PDA

View Full Version : Older Vix version

hullfc27
01-05-14, 10:19
hi does anyone have an older version of vix before the zeus as i am not keen on the zeus at all. i am looking for build 808 or anywhere around there. The zues regularly crashes my box and the pic also pixelates awful. I would also like the build 808 for my brothers tm2t-nano if poss thanks in advance. (ps ive already looked in the vix images and these older versions have been removed only zeus is available thanks)

josh_g
01-05-14, 10:35
i wouldn't go back to 3.808 if i where you my TM-Twin didn't like it at all, you would be better off on Zues!

Helios is just round the corner and will be well worth the wait.

what is your current set up as there is probably an underling issue here that's causing your problems. i would also recommend a swap file with the TM-Twin if you are running a number of addons and skins :thumbsup:

hullfc27
01-05-14, 10:43
its not a twin mate its tm2t and it ran sweet as a nut on 808.......zeus on the other hand is a nightmare for me cheers

Rob van der Does
01-05-14, 10:50
And even if you had 3-808: there are no feeds for that build.

josh_g
01-05-14, 10:58
its not a twin mate its tm2t and it ran sweet as a nut on 808.......zeus on the other hand is a nightmare for me cheers

sorry mate :eek: but as Rob says 3.808 has no feeds.

you have any crash logs?

grahammcm1888
01-05-14, 11:35
Why don't you go for Helios mate. I was in exactly the same position as you( i was on 808) but there were no feeds available so I opted for helios which obviously has all feeds available. No major issues with Helios so far . I am on v11.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

josh_g
01-05-14, 11:42
Why don't you go for Helios mate. I was in exactly the same position as you( i was on 808) but there were no feeds available so I opted for helios which obviously has all feeds available. No major issues with Helios so far . I am on v11.

no Helios Image for TM boxes atm will be here for us soon :thumbsup:

grahammcm1888
01-05-14, 11:49
Sorry . I have a duo2. My mistake.

abu baniaz
01-05-14, 12:33
The images across the TM range are essentailly the same. If 808 works fine, then it is not a hardware issue.

Zeus is/was fine for me on the Nano and Twin.

Don't know whether you want to try and fix the issue you are having. If so, debug logs and full setup details would help. What pluugions etc...808 is on the download for better site, but you are going to be hampered as the feeds for older images have been removed. There was no update to the bootloop and HDD threads you had going.