PDA

View Full Version : Channel master polar mount

manicscrewdriver
27-04-14, 16:14
Just been cleaning my shed out and i'm wondering what the polar mount and jack arm i found in there is worth. I think it may be a Channel master one but until i can pull it out of the depths of the shed i cannot be certain just yet.

It also comes with a Superjack motor and V box to control it. The Polar mount used o have a 1.2m Fibo attached to it so it is quite substantial.

Just trying to decide if i should keep for a bigger dish it or just sell it.

Nano

jap
26-09-18, 14:59
Just been cleaning my shed out and i'm wondering what the polar mount and jack arm i found in there is worth. I think it may be a Channel master one but until i can pull it out of the depths of the shed i cannot be certain just yet.

It also comes with a Superjack motor and V box to control it. The Polar mount used o have a 1.2m Fibo attached to it so it is quite substantial.

Just trying to decide if i should keep for a bigger dish it or just sell it.

Nano would you still have that polar mount as mine has badly rusted and dish has dropped putting it off tracking or may know some one who has james

Andy_Hazza
26-09-18, 15:51
Post is 4 1/2 years old. [emoji85]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twol
26-09-18, 16:46
..... but nice to have an optimist on the forum!

Andy_Hazza
26-09-18, 18:19
Creating a new post maybe better, thats what I was thinking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joe1000000
26-09-18, 21:47
ihave a h to h 36 v motor and 1.2 cmaster dish i have taken down

jap
27-09-18, 15:52
the post maybe four and years old but that does not mean that he got rid of polar mount and mine was damaged on recent storm and find it very hard to get replacement so im trying every avenue open to me ,its only one section of polar mount damaged dish is perfect ive searched everywhere to get one as they dont make this type of polar mount anymore,their is a new type alright but it is very expensive and im not sure spending this type of money is worth it as everything in tv in the future is leaning towards iptv and on line .anybody have anthing to add to this let me know.joe pm me your asking price

abu baniaz
27-09-18, 16:49
Sales discussion should be in public. Once a sale agreed then go to PM.

Maybe you can post a picture of the damaged part and someone might have one in their shed/garage?

jap
27-09-18, 23:03
sorry about that thought it was the other way round. will take a picture tomorrow

Huevos
28-09-18, 16:14
sorry about that thought it was the other way round. will take a picture tomorrow

5, PM AND EMAIL USAGE
PM and email may not be used at anytime in a live sale. All discussions including offers, acceptances and refusals should be shown clearly in the thread. Once a sale is complete you may use whatever form of external communication you like to finalise payment details etc. Your general geographical location and detailed specifications of equipment are not considered to be valid reasons for using off thread communications. It is the responsibility of both the vendor and the purchaser to ensure that all negotiations are conducted in the thread. We insist on this rule because we need to see all the negotiations to be able to mediate a solution to a dispute.