PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo2] Auto update own bouquet

sherry
03-05-14, 09:48
Hi guys,

I have been using my own bouquet that a made for seceral years now and i was wondering if there is any way to auto update it just like using the autoboquets maker?

I have tried this but it doesnt allow me to keep the layout of my own bouquet.

I am still doing a manual scan then updating my bouquet manually.

Any help would be great.

cheers

abu baniaz
03-05-14, 09:54
ABM mimics the provider list, so no.

Autobouquets E2 by Lraizer has the custom sort option. You cannot rename bouquets but control what in them.

EDIT (08/08/2016):
This response is no longer valid as ABM has changed.
You can also rename bouquets in AB 28.2

2Hot
07-08-16, 19:14
I am using E2by Lraizer, added the newly added CNN HD and Channels 24 in the News folder. This disappear after auto update. Do I need to do some custom setting within the menu to retain added channel in the Bouquet? Thanks.

2Hot
07-08-16, 19:17
Adding extra channels inside folder for auto update not working.

Huevos
07-08-16, 21:43
Please open your own thread in the ABM section instead of digging a two year old unrelated thread out of the archive.

2Hot
08-08-16, 00:30
Please open your own thread in the ABM section instead of digging a two year old unrelated thread out of the archive.

It's a related issue that I think would be best resolved from this thread. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huevos
08-08-16, 01:11
A lot has changed in ABM in the last 2 years so the replies in this thread are no longer correct. Please start your own thread in the ABM section (http://www.world-of-satellite.com/forumdisplay.php?441-AutoBouquetMaker-Support-Discusson).

abu baniaz
08-08-16, 05:43
As with ABM, channels are placed in bouquets based on official number. The News section is too small, so there are several news channels in the Documentary section.

With AB 28.2 you will have to use the custom sort feature. Pretty sure sort 3 has the changes you seek. (Does not affect large first bouquet).

Just to echo what Huevos has said, my previous response in this thread (two years ago) is no longer valid. ABM now also allows customisation. I'd say that it is more customisable than AB 28.2.

Sent from my XT1032 using Forum Fiend v1.3.3.