PDA

View Full Version : [TM-NANO-OE] TM-Nano-OE vix image

dajay69
01-05-14, 19:41
Does anyone know if the vix Helios image is close to completion for technomate TM-Nano-OE?

josh_g
01-05-14, 20:04
It shouldn't be too long now i believe it is in final test stages

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eamo
03-05-14, 13:34
Available on the technomate software website I see

Rob van der Does
03-05-14, 13:37
When we tell you that an image is not being released due to the fact that there are issues, making the use of the box virtually impossible, then you don't believe us? And you try to divert users to an obscure site that has nothing to do with us?
Hmmmmm..... :rolleyes:

eamo
03-05-14, 13:43
When we tell you that an image is not being released due to the fact that there are issues, making the use of the box virtually impossible, then you don't believe us? And you try to divert users to an obscure site that has nothing to do with us?
Hmmmmm..... :rolleyes:

Hold on a second - dont get your knickers in a twist

The guy asked a simple question and I was only helping. How am I to know the technomate software site is obscure? Am far as I was aware it is from Technomate themselves

Rob van der Does
03-05-14, 13:45
As this is the home of ViX, how could it help anyone to be sent to a completely different site for a ViX-Image :confused:

Larry-G
03-05-14, 13:57
Hold on a second - dont get your knickers in a twist

The guy asked a simple question and I was only helping. How am I to know the technomate software site is obscure? Am far as I was aware it is from Technomate themselves

This is the one any only, official support forum for the ViX Image, the Developers of the ViX image them selves work from this forum, so if the image can not be found here there is a good reason for it. The reason in this case is yet again down to the drivers as provided by technomate, you are more than free to use images sourced else where but we take no responsibility for them.

eamo
03-05-14, 16:46
This is the one any only, official support forum for the ViX Image, the Developers of the ViX image them selves work from this forum, so if the image can not be found here there is a good reason for it. The reason in this case is yet again down to the drivers as provided by technomate, you are more than free to use images sourced else where but we take no responsibility for them.

That's fine I accept that because you know the answer. I didn't. All I knew was that a vix helio image was on what I assumed was a technomate site.

You guys are on these forums all day and have the latest news and info. Others aren't so it's not helpful when we get cut down for not been expected to know what's going on