PDA

View Full Version : looking for airplay plugin

pspmixer
22-05-14, 11:33
looking for airplay plugin to use on my vu solo 2 which is on vix image 3.0 buid 808
tryied downloading it from the plugins section but says it down due to maintenance so I tried downloading on my other vu solo vix image 808 too but that said error on downloading it
so im creating this thread to see any can post airplay plugin for me , last I remember there was 2 airplay plugins
hope someone can help me out

The Lambton Worm
22-05-14, 12:37
I may be wrong but I think you'll need to update to the latest version of ViX which is Helios 17 iirc.

pspmixer
22-05-14, 13:01
don't want to update as happy with what ive got but just want airplay plugin on box thaks

Rob van der Does
22-05-14, 13:10
3-808 has no feeds anymore, so you're not happy with what you've got....
Helios has feeds with the OpenAirPlayer available.

pspmixer
23-05-14, 12:23
can you post the latest openair plugin here please

rossi2000
23-05-14, 12:36
here you go.

think this is the one you want.

put the folder in your systemplugins folder and restart e2.

pspmixer
23-05-14, 23:07
ive put in system plugins when I go to pluging get a error box appear saying some pluging are not available: (no module named m2crypto)

Rob van der Does
24-05-14, 02:17
That will be a dependency; and since there are no feeds, it can't be installed.
Just upgrade to Helios and you'll be fine.

pspmixer
28-05-14, 00:31
don't want to update to helios just can someone put up to date plugin on here that works thanks

seame
28-05-14, 00:47
Either install the linuxsataddons plugin and use it to get which ever plugin you need or get in contact with other 3.0 users to see if you can create and maintain your own plugin server.

judge
28-05-14, 00:52
Either install the linuxsataddons and use it to get which ever plugin you need or get in contact with other 3.0 users and create and maintain your own plugin server.

Why? .

seame
28-05-14, 00:56
Because he said he's happy with the older image. If he wants to install plugins from a feed then that's the only two options that I know of.....well there is a 3rd :p

judge
28-05-14, 01:19
well there is a 3rd :p

Yes update to a current image, if you require support.

Rob van der Does
28-05-14, 05:28
don't want to update to helios just can someone put up to date plugin on here that works thanks
So instead of doing a little bit of 'work' you prefer others to work for you?
Really :rolleyes:

pspmixer
02-06-14, 15:46
Either install the linuxsataddons plugin and use it to get which ever plugin you need or get in contact with other 3.0 users to see if you can create and maintain your own plugin server.
ok place plugin on here for others if they want to do the same too

So instead of doing a little bit of 'work' you prefer others to work for you?
Really :rolleyes:
well I don't know where to look hence creating this thread

pspmixer
02-06-14, 15:58
install that Linux sat addon plugin install airplayer 0.4.1 but when I play something though airplay then it stops as says needs a premium key.

seame
02-06-14, 16:00
ok place plugin on here for others if they want to do the same too

well I don't know where to look hence creating this thread

The plugin is most likely already on the forum but if it isn't I'm sure a quick google would find it and then perhaps you might upload it for others?

Rob van der Does
02-06-14, 17:39
I deleted this closed source, hardly supported pay-plugin from the ViX-feeds.
We have the 'OpenAirplayer' available.

Larry-G
02-06-14, 17:50
install airplayer 0.4.1 but when I play something though airplay then it stops as says needs a premium key.

Thats is one of the reasons it was removed from the ViX image feeds,closed source and pay for play says it all.

pspmixer
03-06-14, 11:47
so is there another working one on my image

kevdoc
03-06-14, 12:13
so is there another working one on my image

As Rob Van der Does has said. There is 'open air player' in the feeds which is free and works a treat. Have never had a bother with it. Cannot say if it works for your image. However I would recommend u update your image to apollo. Would u still run xp on a pc with support stopped or would u update to windows 7 or 8? Same principles apply.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2