PDA

View Full Version : help choosing my First satellite box with PVR, 3D, FULL HD similar to sky

arnie2014
03-05-14, 22:11
Hi all my name is matthew

what it is i currently have the SKY HD+ box but i am soon to get rid of Sky as its too expensive.

Anyway i am looking for a new satellite box i can buy that is similar to the sky box, it must have ability to record two channels whilst watching another ( i think this is called PVR ), 3D ready, Full HD and if possible i want the user interface to look similar oe easy to use as the sky one as i have never had any other box in my life.

i dont want to be paying over the top for it if possible but can anybody recommend any please. im aiming to buy this CCAM thing so i only get all my channels for one yearly fee

boysheff
03-05-14, 22:19
vu solo2 are great for what you want and theres a blue skin similar to sly, although the box cost about £289, give or take 10 pounds . although Hd channel could be disappearing soon and maybe in future all channels so i would go for a miraclebox http://www.world-of-satellite.co.uk/Miraclebox

abu baniaz
03-05-14, 22:21
im aiming to buy this CCAM thing so i only get all my channels for one yearly fee
Wrong forum. Re-read the rules.

boysheff
03-05-14, 22:22
never noticed the cam bit. very naughty

judge
03-05-14, 22:24
You won't get any help here for things like "im aiming to buy this CCAM thing so i only get all my channels for one yearly fee", please re-read the site rules you just agreed to.

As mentioned above, the Vu Solo2 is a great box. Have a look on the site sponsors shop for dual tuner boxes & pick one that suits.
You also get a £5 discount being a forum member.