PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Uno] Feeds Down or bad image?

Fujitsuman
15-05-14, 01:26
My Genuine VU+ Uno was reporting "feeds down for maintenance" when I was on build 808. I remember I has the same issue around build 756, so I flashed using the USB back to the original 204 image and tried both a software upgrade and &&upg from telnet for the latest upgrade and I get server 404 error.

I have now tried restoring the 808 image but get a message saying "feeds down for maintenance" so cannot restore my original image (808).

I have also tried the openvix-Helios.017 image but was unable to install softcam (MGCAM1.35a or 138) it looks like its installed but softcam panel reports MGCAM V1.0. IPTVLIST Updater appears to install but i get 404 error on that too. then a Green Screen crash

I have been happily using VIX for a year or so now and have been happy with the stability however I am now starting to think that the VIX images for VU+ Uno are no longer user friendly or easy to get updates.

Please help before I reflash to Blackhole

Thanks

judge
15-05-14, 01:39
I have also tried the openvix-Helios.017 image but was unable to install softcam (MGCAM1.35a or 138) it looks like its installed but softcam panel reports MGCAM V1.0. IPTVLIST Updater appears to install but i get 404 error on that too. then a Green Screen crash

Crash = crashlog, please upload one, found in /home/root/logs by default. Otherwise it's a guessing game.

skronk
15-05-14, 06:36
I have now tried restoring the 808 image but get a message saying "feeds down for maintenance" so cannot restore my original image (808).

Thanks

I also rolled back to 806 and cannot get plugins to operate either, getting same message as you for almost 2 days now. I thought because the old image is no longer supported that feeds may have stopped ?

Andy_Hazza
15-05-14, 07:06
Fujitsuman,

feeds are no longer available on ViX 3 Build 808. Nothing to do with being unstable. You will need to put a fresh install of Helios on (no system back-up allowed) and the feeds work just fine.

Fujitsuman
15-05-14, 09:57
Fujitsuman,

feeds are no longer available on ViX 3 Build 808. Nothing to do with being unstable. You will need to put a fresh install of Helios on (no system back-up allowed) and the feeds work just fine.

Nice 1....Blackhole it is for me then

ronand
15-05-14, 12:11
There is absolutely nothing wrong with Helios on the Uno. The fact that it doesnt work for you means you are doing something wrong.

weirskynet
16-05-14, 10:21
Yeah feeds works fine it was disabled on older images so not to corrupt the image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weirskynet
Living in harmony with his ,
Vu+ Solo2 , 😜👍😛😁