PDA

View Full Version : [TM-TWIN-OE] Restart enigma issue and stb encountered a problem issues

potbelly69
12-05-14, 16:37
my box was runing open pli and i flashed to helios 17,when i restart enigma after installing or changing settings the box restarts box get funny pixelated skin and i have to use restart for box to work correctly,also when i hit blue button,1 and menu to switch between cccam_1.cfg and 2 my box encounters a problem and restarts,tryed freeing cache as i would do in vu duo and it worked for great then 20 mins later when i switched it to test it crashed again
anyone any ideas? would a cache plugin help or anything?
many thanks in advance :confused:

Larry-G
12-05-14, 17:07
we really would need to see the corresponding crash logs and debug logs for these incidents to be able to start looking for a possible cause.

kegnkiwi
12-05-14, 19:48
I had major issues myself with helios in fact it was that bad I could not live with it and went back to an alternative. I installed the latest bootloader with from the support section the installed helios. On booting I noticed the loader bar showed like it was booting twice for a start, then when the image loaded I would try install tsmedia. The image crashed (black vix screen) then enigma would restart, on loading there would be pixels all over the screen then once loaded the menu system was unusable. Pixels all over the place as above, the only way to use the images was a complete restart.

potbelly69
12-05-14, 20:11
Thats the same problems i have kegnkiwi,thank you both for the reply,i have the not got the box connected atm as i'm away,but will try and post a log when i get back,lol will have to read up on how do it first thou :eek:

Larry-G
13-05-14, 06:10
There are still a number of driver issues with TM that we are waiting to be fixed, as for TSmedia it's a closed source plugin and therfore nothing we can do about it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

potbelly69
13-05-14, 08:36
cheers pheonix,well which version of vix would be the most stable to run on tm twin oe then?,what does everyone else run?

josh_g
13-05-14, 09:21
cheers pheonix,well which version of vix would be the most stable to run on tm twin oe then?,what does everyone else run?

i have problems with my Nano and Twin on Helios but decided to live with it, and the last really stable image was Zues 23 give that a try but i dont know how long it will be supported for

no1baggiesfan
27-05-14, 20:24
As above, stick with Zeus 23 for now, its the most stable vix image I have used for a while.

potbelly69
09-08-14, 15:57
thanks guys for the advice,must try the above,ain't been online in awhile,work and family commitments:D

bellejt
09-08-14, 16:01
I have ZEUS23 running on Edision optimuss OS1 and also very stable.On my duo2 I am on latest image.