-mixcloud and musicarchive recoded
-fixed reported bugs

Uninstall previous version, ftp to tmp folder and install

knight4728
20-05-14, 16:09
I have FTP it but how do I install.

idgaf
20-05-14, 17:08
Menu, setup, vix, install locall extension then press green button. This is after you've ftpd it to the temp folder, I believe

knight4728
20-05-14, 17:59
Excellent idgaf thank you it worked.

thisntaht
20-05-14, 18:26
I usually use the help button to see and play the programs on my HD but when I install TSmedia it uses the help button,
How do I view and play the programs on my HD when the help button option is gone because TSmedia uses it?
Any single button option like the help button?

Milamber44
20-05-14, 18:41
Third row up from the *bottom* of the controller and second in from the left - at least that's what works for me. Regards.

thisntaht
20-05-14, 18:50
Third row up from the *bottom* of the controller and second in from the left - at least that's what works for me. Regards.

I use a Duo2, the controls are slightly different, following yr instructions that button is 5 on the remote and unfortunately it don't work but thanks for trying :)

The Lambton Worm
20-05-14, 19:55
I use a Duo2, the controls are slightly different, following yr instructions that button is 5 on the remote and unfortunately it don't work but thanks for trying :)

If you look at the play, stop, pause etc buttons along the top you'll see a button with 3 horizontal lines and the letter R next to them Press that and your recording list should appear.

thisntaht
20-05-14, 23:01
If you look at the play, stop, pause etc buttons along the top you'll see a button with 3 horizontal lines and the letter R next to them Press that and your recording list should appear.

Perfect man, Thanks a million :thumbsup:

kiwiz
21-05-14, 10:44
TSmedia 6.7 official release
thanks to mrfaraj47!!!!
New:
-8track.com music added to radio&music
-mydootv some live Thailand channels,added to nettv/asian
-fixed teledunet and shahid live arabic channels
-mixcloud and musicarchive recoded
-fixed reported bugs

Uninstall previous version, ftp to tmp folder and install