PDA

View Full Version : Hard disk missing in action

BadKarma
14-11-10, 11:14
Hello All,

Wonder if anyone can advice . I'm using the new "VIX Team Vu+ Duo Image v1.2 - 01/11/2010" image.

Noticed the other day when I went to look at my recorded programs the VU Duo asking for the location of recorded programs. Basically I think the hard disk is no longer being recognised/mounted.

Since I installing I have recorded programs so it was definitely present.

I remember, when setting up the image originally, selecting an option to put the HD to sleep. Thought this was for when the hdd is not in use.

Anyone remind me where this option is, I can not find it any more.

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks
BK

dmgp
14-11-10, 11:39
Hi BadKarma, have you done a reboot? coz I had a power cut the other evening and my HDD stopped appearing, noticed when I tried to 'pause' tv, a reboot and it's back.just a thought.
rgds.dmgp

marty
14-11-10, 12:31
Hi BadKarma, have you done a reboot? coz I had a power cut the other evening and my HDD stopped appearing, noticed when I tried to 'pause' tv, a reboot and it's back.just a thought.
rgds.dmgp

The same thing used to happen to me on my old DM800 clone, reboot would always sort it for me.
Now I have the VU+ DUO I have it connected to a UPS :)

If it still doesn't work then you will need to have a look at MENU/SETUP/VIX/DEVICE MANAGER and see whats there.

BadKarma
14-11-10, 19:21
Thanks Guys, reboot fixed it.

HDD now available again.

Cheers
BK