PDA

View Full Version : [GI-XPEED LX3] tuners LNB [QUAD]

norhap
06-06-14, 01:57
vix first thank the support team has this box.
my settings:

A. tuner - positioner rotor
B. tuner - second cable of motorized LNB (LNB QUAD).
C. tuner - DVBT2

the flash settings menu first image, not finds Tuner B.
is once a reboot is done.
B tuner loses if we restart from back button.(terrestrial provider also changes sometimes with reboot from the back button).

pd.-if you have a tuner loop of A-> B does not occur, is never lost.

bug drivers?

thanks.

Sicilian
06-06-14, 08:16
Mines using the same tuner setup as yours, no issues here. Tuner A and B perfect.

norhap
06-06-14, 08:29
thanks for reply,
because I have this problem since I bought with factory image and other teams tested I feel the same.

in the first setup menu when flash image does not show, and only happens if I turn off the rear button....on reboot from the menu if it appears.

to see if anyone else with the same settings same thing happens ....

some things more ......

pip pixelated occasionally .... not going synchronized in time.

norhap
07-06-14, 10:56
Well, I tested and confirmed that the problem is specific to my receiver.

I do not want to create confuse, the tuners work well but my receiver I have had these problems, I will have to communicate and make use of the warranty.

@Sicilian, you can confirm from openwebif (epg) timed recordings? I got my problems in other team, bug.

Sicilian
07-06-14, 11:17
@Sicilian, you can confirm from openwebif (epg) timed recordings? I got my problems in other team, bug.

What do you mean exactly? Play recordings? Then yes it can via webif.

norhap
07-06-14, 11:38
What do you mean exactly? Play recordings? Then yes it can via webif.

not, schedule a timed recording through the webif (epg).

another team this timer is done, the recording timer is reflected in the menu, it seems that the recording actually starts but does not.

I have not even tested vix.

judge
07-06-14, 11:43

Don't think this is a box issue, maybe a WebIF issue.

norhap
07-06-14, 11:53
Don't think this is a box issue, maybe a WebIF issue.
may be related to the case and upgrade of software, the network system does not support certain protocols, if you schedule a recording used network FSTAB nfs, and used as a nas as a storage device, the box fails to lift standby that nas and record. always leave you ... error the disk is full?
the autofs if works well.

network browser, FSTAB and automounts.xml not work.

there are certain problems in network.