PDA

View Full Version : On Demand not working anymore.

ruudy
13-05-14, 11:49
Pretty sure most plugins are causing me issues on my SF8 but this is the one that i would like to get working for now.

I'm on helios 016 and the OnDemand plugin is taken from the plugins menu.

Basically when i go to play something it plays for about 2-3 secs then sticks. In that 2-3 secs that it plays there is no sound?

Any help would be great guys. The plugin was working fine last week and i haven't changed or installed anything.

josh_g
13-05-14, 11:51
try updating to Helios 17 and see how it goes

ruudy
13-05-14, 12:05
try updating to Helios 17 and see how it goes

Thanks mate. Shall try this tonight.

Didnt know 017 was out. Is there any way to be notified of updates?

josh_g
13-05-14, 12:12
You should have a flashing green icon that lets you know updates are available, what skin are you using?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ruudy
13-05-14, 12:43
You should have a flashing green icon that lets you know updates are available, what skin are you using?

Ahh, i think i know what you mean. I remember seeing a green circle flashing on the infobar? Wondered what that was.

Ita just a default skin i think. Vix night or something i think it is

josh_g
13-05-14, 13:17
Yerp than flashing symbol means there are updates :)

ruudy
14-05-14, 10:11
Yerp than flashing symbol means there are updates :)

For some reason it just started working again last night befire doing any updates. I dont get it!

I did the update anyway though. Thanks for the tip!

kevdoc
14-05-14, 18:39
I'm having the same problem on 017. When I try to watch something on the on demand plugin it plays the video fine but no sound after about 2 secs. When I exit out of the plugin I have no sound on any of my channels or recordings. The only way for me to get sound back is to reboot box. Restarting enigma doesn't bring it back either. Gigablue hd quad running helios 017 with everything upto date from the feeds.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

judge
14-05-14, 18:44
I'm having the same problem on 017. When I try to watch something on the on demand plugin it plays the video fine but no sound after about 2 secs. When I exit out of the plugin I have no sound on any of my channels or recordings. The only way for me to get sound back is to reboot box. Restarting enigma doesn't bring it back either. Gigablue hd quad running helios 017 with everything upto date from the feeds.

Any other streaming type plugins installed? OnDemand working fine here on GBQuad & other boxes.

kevdoc
14-05-14, 18:54
Xmbc addons is installed but no addons are installed. Just the plugin. Also openairplay. Their the only 2 streaming Plugins installed

ronan c
19-05-14, 01:07
Having the same problem here when i updated to v0.17 plugin will not play?

kevdoc
19-05-14, 17:37
Having the same problem here when i updated to v0.17 plugin will not play?

Mine plays ok. I could watch a full program but it's pointless without sound. The sound is the only issue I'm having.