PDA

View Full Version : menu size

Grenadekid
20-05-14, 16:46
Hi just purchased a vu+ duo from site sponsors and while setting up I might have messed up one part where you have to scale the blue box to size of screen(hit ok button by accident). I have set settings in av to just scan for both and the size Is right in channels but menu is oversized where I cant make out buttons along bottom of screen. Anybody know how to sort this?

Larry-G
20-05-14, 16:49
Ideally you should google the make and model of you'r TV and the term overscan, then disable this on the TV it self. if that is not possible then you can adjust the OSD position in Menu> Setup> System>.

Grenadekid
20-05-14, 17:29
Thanks phoenix tried that apparently there is no overscan on my old lg plasma and everthing ive tried in osd doesn't make any difference

Grenadekid
20-05-14, 18:29
If I was to do a factory reset, would that take me through the vix installer setup again or would it wipe the vix software?

Rob van der Does
20-05-14, 19:40
It will delete the settings, so the First Install Wizard will come up after the reboot.
However: all changes you've made to the image (normally that will be plugins installed) will remain in place.

blib
01-06-14, 09:05
I Had problems like this and solved the issue by selecting 1080i instead of 720p in the initial setup. I still dont understand why it made a difference but it did.

lemi
01-06-14, 09:21
Have you tried to change resolution on TV too?