PDA

View Full Version : [TM-SINGLE] EPG Support

dfox
07-05-14, 20:10
Hi,

Can anyone help me with the epg. Image attached.

I cant seem to get the epg to start at the correct time. Say I am watching a program now but the epg has rows for an hour or 2 previous.

Thanks

judge
07-05-14, 20:18
Is the time on the First InfoBar also wrong?

Also, does a reboot fix it?

dfox
07-05-14, 20:22
Hi Judge,

Do you mean the time under the little tv square?

No I have done a reboot but this was also happening on zues 23 as well, I was waiting for helios to come out to see if it fixed it

abu baniaz
07-05-14, 20:31
What image are you on?

Helios 16 has been released for the TMs.

dfox
07-05-14, 20:33
I have just flashed Helios today but this was also happening on Zues 23.

I thought Helios would fix it. I thought there must have been a setting somewhere that I couldn't see

Thanks

abu baniaz
07-05-14, 20:37
To help answer Judge's question, if you press OK, that is the first info bar.

Also which skin are you using?

dfox
07-05-14, 20:47
Thanks for that. Then the answer for Judge is yes the time on 1st infobar is correct.

I am using Blue hd

dfox
08-05-14, 07:54
When I uploaded the image above there was no data in the boxes from 17:30 - 18:30 but there usually is but just can't seem to get the epg to start from the correct time.
I will try a couple of other skins tonight but I don't think it is the skin as Fraggle's skin was doing the same. Another thing I have notice is when I record something and play the recording the picture breaks up every other second as if the tuner was losing signal. But I have tested this while watching the programme I am recording. TV is fine but recording still breaks up. Could it be the HDD. It is an external HDD and I have let the box initialise it. This only started happening on the later builds of Zues and now Helios. Thanks any advice is appreciated

dfox
08-05-14, 19:05
Update:

I have done a complete full reflash and again not installed from a settings back up.

Took my time to make all my changes I wanted and everything is working brilliantly. Thanks for the help.