PDA

View Full Version : VU plus solo2 met enigma4

on4kkp
14-05-14, 06:45
Ik heb enigma 4 (laatste versie van 13/5) geinstallerd op de vu box, na install volledig geconfigureerd en als ik dan wil herstarten start de box niet meer, dit ook zo op een 2de box, opnieuw enigma 4 erop zetten en start daarna maar 1 keer op om te configureren, wil men een 2de keer opstarten wil de box niet meer. de box blijft in opstart strerm staan, op het display starting en er gebeurt verder niets.

het lijkt erop dat de box, in bootmode blijft hangen. met de usb stick erin, zie je dat hij wil updaten maar word niet uitgevoerd daar ik dat niet accepteerd, de box zou door moeten lopen om enigma te starten en dat gebeurt niet, als ik de usb stick eruit laat blijft die ook hangen,

Als een Windows pc in boot mode blijft hangen: zou je de melding krijgen "no operating system", ik ben geen linux kenner, wie o wie kan mij helpen?

Greetz Berry

Rob van der Does
14-05-14, 07:45
Welkom hier!
Ik heb dit even naar de Nederlandse sectie verplaatst.

Wat is 'Enigma 4'?

on4kkp
14-05-14, 11:16
open PLI 4

Rob van der Does
14-05-14, 11:52
Wat versta je precies onder 'volledig geïnstalleerd'?

Wat ik zou doen is:
1- flash het image
2- doorloop de first install wizard
3- Installeer alleen het hoogstnodige (zenderlijst en softcam).

En ga daar eens een tijdje mee aan de slag.

Walt
14-05-14, 16:40
It'd be nice to be able to read all the threads on the forum but I can't read this one.

Peterj
14-05-14, 16:50
in the Dutch corner it is normal to communicate in dutch.

Larry-G
14-05-14, 16:50
It'd be nice to be able to read all the threads on the forum but I can't read this one.

Read the title of the section.

World of Satellite International Corner - International Support Sections - Dutch Corner

Walt
14-05-14, 16:53
Ffs. Tapatalk only shows it as an unread topic. I wasn't aware of a Dutch section on what I believed to be a UK site.

Walt
14-05-14, 16:56
Apologies and please delete.

Larry-G
14-05-14, 16:58
We currently have Dutch, French, German and Italian sections for users to converse in their native languages if they wish to, as well as English obviously.

on4kkp
14-05-14, 18:17
So i have tested a few things on both receivers the results are exact the same.
Install the image, the first boot works fine, i can't never boot a second time.

install image, unplug usb make a hard reboot (power off), the box will boot , so i can passed the install wizzard, everthing works fine, untill next boot, and the box hangs, on display "starting" and after 30 min nothing more.
i tried this with and without done the install wizzard. so even on a second boot before done the install wizzard, its the same.

so resume: i can only boot once, and everything works fine, till i have to boot, i can restart enigma, no problems, when i cut off the power or restart the box, then end enigma 4, the image is the one from 13/5/2014.

It seems to be a flag or so, in windows we have a "run" directory everthing will start during startup of windows, and we have "runonce" directory all thinks in this dir will only start once during second boot, tis wil not started. I have NON knolege of Linux.
regards Berry

judge
14-05-14, 18:25
install image, unplug usb make a hard reboot (power off), the box will boot

Doesn't the box reboot itself after the flash completes?

bellejt
14-05-14, 18:32
should be moved to the english section.

on4kkp
14-05-14, 18:39
Yess, but only once, so that why i tried to make a hard boot, to exclude that the box will boot with somthing in memory.

what i tried

1 install image, auto reboot, passed the instal wizzard with min settings just softcam and channellist, edit the 2 tuners. initialing HDD and i can program the timer. no second boot possible
2 install image, boot by power off, the box will boot, the install wizzard starts, but i give power off to reboot, and the box will not boot, so to do this, i exclude the only "startup once" boot. so "normal" boot or "first boot" make no difference, a second boot not possible.

So i tried all the possibilities what i could do, without knollege of Linux

Sorry i was started in dutch, for me the same dutch or english

on4kkp
14-05-14, 20:10
I have tried the same, with openPLI3 the same results as with openPLI 4

judge
14-05-14, 20:18
I don't get why you cut off the power to reboot the box?
Does it work after setting it to deep standby?

on4kkp
14-05-14, 20:36
by power fail or moving the box, i have to cut the power supply, and the box will not start again, after 2 month is the box 2000km from home, so i dont want to get a plane to reinstall the box.

So the box have to boot on its own, i dont get the picture why he only wants to boot just 1 time after install the image

on4kkp
14-05-14, 20:46
i install the image again, let it auto reboot start install wizzard and closed it asap (without finishing),
i restart by (remote control) enigma and the box will load PLI
i put the box into deep sleep, en put it on with remote control (without cutting off the power) and the box will not boot on pli,
the only thing i see is the logo from VU+ on the telly and starting on the display, and the box freeze in that mode.

judge
14-05-14, 20:51
Dues the same happen with a current Helios build of ViX?

Mr. Mister
14-05-14, 21:01
Guys..

This is the Dutch section of the forum..

You have now hijacked this thread.. and the OP is no further forward..

on4kkp
14-05-14, 21:07
Dues the same happen with a current Helios build of ViX?

I never tried something else? only PLI.

I have also pli 2 on 2 x DM 500HD on a DM500+ and VU+Solo and works fine.

Ik heb niets anders geprobeerd dan PLI

ik heb pli2.0 draaien op 2x DM500HD op een DM500+ en op een VU solo+

Rob van der Does
15-05-14, 04:55
Van het antwoord dat je kreeg op
http://openpli.org/forums/topic/33635-vu-solo2-kan-geen-2de-keer-booten/?view=findpost&p=423062
begrijp ik dat er sprake was van een bug in PLi.