PDA

View Full Version : TM-2T & Superhub major problem!!!!

Armpit1UK
18-05-14, 08:13
Morning folks, We have been experiencing a few connectivity issues with Virgin of late so they upgraded us to the new Superhub 2. Yesterday I set up our new Virgin "Super"Hub as per the instructions and have our TM-2T wired into it as it was to the previous Virgin router. I have had nothing but trouble since. The box now seems to have major problems starting up at all if the hub is active but is ok starting if the hub is off. I have checked the settings on the router and I'm connecting fine on my laptop using wireless (to write this). Is there a known issue with TM-2T, Suerhub & Vix? Has anyone else experienced the same problems? Please help!
Apologies if this is posted in the wrong section.

judge
18-05-14, 08:28
Is there a known issue with TM-2T, Suerhub & Vix? Has anyone else experienced the same problems? Please help!
Apologies if this is posted in the wrong section.

No. Did you have any network mounts setup?
Have you tried a fresh flash of the box?

Armpit1UK
18-05-14, 08:33
Hi Judge, There are no networks mounts set up & it was all working fine until I installed the new router. I will try a fresh flash and report back.

Armpit1UK
18-05-14, 10:57
Success! After a reflash with setting restore, the same problem ocurred so I tried again without a restore and all seems to be hunky dory again. Will keep an eye on it though.