PDA

View Full Version : How Can I Change or Edit Channels Video and Audio PiD

jfk
14-11-10, 10:39
My bbc london and 2 other channels have gone blanck. I have done several rescan and check the frequency and qpsk which is alright.
when i zap to these channels,I can hear the programme is on but the screen is just blanck with no picture.
I've noticed via info that the audio and video PID is the same on all the affected three channels and that shouldn't be.
Anybody knows how i can change the audio and video PID? I have change image and do factry reset but stil d same.

Any help please!

Hakon
14-11-10, 11:23
You can do this in DreamBoxEdit on your PC

You can find it here _http://www.vuplus-support.co.uk/showthread.php?2936-Vu-Duo-amp-Solo-Toolbox-Ver.-3.1

plusser
14-11-10, 11:26
My bbc london and 2 other channels have gone blanck. I have done several rescan and check the frequency and qpsk which is alright.
when i zap to these channels,I can hear the programme is on but the screen is just blanck with no picture.
I've noticed via info that the audio and video PID is the same on all the affected three channels and that shouldn't be.
Anybody knows how i can change the audio and video PID? I have change image and do factry reset but stil d same.

Any help please!

Some of the BBC channels moved a week or so ago (IIRC). A rescan should fix it (try deleting the broken channels first, then rescan a single transponder). Otherwise you can download the channel list using dreamedit and adjust on your PC.

+er

jfk
14-11-10, 11:47
Some of the BBC channels moved a week or so ago (IIRC). A rescan should fix it (try deleting the broken channels first, then rescan a single transponder). Otherwise you can download the channel list using dreamedit and adjust on your PC.

+er

Thanks,
I have rescan several times, i also dowload catseye latest enigma2 to the box using dreamedit,how can i delete these broken channels and any guide on how to edit the audio/video pid by using dreamedit?

Stanman
14-11-10, 11:57
You might need to update your sat.XML list. I can confirm the channels work fine here.

jfk
14-11-10, 12:06
You might need to update your sat.XML list. I can confirm the channels work fine here.

Yes, it work fine on my 500s upstairs... how can i do this updatde?

Larry-G
14-11-10, 12:22
go to
www.satellites-xml.eu
and generate the satellites.xml file you need for all the satellites you want to receive

once done open your FTP programme and copy the file to
/etc/tuxbox/ on your box overwriting the original

irishchris
14-11-10, 13:12
go to
www.satellites-xml.eu
and generate the satellites.xml file you need for all the satellites you want to receive

once done open your FTP programme and copy the file to on your box overwriting the original

i have gone on this site but unfortunately it no longer lists 28.5 eurobird on this site and so creates a prob for me with my channel lists.

Larry-G
14-11-10, 13:16
thats because 28.5 is not actually a separate satellite it is part of the sky uk / freesat network. thats why you can receive channels from all 4 satellites in this network from the same dish

Eurobird 1---28.53°E
Astra 2D-----28.34°E
Astra 2B-----28.32°E
Astra 2A-----28.31°E

irishchris
14-11-10, 13:32
thats because 28.5 is not actually a separate satellite it is part of the sky uk / freesat network. thats why you can receive channels from all 4 satellites in this network from the same dish

strange why it was always listed as one in every image i used separate. still is in pli and vti? so how do i rectify my channel list can not seem to find way to edit sat in dreamboxedit

Larry-G
14-11-10, 13:52
are you using a custom made bouquet or one of the packs by B16MCC / SGTFlipFlop etc ?.

irishchris
14-11-10, 14:19
catseyes customised

silverfox0786
14-11-10, 14:37
open satellite.xml and change the satellite entry to 28.2

- <satellites>
- <sat name="Astra 2A/2B/2D/Eurobird 1 (28.2E)" flags="0" position="282">

change to above

jfk
14-11-10, 14:42

Any help please!

I have finally solve the above problem using dreamedit using step bellow;

1.I open the dreamedit click ftp on the top lift coner
2. click send file to dream box
3. I then double click on sentata sport1( all satalite load on the left box)
4.i click on the channe(right click and choose option of edit) and enter the appropriate data for video and audio PID
5. save change made and send it back to the box. u may need to turn off the box from the rear.

all my affectd channels are now back.

Thanks or all for ur support!

digicoke
12-11-11, 22:03
Hi

can someone advise as to how i obtain the list of PIDs for 28.2 satellite please

Larry-G
12-11-11, 22:31
Hi

can someone advise as to how i obtain the list of PIDs for 28.2 satellite please

there is no list so to speak, but if you look here
http://en.kingofsat.net/pos-28.2E.php
you will find every thing you need.

digicoke
13-11-11, 15:03
Hi,

I am not sure why I am having problems I used dreamboxedit and deleted zee tv from my list and then uploaded it back to the box and it was removed. Then I uploaded it back in using dreambox edit but it still doesnt work and I can see the Video but I cannot hear any sound.

For Zee TV the Audio and Video PID are correct as per your link you told me to read?

Any help would be appreciated

Larry-G
13-11-11, 15:10
Hi,

I am not sure why I am having problems I used dreamboxedit and deleted zee tv from my list and then uploaded it back to the box and it was removed. Then I uploaded it back in using dreambox edit but it still doesnt work and I can see the Video but I cannot hear any sound.

For Zee TV the Audio and Video PID are correct as per your link you told me to read?

Any help would be appreciated

have you done a rescan on the frequency for Zee TV ?

Zee TV had a PID change on the 3rd of this month

Sky Digital: New PID for Zee TV: PID:2320/2321 Hindi,2323 SID:50460 (11546.00MHz, pol.H SR:27500 FEC:2/3 - VideoGuard).

try loading a new set of bouquets like catseyes as his is only a day or two old and should be upto date.

digicoke
13-11-11, 15:26
thanks for your reply.

I did do a rescan multiple times but the same thing happens.

I manually tried entering the PID values but they all seem to be correct as per the new change on the 3rd of this month...some of my other channels are like this as well...:s mind boggoling

Larry-G
13-11-11, 15:31
thanks for your reply.

I did do a rescan multiple times but the same thing happens.

I manually tried entering the PID values but they all seem to be correct as per the new change on the 3rd of this month...some of my other channels are like this as well...:s mind boggoling

try loading a new bouquet but make sure that you tick the option to reload enigma after the transfer is done.

digicoke
13-11-11, 15:35
I am using the following for Zee TV - is this correct?
video - 2320
audi - 2323
teletex 2322
PCR - 2320
extra paramters- C:0963,C:0961,C:0960
SID 50460

Larry-G
13-11-11, 15:38
I am using the following for Zee TV - is this correct?
video - 2320
audi - 2323
teletex 2322
PCR - 2320
extra paramters- C:0963,C:0961,C:0960
SID 50460

change the audio PID to 2321 ( this is the hindi stream ) or you can also hit the audio button on the remote controll and see what options it gives you there as it may just be that your set to the wrong audio stream.

digicoke
13-11-11, 16:37
thanks i did try this but for some reason it still does not work...i dont want to have to rescan my chanels all again as i had blocked my kids from viewing the adlt channels and also cusotmised my bouquets :S any help?

digicoke
14-11-11, 20:32
does anyone have any other ideas as to what could have gone wrong?

Larry-G
14-11-11, 21:15
dont rescan all the channels just do a scan on that one frequency and see if that helps.