PDA

View Full Version : Helios for technomate TM-2t

degoosefish
01-05-14, 22:00
HI any news on the Helios for technomate??
Have a couple of TM-2T that need flash from 808 just hanging on for helios rather than sticking on zeus
would appreciate any info on this.

Regards
D

judge
01-05-14, 22:15
Been asked multiple times now...
It will be released when TM provide working drivers & we manage to do some testing with them.

degoosefish
05-05-14, 12:11
ok thanks judge much appreciated

has786
05-05-14, 18:41
Judge

Sorry to pester regarding what has been asked many times, has TM advised on any time scales regarding these drivers. I know this can take some time but if we know rough time scale then saves asking the same question many times

judge
05-05-14, 18:56
No times sales, rough or not can be given.
It's just a waiting game.

has786
05-05-14, 19:22
I thought so, but I asked anyways. I'm still stuck with build 808 and i think it definitely needs an update but until drivers come out we are all in the waiting game.

degoosefish
06-05-14, 21:47
If I ever purchase another technomate it will be too soon :mad:
Has anyone tried anything other than VIX in their TM-2 with any good reports?

are TM on the ball more with a different image preferred by TM?

Larry-G
06-05-14, 22:04
If I ever purchase another technomate it will be too soon :mad:
Has anyone tried anything other than VIX in their TM-2 with any good reports?

are TM on the ball more with a different image preferred by TM?

Dont blame the image, just because we prefer to release working images as opposed to some teams who will release any old crap, working or not. TM have been told yet again that we will not release the image until the drivers work, and not for the first, second or third time either.

degoosefish
07-05-14, 08:50
HI Phoenix , I appreciate your reply and I don't "blame the image at all" I wasn't having a pop at Vix, i was just having a pop at TM. I have many other brands of stb and would never change from Vix. TM are always the last to the party with everything.:thumbsup:

Rob van der Does
07-05-14, 13:00
Helios for TM's has been released today.

lju
07-05-14, 19:09
And working perfectly on my nano t2. Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

josh_g
07-05-14, 21:55
Have it working on a nano and Twin :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TK4|2|1
08-05-14, 07:06
Working ok on my 2T but I think I've found a bug.
Would someone be able to confirm it's not just me? Download a skin from the feeds, apply it and reboot, then try and bring any menu/epg up. Mine doesn't work unless I reset it at the power switch.

Sent by pressing buttons.

degoosefish
08-05-14, 09:39
TM-2t working fine with helios - great work VIX team thanks:lifting:

josh_g
08-05-14, 10:01
Working ok on my 2T but I think I've found a bug.
Would someone be able to confirm it's not just me? Download a skin from the feeds, apply it and reboot, then try and bring any menu/epg up. Mine doesn't work unless I reset it at the power switch.

Sent by pressing buttons.

I had the same problem when first installing a skin but all good after a hard reset

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scottmcroberts
09-05-14, 16:18
Do you need a new Bootloader with Helios, didn't upgrade to Zeus so still on an old vixbuild

abu baniaz
09-05-14, 16:29
Do you need a new Bootloader with Helios, didn't upgrade to Zeus so still on an old vixbuild

If going from Vix 3.0 image, yes you do.

Click here for Technomate Bootloaders (http://openvix.co.uk/index.php?dir=Bootloaders/Technomate-Bootloaders/)

scottmcroberts
09-05-14, 17:14
Thanks Abu.

It has been a long while is there a tutorial on bootloaders etc. My TM-2t has been running great for the past 8-9 months or so so have hardly done anything to it

abu baniaz
09-05-14, 17:46
You flash exactly like an image.
Transfer the bootloader to USB stick, swicth on with flash drive in receiver, at prompt, press OK. When it has completed, switch off and leave off.

Reason for leaving off is you are now going to use the USB stick in PC Delete the "update" folder and then put image image on to USB stick. Flash image as normal.

scottmcroberts
12-05-14, 15:22
Brilliant Abu

Will do it this week. now I just need to remember how to do everything else :D

TK4|2|1
18-05-14, 10:58
has anybody got a copy of zeus 023 for 2T please.

*edit* nevermind found it