PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo2] OpenWebif not streaming/transcoding since new image?

shadowman007
26-04-14, 19:13
Flashed my Vu+ Duo2 with the Openvix Helios 010 image and am having problems with my OpenWebif which I wasn't with my previous image which was Openvix zeus 023. The problem is when I transcode a channel via my OpenWebif interface a red dot icon which is the recording icon appears in the right hand top corner when I close the channel this red dot doesn't disappear. The time this red dot stays visible I cannot transcode or stream any channel it's only when it disappears randomly everything seems to work again? I have hoovered my mouse over the red dot icon and it says "Recording Status" even though nothing is being recorded and when I click on it takes me to the "Timerlist" menu. If anyone can please help me would really appreciate it thanks. :)

shadowman007
26-04-14, 19:31
Also would like to add another nothing when I try to reboot the Vu+ Duo2 receiver a message comes up saying A recording is in progress or about to start? and asks me if I want to reboot and which I click on "yes"