PDA

View Full Version : Vu-Duo - Vix Image - Certain sly HD channels now blank with local card

spud312r
24-05-14, 16:35
Over the past month or so , certain HD channels have stopped working, they are just blank.
(This has previously run perfect over the last year or so, nothing has changed, also have same issue with Vu Solo2)

Local card running ccam, and entitlments seem ok, being updated.

So i put the card back in a sly box, and had to resync the card, and everything was ok in the sly box.

Placed the card back in the Vu box and still certain sly HD channels (sly 1/living hd ) are black screen

I have cleared and downloaded/scanned all channels as well on the Vu - but hasnt worked

I have tried to search to see if these channels have been moved, but cant find anythng.

Any ideas ... ??

Stanman
24-05-14, 17:14
There is a thread on here already. Sky 1 art premier history Nat geo all gone and ain't coming back - new sly encryption. Your luck by putting card in orginal box you didn't lose all HD.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Larry-G
24-05-14, 17:14
Those channles are still there but due to changes made by the service provider they will not work in a thirdparty box for the forseable future.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

spud312r
24-05-14, 17:22
Those channles are still there but due to changes made by the service provider they will not work in a thirdparty box for the forseable future.

Wow.. even with a local card and proper entitlements ??

Is it ccam that cant decode the new encryption ?

Larry-G
24-05-14, 17:27
It affects all softcams and thirdparty boxes, eventually all pay HD channels will go black (likely within the next few weeks to months).

There is nothing that can be done about it at this moment in time.