PDA

View Full Version : TV for picture smartphone for audio??

ps2stuff
03-05-14, 01:38
Is it possible to stream just the audio over wifi to a mobile, sometimes keeping the whole house up, to watch rambo isnt very fair, i already do this with my pc using soundwire from the android store and the latency is quite small barely noticeable and it has support for linux too, but is something like this possible with enigma2??

TK4|2|1
03-05-14, 07:57
Not sure, but you could install 1 of the many video streaming apps on your android select same channel on that, plug your headphones in and away you go. Same result.

Sent by pressing buttons.

ps2stuff
03-05-14, 13:09
Yes i have tried what you said in your reply before but it is not the same result as my router/phone/box cannot stream video and audio without a large delay in general and skipping on hd channels, so i am looking for a audio only solution, it can be useful if the room is noisy and you wish to hear the tv with headphones

ps2stuff
03-05-14, 13:19
I emailed the guy who makes the soundwire app to see if the server can be ported from linux x86 to mips but i doubt he will.

ps2stuff
06-05-14, 23:45
Well I got a reply from the soundwire developer the other day unfortunately he cannot port as he has no dreambox and said too many different boxes to test on so that's a dead end anyone have any ideas on this??

tilleke
07-05-14, 18:45
If I understood your question correctly, wouldn't it be easier just to get a Headphone Jack to 2 RCA Adapter, like this one:

http://www.ipadpartsshop.com/product_info.php?cPath=10&products_id=4033

and connect your headphones to it?

Maybe your TV has a headphone jack as well? If yes, you may just try to get hold of an extension-cable.

just my 2 cents