PDA

View Full Version : [TM-SINGLE] tm single and helios

andylittle
08-05-14, 16:46
hi all. hope i have posted this in accordance with new rule? having updated to new helios image i seems to have installed it properly but every time i update anything ie channel list by ipk or plugin by ftp, after reboot i can not get any menu or channel lists to work without a ac/restart at the back every time? everything works fine again after that tho.I did see another post with same problem but can not find it now for some reason? Image looks great and thanks for all the hard work to the vix team especially as the tm single seems to have been left behind by most and is still a great box for the lolly!:confused:

TK4|2|1
08-05-14, 21:01
It's same on 2T as well. I notice it when changing skin, the rebooting to apply it. No menus or epg will display unless AC reset.

Sent by pressing buttons.

abu baniaz
08-05-14, 21:19
Confirmed on TM Twin using Helios 17. Could someone with a different brand test please.

josh_g
08-05-14, 21:26
I have it on twin and nano cant test a different brand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Larry-G
08-05-14, 22:42
no issues installing plugins or skins here from the feeds with a GB Quad HD on Helios Build 017. i'll try with a .ipk in a little bit if i can find something to install.

Larry-G
08-05-14, 22:56
no issues installing plugins or skins here from the feeds with a GB Quad HD on Helios Build 017. i'll try with a .ipk in a little bit if i can find something to install.

same applies to installing .ipk files, no issues at all with the GB Quad HD on Helios build 017.

stevie65
09-05-14, 17:20
I have a TM-2T and can confirm that I also have this problem with menus. A reboot sorts it out until I install any other plugin.
Steve.

abu baniaz
09-05-14, 18:13
I have tested the issue on a different receiver and this phenomenon did not happen.

This issue is definitely a Technomate 7335 drivers one and is in their court.