PDA

View Full Version : Miraclebox Premium Twin HD Combo

ceeduz
03-06-14, 22:10
:smash: I'm sorry to be bother as i know you've been asked this a thousand times before.
I'm new to Miraclebox (just come from a Star Track) and i cant seem to get my channels to work except the FTA ones. I received my Miraclebox Premium Twin HD Combo yesterday and have struggled to find enough info in the forums on possible fixes. I followed the instructions in the book and even flushed the box several times. I have set my network ID at 40980 and I'm on cable with "vermin".
Do i need to purchase any subscriptions or does the box come ready to watch. I cant tell if there is something i haven't done but cant really get them channels to show
Please help

bassethound
03-06-14, 22:24
you will only receive the odd FTA on cable as the Miraclebox Premium Twin HD Combo is sold as a free to air box only

there is info on the old inter web to get more out of the box as c/s talk is not allowed on here

you should have done more reading before making a expensive purchase

ceeduz
03-06-14, 22:32
Thank you for shedding more light on this, the sales hype on this box doesnt suggest its an FTA.... Any suggestions on the fully packaged ones ready to view??? I will have to send this back as its no use to me

bassethound
03-06-14, 22:35
plenty of channels on terrestrial even HD ones if you plug in your aerial :D

judge
03-06-14, 22:49
Any suggestions on the fully packaged ones ready to view??? I will have to send this back as its no use to me
Send back a box that works as it should? good luck with that.

Larry-G
03-06-14, 23:16
Thank you for shedding more light on this, the sales hype on this box doesnt suggest its an FTA....Any suggestions on the fully packaged ones ready to view??? I will have to send this back as its no use to me

Every third party STB receiver be it satellite or cable sold world wide is sold as FTA, If I'm correct in thinking what you are asking for, it is highly illegal and certainly not something the sponsor would ever be involved with.

Sicilian
04-06-14, 05:15
Thank you for shedding more light on this, the sales hype on this box doesnt suggest its an FTA.... Any suggestions on the fully packaged ones ready to view??? I will have to send this back as its no use to me

Perhaps YOU should have done your research and read the terms and conditions on 'world-of-satellite.co.uk' webshop, it contains this!

ALL RECEIVERS SOLD ON THIS SITE ARE SOLD STRICTLY FREE TO ARE ONLY (FREE TO VIEW CHANNELS). WE DO NOT PROVIDE SUPPORT FOR 3RD PARTY SOFTCAM'S, IMAGES/SOFTWARE OR PATCHED FIRMWARE OF ANYKIND.