View Full Version : [VU+ Duo] fresh install of vix 001 Now says Feeds are down!!

mickyblueys
01-06-14, 22:28
i have just flashed one of my duo's to Apollo 001, at first i done a settings restore from my old helios build, but the restore does not complete correctly as it says the feeds are down and thus unable to install plugins again. i have also tried a fresh flash of same image and build without a restore but again when i try to install plugins this time manually it says feeds are still down.

My 2nd duo is still on helios and the plugin feeds are running fine for this image and box.

So my question is " Are the feeds actually down or not??"

Maxwell
01-06-14, 22:33
apollo feeds are down at the moment

mickyblueys
01-06-14, 22:41
That's good to know thanks

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Rob van der Does
02-06-14, 04:44
atm Apollo feeds have been set to 'unstable' due to possible issues with build 002. To use the feeds you need to set 'allow unstable updates'.

mickyblueys
02-06-14, 13:12
My settings were already set to allow unstable updates. Last night and it didn't work.

All running now though without altering any settings what so ever.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

crackajack
02-06-14, 15:18
set all that up got to do the download said it was updating Vu+ Duo, box gone off red light on, its been like this for about 20 minuets now. Have to switch box off then on to start it, but its still showing build 001? Ive done this twice now!! have I missed something?

Rob van der Does
02-06-14, 15:28
set all that up got to do the download said it was updating Vu+ Duo, box gone off red light on, its been like this for about 20 minuets now. Have to switch box off then on to start it, but its still showing build 001? Ive done this twice now!! have I missed something?
You're highjacking a thread about an other issue.
Please don't do that; create your own thread for your own issue.