PDA

View Full Version : VU+ Solo2 Remote Control

lace
26-04-14, 12:25
Hi guys

I've recently picked up a VU+ Solo2 box from World Of Satellite (brilliant service btw - I recommend everyone to get their boxes from them).

The only trouble is, I don't really like the remote control.

I like all the number buttons (1, 2, 3, 4, 5 etc) to be on the lower half of the remote control - similar to that of the official Sly Remote.

So my question is, which TV Remote Control would you recommend for me that is compatible with my VU+ Solo2 box?

Any suggestions would be greatly received.

Many thanks for your help!

Regards
lace

saxon
26-04-14, 12:29
not sure if it will work with the solo 2 but the duo 2 remote is set with the numbers pad at the bottom

JanHJ
26-04-14, 12:51
This one maybe?
hxxp://www.hm-*********.de/en/fernbedienungen/fernbedienung-new-design-vu-uno-ultimo-solo-duo.html

lace
26-04-14, 12:51
not sure if it will work with the solo 2 but the duo 2 remote is set with the numbers pad at the bottom

Cheers mate, I've spent some time on Google to see if the Duo 2 remote is compatible with the Solo 2, but the information is sketchy.

Don't know if I should risk buying it :/

Rob van der Does
26-04-14, 12:56
See my signature.
Take the 600/650/700 or the 900 if you want to spend some money.

chaser
26-04-14, 14:26

Cheers mate, I've spent some time on Google to see if the Duo 2 remote is compatible with the Solo 2, but the information is sketchy.

Don't know if I should risk buying it :/Just tested and can confirm that the Duo2 remote works fine with the Solo2.