PDA

View Full Version : TS Media

Flyingpig
10-05-14, 15:49
Hello -

After some help, is TS Media working or do I need to a proxy workaround? I have installed it but none of the bits are working so I am guessing they are blocked.

If I cant get it working I would rather delete it, but would like to get it working.

Are there any other streaming films / series plugins sites that can be used?

Thanks,

FP.

tandaman
10-05-14, 15:50
Where did you install it from? If you installed it in the plugins maybe do an update with TSMEDIA itself. Down the end middle box if I remember correctly

boysheff
10-05-14, 15:56
What build are you using?

Flyingpig
10-05-14, 15:58
Thanks for the reply.

Installed it from the plugins menu in Helios, then updated to ver 6.2. The actual TS Medai is wroking, but there 1 channel etc is not working.

I am using HELIOS 016

THanks,

boysheff
10-05-14, 16:02
These are normally blocked by your ISP. Mine does not work

Flyingpig
10-05-14, 16:05
Thanks,

Is there not a workaround usinig a proxy?

Thanks,

FP.

boysheff
10-05-14, 16:09
Am not sure mate. I've noticed a fair few channels on ts media are not working. I have heard if you can get into your router setting and change the country of your router, example, if you are in uk, change it to another country that does not block. I have seen something sometime back about it and a few people said it worked, I,ll see if I can find it and post back.

gerryd13
10-05-14, 16:40
there is away around the proxy and adding your proxy to tsmedia to gain access to 1channel. google is your friend :thumbsup:

i have my own proxy added to gain access to 1channel on tsmedia and also the standalone plugin. i live in the uk so it is possible

josh_g
15-05-14, 22:17
If you need any help with the set up have a look at the guides in my signature.. They will help you get set up :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk