PDA

View Full Version : [MB Premium Twin HD] postion setup

softlad
30-04-14, 16:45
hi folks,,i'm trying to adjust the settings too fit the menu too my tv screen..no matter what I try too adjust.user interface visibility / move left /right ..width etc..nothing works,,and then when I try too exit the menu..it leaves me with a gray screen,,so I have too fully restart to be able to view my channels.ive done a fully restore and started from scratch..but still get same problem..could it be a faulty box?..

josh_g
30-04-14, 16:48
hi folks,,i'm trying to adjust the settings too fit the menu too my tv screen..no matter what I try too adjust.user interface visibility / move left /right ..width etc..nothing works,,and then when I try too exit the menu..it leaves me with a gray screen,,so I have too fully restart to be able to view my channels.ive done a fully restore and started from scratch..but still get same problem..could it be a faulty box?..

try turning overscan off on your TV

softlad
30-04-14, 16:50
try turning overscan off on your TV

hi josh,,don't understand what you mean..ive had a vu solo b4 and never had a problem with that

josh_g
30-04-14, 16:58
overscan is a setting on your TV that enlarges the picture and gives the issue you are talking about. did the same when i put my TM-Twin on a LG TV

if you search the forum for 'overscan' you should be able to find more info :)

Larry-G
30-04-14, 17:13
Just have a look at this thread for a explanation of what overscan is and how it affects you'r TV.

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?22770-HD-101-Overscan-and-why-all-TVs-do-it&highlight=overscan+101