PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo2] channel list / bouquet

lewispearce27
13-05-14, 21:51
hey guys

got my box today. followed instructions for setting up.

Where can i get the silver fox channel list / bouquet?

As I'm not getting anything on the box.

Sorry for sounding thick here, but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Lewis

judge
13-05-14, 21:53
What channel lists/sats do you need?
Have you tried the inbuilt AutoBouquetsMaker?
Menu -> Setup -> Service searching -> AutoBouquetsMaker.

lewispearce27
13-05-14, 21:59
Uk sat and free to view channels please

judge
13-05-14, 22:08
Uk sat and free to view channels please

Use the inbuilt ABM so, path above.

lewispearce27
13-05-14, 22:13
will give that a go, shall report back on progress

lewispearce27
13-05-14, 22:22
ok well its found the channels. i select free to view channels and i get tuner error?

judge
13-05-14, 22:30
How have you your tuners set-up? And how many feeds going to the box?
Menu -> Setup -> Service searching -> Tuner configuration.

Some of the guides on http://openvix.co.uk might be worth reading.

lewispearce27
13-05-14, 22:53
How have you your tuners set-up? And how many feeds going to the box?
Menu -> Setup -> Service searching -> Tuner configuration.

Some of the guides on http://openvix.co.uk might be worth reading.

Ive got both tuners set to 28.2 astra. with two feeds in.

judge
13-05-14, 23:00
Problem with your dish/lnb/cables so?
Can you take a screenshot (http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?12554-Tutorial-How-to-make-a-screenshot-dump-from-your-satellite-receiver&p=90834&viewfull=1#post90834) of your tuner setup screen & upload it here?

lewispearce27
13-05-14, 23:09
i thought this so I've switched the twin feed cables round and the free to view channels work fine,

judge
13-05-14, 23:29
i thought this so I've switched the twin feed cables round and the free to view channels work fine,

Problem with cable/f plug so?
Can you now record one channel & watch all others?

lewispearce27
14-05-14, 09:29
After many hours ranting at the new box few things have come to light.

Got everything to work on tuner A no problem. Tuner B has no signal.

So i traced the cable back this morning and looks the cable is damaged mid run, so needs replacing.

What connector do i need to connect to the dish? is an F connector?

josh_g
14-05-14, 09:34
After many hours ranting at the new box few things have come to light.

Got everything to work on tuner A no problem. Tuner B has no signal.

So i traced the cable back this morning and looks the cable is damaged mid run, so needs replacing.

What connector do i need to connect to the dish? is an F connector?

Correct F connectors both ends :thumbsup:

lewispearce27
14-05-14, 09:43
best get the ladders out later! hahaI shall let you know how i get on

josh_g
14-05-14, 09:50
best get the ladders out later! hahaI shall let you know how i get on

i need to run a feed to my bedroom round the house and just haven't bothered yet.. i may do it one day :D

lewispearce27
14-05-14, 10:13
the mrs was going mental last night! Packaging, cables and wires everywhere! (the cats loved it)

Amberz62
15-05-14, 22:38
Cloud I-box II has no channels at all and showing an error message
Service not found
(SID not found in PAT)

Please help, newbie but can follow instructions if I'm shown where to find them :)

judge
15-05-14, 22:45
Service not found
(SID not found in PAT)

Please help, newbie but can follow instructions if I'm shown where to find them :)

You won't get help with that dreadful box here.

Larry-G
15-05-14, 22:45
Service not found
(SID not found in PAT)

1. you have hijacked some one else's thread, that is considered extremely rude.
2. we do not offer any support for illegal, counterfeit receivers, such as the cloud i box.

Larry-G
15-05-14, 22:46
the mrs was going mental last night! Packaging, cables and wires everywhere! (the cats loved it)

LMAO, i currently have three dishes and 18 different feeds coming into my house.

nsw9154
16-05-14, 02:35
I keep intending to change my single cable for the Shotgun cable that i bought month's ago when i bought my solo2
but seeing that it enters the house from the front spare bedroom,then along the upstairs landing then down the staircase along the passage then in to my back room :eek:
I keep putting it off :o I really must get them ladders out and fit my Motorised Dish :sofahide: :whistle:

Amberz62
18-05-14, 22:54
Would like to apologise sincerely for hijacking someone else's thread. searched in vain to find where to ask for help. I was deeply upset when I had this reply. My daughter told me it will not be believed but I must attempt to explain anyway. I bought this box honestly believing it was fine to use. I couldnt afford the sky packages anymore therfore this was a very welcome purchase as I am housebound. I promptly unplugged it and put it back in it's box the minute I saw the words illegal & counterfeit. I am a very honest person and this has absolutely terrified me. Please believe me, I have been ill with worry & scared to even go back online until I had gotten rid of it. Please accept my apology for my rude action please? I feel awful about this... If it is not seen as rudeness may I beg for guidance though in advise on what IS LEGAL to buy? I can watch thing's on this laptop, but as that can only be roughly 1-2 hrs in the daytime then I am left with very little choice the rest of the 22hrs every day. I had enjoyed being able to watch some good interesting thing's while the rest of the house is asleep. Not wishing to bother anyone anymore than I have already I'll leave it here, hoping that maybe possible someone could just give me a wee bit of advise on what alternatives are out there to buy.

Once more I am ever so sorry to everyone.

judge
18-05-14, 23:15
Don't worry so much. Lots of folks seem to get duped into buying cheep & illegal boxes.
If you want support here, you need to be using a non clone box & using freely available or paid for channels that you pay for yourself. If you want help in getting paid for channels for free, you are on the wrong forum.