PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Ultimo] openvix-3.0.808-vu ultimo usb.zip

polosolo
28-04-14, 02:13
Hello,

Please could some kind soul link me or post the openvix-3.0.808-vu ultimo usb.zip file.

I have searched the forums and the openvix download section in archives and its not there either.

Please can anyone tell me where I can get this file from , as I really need it ATM.

Best Regards

polosolo

PS: I know the openvix image has evolved : But still need this file at hand.

Rob van der Does
28-04-14, 05:10
We don't have them any more. And even if we did: there's no feed for that build.

Just out of interest: why would you need such an old image?

Creators
28-04-14, 18:11
Hello,

Please could some kind soul link me or post the openvix-3.0.808-vu ultimo usb.zip file.

I have searched the forums and the openvix download section in archives and its not there either.

Please can anyone tell me where I can get this file from , as I really need it ATM.

Best Regards

polosolo

PS: I know the openvix image has evolved : But still need this file at hand.

You will find here...http://ziifile.com/5m1z1zfh0v5b/openvix-3.0.808-vuultimo_usb.zip.html

bellejt
28-04-14, 18:15
I have the file for DUO2 here.Think that won't work.
PS: older version http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/downloads.php?do=file&id=593

Larry-G
28-04-14, 18:17
We no longer support nor maintain OpenViX 3.0 so we deleted it from our database as it was just taking up space, we also removed the plugin feeds for all old images below OpenViX Zeus, so you really will be handicapping your receiver by using such a old image.

Also be aware that we can not offer support for images you may have "found" elsewhere, such as so called "backup images" as we have no way of knowing what has been added to them or even if they have been tampered with maliciously.

Creators
28-04-14, 18:32
Sorry, but that is untouched copy from my computer! :)

Larry-G
28-04-14, 18:40
Sorry, but that is untouched copy from my computer! :)

It was not in reference to your self, but to those sites who produce and release the so called "backup" Images.

bellejt
28-04-14, 19:03
would it not be possible to set only the latest 3.808 images as dowload ? Especially for those who want them for experimenthing or not going over to the new image.Or maybe to simple : send the images on request.

Larry-G
28-04-14, 19:09
would it not be possible to set only the latest 3.808 images as dowload ? Especially for those who want them for experimenthing or not going over to the new image.Or maybe to simple : send the images on request.

Too late, they have been physically deleted, we no longer have the images or the Build environment from which to build OpenViX 3.0 or the feeds that accompanied it.

bellejt
28-04-14, 19:13
sorry to here that.Maybe a member still has then and could provide them.I have the version 3.808 off VU+ DUO2 still on HDD.

Rob van der Does
28-04-14, 19:54
I really can't see any reason why we would sell old stock. We are on Helios, I can't think of any reason anybody wants a 5 months old image.
Anyway: we don't have it.

polosolo
29-04-14, 01:12
Needed the image for a quick restore from backup as missus box when haywire and all it was for is a very quick fix until I find the time to re-flash the ultimo to latest helios image.

Thank you Guy`s for your time and help and most important the missus will be happy . I had never realized the image had evolved so much , So must get the new Helios image on ASAP when I do find the time.

Best Regards,

StuBFrost
29-04-14, 06:19
I still have it for the Ultimo. PM me your email address and I'll send it to you.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

polosolo
29-04-14, 23:25
Thank you kindly for your gesture .I have now acquired the file from a previous posted link.

Best Regards