PDA

View Full Version : Duo2 with sat and cable tuners

BL888
12-05-14, 07:05
Hi all

I am thinking of getting a duo 2 to combine both my satellite and cable boxes.

From what Ive read the Duo2 is the daddy.

Has anyone here had experiences of using this box for both connections?

How does one apply a cccam for both?

Will this also mean I can watch cable whilst recording sat?

How does the box seperate satellite to cable channels as the majority will be the same channels on both.

Thanks

Trial
12-05-14, 09:00
Hi,
sat and cable work perfectly together and softcams can also handle both. I prefer oscam since 2 years because its more versatile. No problem watching cable and recording sat or the other way around.

For the favorites you are responsible and can do what you like. You can create separate bouquets for set and cable or mix them. If you have the same channel on sat and cable you can create alternate channels so that the box switches to cable or sat depending on free tuner.

ciao

uscool
12-05-14, 21:58
Hi, also same here , i create sat list using autobouquet maker, would i then need to scan for channels for cable then manually move them into the bouquets that autobouquet created for sat using dreamboxedit , if i was to run autobouquet would it move the channels i moved manually ?

Thanks

Larry-G
12-05-14, 22:43
Hi, also same here , i create sat list using autobouquet maker, would i then need to scan for channels for cable then manually move them into the bouquets that autobouquet created for sat using dreamboxedit , if i was to run autobouquet would it move the channels i moved manually ?

Thanks

funny seeing you posting in this section as you seem to be having the same issues on you'r clone icrap box, or do you think we dont read other forums too ?.

uscool
12-05-14, 23:24
funny seeing you posting in this section as you seem to be having the same issues on you'r clone icrap box, or do you think we dont read other forums too ?.

hi, yes sometimes like to play around most of the time its fine :), but mainly use the Duo 2 which was brought from w.o.s , great service as always from past i bought !

i remember i got a delivery from w.o.s , which was worth quite alot, wasnt for me, some mix up , but did the right thing and called w.o.s that it wasn't mine !

buz
01-12-14, 20:28
hi how do i set vu duo 2 up with cable and sat using oscam on vix

timofee
01-12-14, 22:53
It's possible, and it works well, but you can't discuss it here due to forum rules. The problem area is the cable side.