PDA

View Full Version : Magic-HD-Noire problem

tappari
29-05-14, 10:01
I like this skin, but there is one problem. When today looking yesterdays timer-recordings for the first time, filesize for every recording is 0 MB. When going to older recordings and coming back to these new ones, filesize is ok. Anything to do? This is the same behaviour in all images with DUO2 and Ultimo.

Delagroov
29-05-14, 17:51
Not sure what the issue is but I beleive that behaviour is not a skin issue...

Just tried here and filesize for new recordings are fine when i tried

tappari
21-08-14, 11:38
Several users of this skin in Finland are reporting to me having the same problem. Do you want me to video this problem and attach it here?

BoxFreak
21-08-14, 11:50
Yes I have the same problem with Venton HD3 box (2Tb internal disk) and Apollo 24 (also earlier versions...). Could It be that it has something to do with the disk (type or size) or is the problem actually in OpenVix and not the skin?

tappari
21-08-14, 14:05
Comments from Finland tell`s it`s ok with ATV image, but not with ViX.

tappari
27-02-15, 09:17
Not sure what the issue is but I beleive that behaviour is not a skin issue...

Just tried here and filesize for new recordings are fine when i tried
I still think this is a skin issue because Pli-Full-HD-Night by DelLaGrooV doesn´t have this problem.

Delagroov
27-02-15, 18:46
it has the same code in magic-hd-night/noire and Pli full hd night, so must be something else.

<widget source="Service" render="Label" position="15,645" size="140,25" transparent="1" foregroundColor="white" font="Regular;20">
<convert type="MovieInfo">FileSize</convert>
</widget>