PDA

View Full Version : [CrossEPG-Other] Some timers not showing on EPG

nexstar
02-05-14, 10:03
I've got a VU+ Ultimo running Vix Helios.012 which was updated last night. I recently reflashed to Helios and didn't restore any previous settings.

I'm using CrossEPG and I use a USB stick for storage of the EPG but I've also switched to HDD to test it out.

I'm getting some recordings which have been set not showing as set in the EPG. It seems to be the first channel in the list (usually BBC1 HD on my Favourites TV bouquet) which is a problem. At the same time, when I go to the epg, it will correctly start on the first channel but the highlighted channel in the left hand listing is always the second one down (normally BBC2 HD in my case). When I scroll up and down the channels, the highlighted channel on the left doesn't change at all.

I normally use the Vix-Night-HD skin but have tried swapping to the default skin in case that was the problem but it didn't change anything.

I wondered if there were some leftover settings on the USB which might be an issue but it was still the same when I changed the EPG storage to HDD.

I use ABM and have tried updating that as well as CrossEPG and I've rebooted quite a few times now.

It may not be a EPG problem but I thought this was a good place to start :) .

Any help much appreciated.

Graham