PDA

View Full Version : [MB Premium Mini] Tuner settings, advanced configuration mode issue

invisiblelayer
06-05-14, 01:54
Trying to set up 28.2e, 13e and 19.2e (13e & 19.2e on a monoblock)

Finding it impossible to add settings that were on my old VU solo box with older an version of vix on, the options have changed on the latest firmware and finding it impossible to set up as old, I have 2 feeds going into a Spaun Sur 211F then into my box, Spaun is set to 1st uncommitted switch as before

It was tricky to set up before and took an installer hours to get it working correct so saved pictures what exactly worked but on Helios the tuner settings advanced configuration mode has changed so now my settings won't work. I need to know what gives the same results as these pictures show for 28.2e 19.2e and 13e. Any help would be appreciated as don't want to roll back to older firmware where I know it works well, just no clue what it needs to be set at :confused:

34499 34500 34501

judge
06-05-14, 02:14
All the required options will still be there, some are just hidden by default now. Some wording has also changed but should still be obvious.
Start from the top, enabling the options you need & the corresponding options will be displayed.

invisiblelayer
06-05-14, 03:25
All the required options will still be there, some are just hidden by default now. Some wording has also changed but should still be obvious.
Start from the top, enabling the options you need & the corresponding options will be displayed.

Yes I've tried, diseqc 1.0 command now brings up port options A,B,C,D which is new, before just changed the committed diseqc option and quite a few more there?

I've tried a host of different combinations and getting nowhere fast but if was like the old way would have it done in a minute :confused:

here are couple of pics from new settings 34502 34503

Rob van der Does
06-05-14, 05:55
So you're fine now?
The whole idea of this exercise was to delete non-existing options, to rename a number to logical names, and to hide options that are not applicable to the settings made.

invisiblelayer
06-05-14, 12:34
No I gave up trying lol, will try again just put second pics to show different options now, the settings on old vix was the only way to worked and my installer said make a note so will know the combo in future

invisiblelayer
06-05-14, 13:55
OK issue resolved, found the combo in the end. :cool:

judge
06-05-14, 19:31
OK issue resolved, found the combo in the end. :cool:

Take screenshots again now so as it may be slightly different the next time you need to do the same...

scrupples
14-06-14, 15:03
wouldn't mind looking at your new screen shots mate cause I too have an uncommitted switch and cant get it working.