PDA

View Full Version : [ABM-MISC] ABM DVB-C and DVB-S combined

DaMacFunkin
03-06-14, 12:39
Just need to get it working on a duo2 with both satellite bouquets and cable bouquets now.

abu baniaz
03-06-14, 22:49
I have moved this post here. Others are not having issues using ABM for Sat, Cable and DTT.

Please provide details of your setup if you want assistance.

DaMacFunkin
04-06-14, 07:05
I will when I get a couple of hours spare, (might be weekend) tell me exactly what data you require but has I have already stated in another tread Abu if I scan sky and virgin the cable bouquets don't populate, even though all the channels are available in alphabetical order under cable providers in the satellites section.

DaMacFunkin
04-06-14, 07:43
Ps Abu I have tried on my duo2 to do manual scans using exactly the same settings you have posted on "another" forum and I always get scan failed.... As of yet I have never been able to pick up any channels using manual or automatic scan, only abm pulls in channels but only when it is the only provider chosen.

DaMacFunkin
04-06-14, 18:56
I'm sure my duo2 just likes making a twat of me, just upgraded to 003, restored settings, ran abm and all sat, and cable bouquets populated fine, just need to set the epg up for cable now, any pointers Mr Baniaz?

Maxwell
04-06-14, 19:14
:roflmao: Its not just you. spent some time having a similar problem with Apollo 001 as my area for DVB-C was not included in the build, 003 is perfect :thumbsup:

abu baniaz
04-06-14, 20:26
With regards to EPG: Have you you enabled Virgin EPG in EPG settings menu? Additions thanks to Lraizer suggestion and Andyblac for committing

nsw9154
04-06-14, 21:25
Thanks abu i did not see that either but i get time out foe tuner lock now :confused:

uscool
04-06-14, 22:28
With regards to EPG: Have you you enabled Virgin EPG in EPG settings menu? Additions thanks to Lraizer suggestion and Andyblac for committing

Hi, yes noticed that, it gets EPG for all channels until next day 7am, if i go into PVR-EPG channel and leave it for a few mins then build up 7 day epg for the channels, is there a way can set it automatically ?

Thanks

abu baniaz
04-06-14, 23:10
Hi, yes noticed that, it gets EPG for all channels until next day 7am, if i go into PVR-EPG channel and leave it for a few mins then build up 7 day epg for the channels, is there a way can set it automatically ?

Thanks
There is the EPG refresh plugin. Automates the zapping. You can select the channel.

EDIT: Added picture showing EPG upto 10/06

Peterj
05-06-14, 07:46
Now I understand why you guys always are talking about PVR-EPG channels.
We don't have them. Full EPG information in all channels. :D

DaMacFunkin
05-06-14, 12:26
So what channel number is the pvr epg channel , or can it be any channel?

Sicilian
05-06-14, 12:29
Crossepg > Update Rytec providers > XMLTV Providers, you'll now see a new provider ;)

uscool
05-06-14, 12:58
There is the EPG refresh plugin. Automates the zapping. You can select the channel.

EDIT: Added picture showing EPG upto 10/06

works well thanks, seems better then using rytec for source

Thanks again

abu baniaz
05-06-14, 13:13
So what channel number is the pvr epg channel , or can it be any channel?

I don't know what number it is, but the name is exactly that. If using the EPG Refresh plugin you can toggle between bouquets and channels. You will then be able to select it.

DaMacFunkin
05-06-14, 18:09
I can't find pvr epg channel, I have downloaded rytec which works well except it is wrong, I'm watching ITV HD, the program is Granada News, but it's listed as Anglia news... Itv sd and itv+1 both correctly display Granada news...

DaMacFunkin
05-06-14, 18:25
Ps I've run epg refresh and whilst it is running the display shows Granada news but as soon as it has finished running it goes back to displaying Anglia news ?