PDA

View Full Version : [ABM-DVB-S/S2] bouquet editing problem

aldo2332
03-05-14, 07:56
I am struggling with setting up bouquets, i used the autobouquetsMaker and its put them in a reasonable order but i need to customise it more to my liking. What tools are available, where to find and how can this be done efficiently? (basically moving all channels around in a my order choice and bouquet selection)
thank you

(openVIX,vu+ duo)

Rob van der Does
03-05-14, 08:23
Well, the whole idea of ABM is to get the setup as the provider offers it. If you want your own bouquets, it's best to do that by scanning and using a settingseditor, not via ABM.

judge
03-05-14, 08:26
ABM is designed to use your providers channel line up. You can use an app like DreamBoxEdit or your remote to move them around but they will get overwritten the next time you run ABM.

abu baniaz
03-05-14, 08:37
You may wish to consider using Lraizer's plugin. You can use the bouquet sort option to dictate where the plugin puts the channels. You will need to edit custom_sort_3.txt to how you want it.

aldo2332
03-05-14, 09:11
ABM is designed to use your providers channel line up. You can use an app like DreamBoxEdit or your remote to move them around but they will get overwritten the next time you run ABM.
Thanks for the reply :)
Does the ABM run automatically or do you mean if I run it manually next time?

abu baniaz
03-05-14, 09:16
Thanks for the reply :)
Does the ABM run automatically or do you mean if I run it manually next time?
One of the options is schedule scan on ABM. Whether automated or manual, any moves within the bouquets it uses will be overwritten.

You can have a separate bouquet which wont be updated/removed. You can then move channels to it.

tony1234
11-05-14, 11:37
I've tried the ABM and i get it to scan and find the channels but it doesn't drop anything into bouquets or save anything - I'm obviously doing something wrong. I've saved and selected freesat first then sky uk for the areas - then tried disabling the freesat.

What setting have I got wrong

Image is Vix 16 on vu+duo2 with 500gig hdd and 80cm moveable dish parked at 28.2.

Gathering dust
Diablo cam
Tm 6900

andyblac
14-05-14, 17:41
I've tried the ABM and i get it to scan and find the channels but it doesn't drop anything into bouquets or save anything - I'm obviously doing something wrong. I've saved and selected freesat first then sky uk for the areas - then tried disabling the freesat.

What setting have I got wrong

Image is Vix 16 on vu+duo2 with 500gig hdd and 80cm moveable dish parked at 28.2.

Gathering dust
Diablo cam
Tm 6900

on first run, when ABM is compete, you have to change boquets for e2 will see the chnage.

ie

open channel list
press BLUE
chose a bouquets ( anything does not mater)
exit channel list

now do again, but this time you should all the bouquets on pressing BLUE.