PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo2] Is it possible to see all the Ocram Picons before downloading?

sandiego69
28-05-14, 08:32
It would be really useful if there was a way to see examples of all the different 'Ocram' picons without having to endlessly download from the feeds. If there is, can anybody please point me to where this might be.

It would make choosing a set so much easier and save the cycle of downloading and then removing.

knight4728
28-05-14, 08:38
Totally agree it's a real pain having to delete them each time before downloading a different set.

uscool
28-05-14, 19:34
dont really find it a issue, you only need to go through them once , then you will know which ones to get from there on

DaMacFunkin
28-05-14, 19:42
It isnt just the picons though, there are other downloads in the feeds that you can't see all the information for, maybe they could scroll when you highlight them?

sandiego69
29-05-14, 07:46
dont really find it a issue, you only need to go through them once , then you will know which ones to get from there on

This sort of comment I don't find in the least bit helpful. Just because someone finds a process, method, program, software etc. good for them does not necessarily make it OK for someone else.

I find it a problem to go through endless downloads with the inevitable removals. Surely there is a web page with examples somewhere?

Larry-G
29-05-14, 07:51
This sort of comment I don't find in the least bit helpful. Just because someone finds a process, method, program, software etc. good for them does not necessarily make it OK for someone else.

I find it a problem to go through endless downloads with the inevitable removals. Surely there is a web page with examples somewhere?

Even looking at them on a web page is not really going to help you, the only way to really see how a certain picon set will look on your receiver and how it interacts with your particular skin etc, is to load them and see for your self. There is very little we or any one else can do to make any better of it.

Rob van der Does
29-05-14, 18:24
Sorry to say, but you can make a problem of everything.
It really isn't much work to install a set and see how it looks in real life. It can all be done from the sofa while enjoying a pint of beer :p

bellejt
29-05-14, 18:45
I download my picons onto my PC.Then extract and view under windows.The ones I need then go to the box.I choose them with a simple program called picon manager.After that it is simple FTP.

DaMacFunkin
29-05-14, 18:56
Even looking at them on a web page is not really going to help you, the only way to really see how a certain picon set will look on your receiver and how it interacts with your particular skin etc, is to load them and see for your self. There is very little we or any one else can do to make any better of it.
What he is saying is not that he downloads them and doesn't like them, he means he doesn't know which pack he has downloaded till he has downloaded them because all the pack information is not visible, he knows which pack he wants, but has to make a stabs in the dark.

uscool
29-05-14, 21:27

Hi, sometimes you can find a problem with everything, how easy is it just to download a set , and see how it looks on the skin your using, then simply remove it via plugins and try another only took me few minutes , you can do this easily with remote, thats how i did it and now know which ones to get from there on , also i dont find any issue looking at the information at the end is the date really you can see what date it is by looking at the other ones which use less info, all the main info you can see,

these little things i dont have any issue with maybe i aint fussy , and let them get on making some real good improvements ,