PDA

View Full Version : So what are the options atm?

ade1970
27-04-14, 01:43
Well, well, maybe it's my own fault for waiting till sly gave me a free years sub (under the o2 takeover deal) for me to actually get on board with running cccam on an enigma 2 box. The reason i say that it's my own fault, is that it appears even though i have an official HD sub albeit without sports or movies, it seems that the knowledge i've learned to be able to use my card on my vu duo 2 may have been in vain since the last update on the official box appears to have rendered everyone's paid HD sub package inert!!
So,if this is the case, what do i do next with my box....?
any help appreciated :)

judge
27-04-14, 01:49
till sly gave me a free years sub (under the o2 takeover deal)

First I've heard of that deal?
Use the box to watch FTV, FTA, SD, other sats, various downloads, flakey IPTV. Options are endless...

ade1970
27-04-14, 04:42
Yes, last august they took over my 02 phone line/broadband for only £14.99 p.m. total inc line rental, weekend calls, unltd b-band and free dish, sly+ box and max package inc hd less sports and movies all included!
so my predicament is i am now hooked on HD and cannot stand watching sd broadcasts ): ...what options are avail beside payservers?? been stung by those already and although i love this hobby, don't really want to be stung again!

DaMacFunkin
27-04-14, 11:29
Could you not get an old Thompson box then scrape the chip on your viewing card, report as faulty get a replacement card and pair it in the old box?