PDA

View Full Version : Revision v2.4 out?

Likvid
15-11-10, 21:02
I read on another forum the latest revision of the Duo box is v2.4

Is that true? what are the hardware changes compared to v2.3?

silverfox0786
15-11-10, 21:04
whre have you read this as i have not seen any info on the vuplus officaial site?

Larry-G
15-11-10, 21:08
indeed i would have expected to have seen at least some notation of such a hardware revision on their official site.

Likvid
In another forum a guy is selling his Vu+ Duo and he says it's v2.4 in the advert.

VU+ Duo

reluctant sale of my VU+ DUO.(ver 2.4) under a year old, in brand new condition, in original box.

protective stickers still on the front of the receiver.

Dream elite image installed, but will install any image requested.

Change of circumstances forces sale

£340 delivered.

silverfox0786
i think he has mistaken it for the LG vuplus mobile phone which is indeed revision 2.4

silverfox0786
15-11-10, 21:09
In another forum a guy is selling his Vu+ Duo and he says it's v2.4 in the advert.

VU+ Duo

reluctant sale of my VU+ DUO.(ver 2.4) under a year old, in brand new condition, in original box.

protective stickers still on the front of the receiver.

Dream elite image installed, but will install any image requested.

Change of circumstances forces sale

£340 delivered.

seems he is lying then. this is a dedicated vuplus unoffical support forum and we would know about a new firmware revision

the fact he is qouting it under a year rather than months old means its closing in at 1 year old which is a tell tale sign its a old revision even a 2.2 if not 2.3

Likvid
15-11-10, 21:11
Yeah must be then.

Anyway i am receiving my third Vu+ Duo tomorrow from dealer so i will check it.

pooface
15-11-10, 21:16
Yeah must be then.

Anyway i am receiving my third Vu+ Duo tomorrow from dealer so i will check it.

And how many vu+ duo's do you actually have with you at the mo??? :p hehe.

You seem to buy and sell them faster than a stockbroker selling shares :p hehe

silverfox0786
15-11-10, 21:20
And how many vu+ duo's do you actually have with you at the mo??? :p hehe.

You seem to buy and sell them faster than a stockbroker selling shares :p hehe

i was thinking the same thing although i'm due to buy 2 more soon second for my wiferoom and third as a crimbo gift for my dad

pooface
15-11-10, 21:24
i was thinking the same thing although i'm due to buy 2 more soon second for my wiferoom and third as a crimbo gift for my dad

Wow, you must be earning too much to be able to buy one of these as a chrimbo gift :p

Don't forget to pay some visits to the sponser ;)

silverfox0786
15-11-10, 21:33
No i dont earn that much but my dad is a sat enthusiast and i tend to bend over backwards for him get him every thing he wants [now you know how expensice the channel master [raven] 1.2 dish is i got him that with a complete setup cost over £1500 at the time of buying]

yes i will be getting off sponsor although i will add i called him last week and spoke to him and he promised me an email cause i need a big order of a 1.2 dish inverto lnb set and a few other bits but he has not mailed me i tried calling him again and always viocemail

[world of sat if you see this please email me thanks or call]

fintannl
15-11-10, 22:04
wow, and i thought i was a sat enthusiast.

pooface
15-11-10, 23:33
[world of sat if you see this please email me thanks or call]

Don't worry mate... I'm sure he's just been busy... Don't forget, we all get busy at times... And, he'll want the business more than we want to sell it :p hehe... Today, I just had to get in touch with contact at a well known computer computer company in Bolton who got taken over by a telephony company about my business to get the order confirmed... Had much better service from the sponsor... :p

Oh yeah, I want another motor and dish putting up... Will cost much less than £1500, so don't worry about it :p hehe ;)

silverfox0786
15-11-10, 23:38
Don't worry mate... I'm sure he's just been busy... Don't forget, we all get busy at times... And, he'll want the business more than we want to sell it :p hehe... Today, I just had to get in touch with contact at a well known computer computer company in Bolton who got taken over by a telephony company about my business to get the order confirmed... Had much better service from the sponsor... :p

oh yeah i agree the sponser is good with getting back to ppl just that i wanted it out the way thats all.

Oh yeah, I want another motor and dish putting up... Will cost much less than £1500, so don't worry about it :p hehe ;)

Have you been a good boy this year :roflmao: i'll look at my good boy list :roflmao:

pooface
15-11-10, 23:40
Have you been a good boy this year :roflmao: i'll look at my good boy list :roflmao:

Erm, yes....

I put up with lots of sh*t and w@nkers at work :p So, I definitely deserve it :p hehe

Larry-G
15-11-10, 23:59
Erm, yes....

I put up with lots of sh*t and w@nkers at work :p So, I definitely deserve it :p hehe

lol funnily enough i dont get much of that at work any more, well not since a mate let slip to a gobby sod that i'm a firearms holder LOL.

silverfox0786
16-11-10, 01:26
Erm, yes....

Thats not a nice thing to say about primary school children :rofl: