PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo2] picons on hard drive

knight4728
01-06-14, 10:29
I have a strange problem with oscam 'icons, they keep appearing on my HDD every day as well as my USB drive. No matter how many times I delete them they just reappear every day. I then get annoying updates which will also not update. This is the same on both of my boxes which are a duo2 and a solo2.

yana
01-06-14, 10:37
Hi,

When you upload picons from feeds you can specify where the picons will be uploaded to. You just need to change that. I have my picons going into flash which gives a better zapping experience. make sure you have enough memory though. hope this helps

Andy_Hazza
01-06-14, 10:40
If I was you I'd remove the picon plugins from plugins (menu > plugins > red button and locate and remove). Then I would reboot the box, then ftp into the box and delete the picon folder in the media/hdd/picon. Reboot again then in plugins I would download the picons again but as you have a solo2 and duo2, ample internal flash memory so I would install to internal flash and do away with the usb. :thumbsup:

knight4728
01-06-14, 11:24
Andy, thank you, I had about 5 sets of 'icons stored!! Deleted them all and reinstalled the one ocram and all working fine now.

Andy_Hazza
01-06-14, 20:19
Great stuff!! :thumbsup: