PDA

View Full Version : [TM-2T] Recordings corrupt, channels not working

ncajr14
12-05-14, 10:55
Hi folks, I'm running build 023 on a TM-nano-2T and I'm having a few consistent problems.
First of all quite a few of my recordings are corrupt, they play fine for a while then crash, sometimes if i hit fast forward then play it resumes playing but more often than not once it crashes it won't resume playing. i can't seem to find anyone with a similar problem on here.
Secondly my History HD channel just won't work, the EPG shows the correct current program but the screen is blank with no sound when selected. Also all of the MTV music channels play the correct video but there is some strange audio over the top.
Any advice would be appreciated.

judge
12-05-14, 11:00
1) crash = crashlog, please upload one. Found in /home/root/logs/ by default.
2) http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?37698-Channels-not-currently-available-on-28-2E-using-E2-with-a-cam
3) use the search function, something like 'mtv audio' should point you in the right direction.

Larry-G
12-05-14, 11:01
History HD is down due to anti CS counter measures by sky. Preventing those channels working on any thing but a official sky receiver. For MTV hit the audio button and change the audio stream.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk