PDA

View Full Version : [ET5x00] How to retrieve crash log

Driftwood1212
18-05-14, 16:08
Hello,

I would like to know how to retrieve the crash log of the receiver. After installing a skin my receiver keeps crashing, and in order to troubleshoot, I need the crash log so I can post it in the forum for help.

By the way I like the openvix image, and I hope that the support is good.

Thanks.

Driftwood1212
18-05-14, 16:22
A good member gave me this reply. So in case someone needs this information in the future:

The crash log will be in /home/root/logs/ by default.

Larry-G
18-05-14, 16:31
You can also send them directly to our development team using the logs manager in the image it self. Just fill out your email address and forum iser name so we can keep track of them, and where needed a member of staff will contact you directly for more details etc.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Driftwood1212
18-05-14, 16:33
Can you please provide me with further information on how to send them automatically. Also note that after I install the particular skin (matrixhd) on my et5000, I get no control over the stb, as it just keeps crashing. I will see if I can still retrieve the crash log using ftp.

Larry-G
28-05-14, 13:50
There is no way to send logs automatically but if you go into the logs manager menu> setup> system> logs> logs manager. Then select the logs you wish to send and press the blue button.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk