PDA

View Full Version : Apollo and Technomate drivers?

Armpit1UK
29-05-14, 12:05
Good Afternoon folks, I'm sure I won't be alone in wondering if we will be waiting for while before Apollo is rolled out on Technomate machines? Presumably it's the age old driver compatibility issue. It would be nice if TM could get it sorted sharpish as I do like to keep up with the Jones's and have the latest image installed. Just out of interest, do the same drivers cause problems on any other images?

marty
29-05-14, 12:24
I think the drivers are more or less sorted now so it shouldn't be too long :)

icemen
29-05-14, 14:20
this is what Abu said on my thread.

We dont give ETAs on release I am afraid.

All I can say is that one comment by a tester was that it's been "perfect".

Gphoenix
13-10-14, 23:14
this is what Abu said on my thread.

We dont give ETAs on release I am afraid.

All I can say is that one comment by a tester was that it's been "perfect".

Sorry to shout up on this thread but have there been driver updates as I can't find anything on the boards apart from "there will be an update? The tm-2t is a great box and I currently running Openpli 4D but the recording issues are still there.

judge
13-10-14, 23:30
Sorry to shout up on this thread but have there been driver updates as I can't find anything on the boards apart from "there will be an update? The tm-2t is a great box and I currently running Openpli 4D but the recording issues are still there.
5 month old thread, a few driver updates on TM boxes since then.
Have you a TM box, does it have driver issues? If so, what are they? The more info, the better.

Larry-G
14-10-14, 01:17

As judge says, this is now quite a old thread and there have been multiple driver updates from TM for these boxes which have been integrated into the image since then. If you read the changelogs you will be able to see exactly in which build the newest drivers were incorporated.