PDA

View Full Version : Green screen when I delete a recording.

psionguy
16-11-10, 11:28
I tried to delete a recorded file from my hard drive using the red button and got a green screen and reboot of the GUI. Is this a known issue, and is there away round the problem.

Happy to submit a crash log if someone could tell me where it is stored.

andyblac
16-11-10, 12:03
I tried to delete a recorded file from my hard drive using the red button and got a green screen and reboot of the GUI. Is this a known issue, and is there away round the problem.

Happy to submit a crash log if someone could tell me where it is stored.

the logs are in '/media/hdd'

cheers andy

psionguy
16-11-10, 13:03
the logs are in '/media/hdd'

cheers andy

Thanks, found it but it is a lot of text, is there a way to add the file, or cut and paste the imprtant part?

Sicilian
16-11-10, 14:21
Thanks, found it but it is a lot of text, is there a way to add the file, or cut and paste the imprtant part?

Put it in a zip or rar file and upload as an attachment.

psionguy
16-11-10, 15:18
Log attached

andyblac
16-11-10, 15:23
Log attached

remove plugin 'MovieSelectionQuickButton' and you will be fine :)

psionguy
16-11-10, 16:30

Removed as suggested and all is well.

Thanks

andyblac
16-11-10, 18:20

can i ask what you installed it for, is there something you wanted the button to that they don't now.

psionguy
18-11-10, 14:26
can i ask what you installed it for, is there something you wanted the button to that they don't now.

I have a lot of recorded films, and was interested to see if it made selection any quicker. Never got round to trying it.

andyblac
18-11-10, 15:03
I have a lot of recorded films, and was interested to see if it made selection any quicker. Never got round to trying it.

just use the tag button :) (blue i think)