PDA

View Full Version : Channel settings and Bouquets with Sat in title.

dfdream
20-04-10, 14:21
All,

I know I keep going on about this but Im still trying to get a solution on the SAT position in the all channels list.
I sorted the info bar one with the ElgatoHD modded skin (it has minor issues though with help button causing greenscreen for instance.)

At this stage I think best to get rotor settings with the channel name having the SAT position and modify to suit my requirements.

Say BBC HD on 28.2e woud display as "BBC HD (28.2e)" or something like that.

This would mean I could go back to a default skin and have the sat position in the all channels list.

I'm wondering if anyone has settings with "BBC HD (28.2e)" type format.
Or
Is there a good app for being able to add the " (28.2e)" type entry to the channel name for all sats.

If I edit the names or download settings in this format will it cause any issues with Rytec EPG or any other parts of system.

Will a rescan rename them back.

D

Sicilian
20-04-10, 14:31
You could re-name them, you will still get EPG as the EPG work with the service ref, but tbh I think they will end up renaming themselves unless you turn off background scanning in customize settings. Try a few and see how you get on.

If you want my honest opinion I'd try learn to live it. Remember satellite channels often move, so it easier to transfer across a ready updated settings/bouquets pack such as catseye, c@jton etc...

dfdream
06-05-10, 23:17
This is sorted now on the openpli download of the DTV HD Skin.
The guys in PLi (henksat I think) have updated this skin to include the SAT in the infobar.
The SAT No. is also in the EPG....CHannel Selection (TV) All scren as well.

This skin doesnt (from what I can see) support Second Info Bar though.
Good work from them....

Sicilian
07-05-10, 07:40
Any chance of posting some screenshots please :)

dfdream
07-05-10, 12:05
Sic I get

The website cannot display the page in the popup window when I go to upload images.
They are JPGs and I have reduced them to 620 pixels.

D