PDA

View Full Version : Amiko Alien 2

mrxbox360
05-06-14, 19:56
I was looking to get a second twin tuner box for the bedroom,i looked around at different boxes & i opted for used amiko alien2 cheap off ebay,i tried two different images the last one being an open pli based image & i can honestly say i wasn't impressed due to box being slow to respond also a lot of mucking about.

I decided to sell the alien box to a mate making a small profit & decided to buy another genuine solo2 as i already have one in the living room running vix apollo so the wife & kids know how to use it,i spotted a solo2 for sale on here cheap so i duly bought it & set it up to mirror my other solo2 & i think the moral of this story is stick to what you know works & be hassle free :D

Larry-G
05-06-14, 19:58
The alien is a total pile of crap hence why we dont provide images for it,

judge
05-06-14, 20:00
I decided to sell the alien box to a mate making a small profit

Some mate you are... :eek:

mrxbox360
05-06-14, 23:08
Some mate you are... :eek:

It prob won't be so bad to my mate as he has upgraded from a blade7000s to the alien box so he has nothing to compare it too.

judge
05-06-14, 23:40
It prob won't be so bad to my mate as he has upgraded from a blade7000s to the alien box so he has nothing to compare it too.
You find a box to be a shit box, you sell it on to a 'mate' for a profit?
No matter what the mate is used to, it's you screwing him...

mrxbox360
06-06-14, 00:35
you find a box to be a shit box, you sell it on to a 'mate' for a profit?
No matter what the mate is used to, it's you screwing him...

if you bother to read the original post i made no mention of the box being crap that was your view of the alien box so in future get your facts right before making judgments on other people.

judge
06-06-14, 00:45
if you bother to read the original post i made no mention of the box being crap that was your view of the alien box so in future get your facts right before making judgments on other people.
I read your original post:

i tried two different images the last one being an open pli based image & i can honestly say i wasn't impressed due to box being slow to respond also a lot of mucking about.
Not impressed & still selling a now second hand box on to a 'mate' for a profit?
No point in continuing on this argument now.

mrxbox360
06-06-14, 00:54
I read your original post:

Not impressed & still selling a now second hand box on to a 'mate' for a profit?
No point in continuing on this argument now.

To be honest i don't care what your opion is the facts are

1 - The alien box was 2nd hand when i bought it of ebay & he was told this when he bought it off me.

2 - the fact that i installed free of charge his oscam line also ran extra wires from his dish to support the twin tuner mode.

So i fail to see what i did wrong wrong,the small profit i referred to was approx £10.

judge
06-06-14, 01:00
To be honest i don't care what your opion is the facts are

1 - The alien box was 2nd hand when i bought it of ebay & he was told this when he bought it off me.

2 - the fact that i installed free of charge his oscam line also ran extra wires from his dish to support the twin tuner mode.

So i fail to see what i did wrong wrong,the small profit i referred to was approx £10.

As I said, no point in continuing on this argument. You seem fine to screw over our 'mates', I don't.

Rob van der Does
06-06-14, 06:02
the fact that i installed free of charge his oscam line ......
WOW..... Free of charge; must be a good friend then :D

Stanman
06-06-14, 13:22
Back on topic please.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk