PDA

View Full Version : SKY anytime on a non SKY STB ?

Larry-G
16-11-10, 17:47
personally i have never thought it was possible to get any of the anytime programmes on a non sky box as my understanding was that the programmes were downloaded to your box through the night and saved onto a hidden partition of the HDD.

however this post from SGTFlipFlop, maker of bouquets and picon packs seems to say otherwise.

Think I have Sky Anytime Sussed, Watching Paranormal Activity at the moment, and starting in 3 minutes in Epiosde 8 of An Idiot Abroad which doesnt view until 9pm tonight.

I'll report back soon

Got 3 channels working, 2 SD and 1 HD showing shows a day in advance (TV Shows and Movies) I cant get an EPG of whats on so its a bit hit and miss

TV shows have no adverts and no logos in the corner

stuattravs
16-11-10, 17:58
personally i have never thought it was possible to get any of the anytime programmes on a non sky box as my understanding was that the programmes were downloaded to your box through the night and saved onto a hidden partition of the HDD.

however this post from SGTFlipFlop, maker of bouquets and picon packs seems to say otherwise.

Wow, this would be a bonus

basilyoung
16-11-10, 18:58
It would be interesting, but would I want to know a lot more first,

baz

Larry-G
16-11-10, 19:08
i have spoken to B16MCC and he has said that he has in the past received some of the anytime feeds so it is possible, but yes like you i am waiting for SGTFlipFlop to give more details of how he received these and how to replicate for those of us who would like to try our selves.