PDA

View Full Version : OpenVix Blue-HD

Pages : [1] 2 3

rossi2000
25-04-14, 15:35
Afternoon All

Blue-HD V3 (new 2014 style) will be available from the next image update.
also implemented a few of the fixes/ideas that were for V2

34204 34205 34206

feedback welcome, ideas/suggestions aswell.

enjoy.

EDIT: 20151218. ipk has been removed. Please install from the plugin downloads.

To install the skin
Menu > Plugins > Green (download plugins) > skins > Select desired skin

To activate skin
Menu > Setup > System > User Interface > Skin Setup > Select desired skin
A GUI restart will be required foir this change to take effect

List of recordings condensed/squashed.
This is is because the default number of rows is set to 20. You need to change this to 9.

Open your list of recordings > Then press menu > Settings > Scroll down to "Number of rows" >
Press left until number changes (9 is suggested) > Green for OK to save changes

Larry-G
25-04-14, 15:40
Another nice skin mate, give your self and simonsez a big pat on the back for a job well done.

simonsez
25-04-14, 15:54
More shots of the new V3. Main Epg, Cleaned up infobar too

So many changes to remember them all, but custom spinner and reboot screen in place too. More updates to be added soon. enjoy guys

josh_g
25-04-14, 16:21
can i get this on the feeds on Zues as i have a TM that wont go to helios :(

seame
25-04-14, 16:46
Any chance of providing the blueHD logo as a spinner? I tried making one but it looked awful so I ended up using a static logo instead.

simonsez
25-04-14, 16:53
Any chance of providing the blueHD logo as a spinner? I tried making one but it looked awful so I ended up using a static logo instead.

dont worry, once you install it you wont want the logo as a spinner. This is THE spinner :):):):):)

e1f123
25-04-14, 17:57
Great work!!!!

Rahat786786
25-04-14, 18:14
Great work! Has it been put on feeds yet? Im on Helios build 10 and its not there.

Larry-G
25-04-14, 18:25
Great work! Has it been put on feeds yet? Im on Helios build 10 and its not there.

It's on the feeds but wont be built until the next image is, so wait for build 011 plus

rossi2000
25-04-14, 20:50
probably in the morning for build 11. :)
i'll put an ipk on for those still stuck with zues when build 11 arrives.

josh_g
26-04-14, 00:42
Thanks rossi some of us arnt lucky enuff to be on helios as of yet :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TypeR
26-04-14, 01:11
i just wanted to say thank you rossi2000 for your incredible skin and it looks amazingggg bro :cool:
keep up the fantastic work
:beer_toast: cheers buddy

rossi2000
26-04-14, 08:41
Thanks rossi some of us arnt lucky enuff to be on helios as of yet :(

ahh no probs, i'll make sure an ipk is available for those not on helios yet

Wizard55
26-04-14, 11:17
Great Work Rossi and team. Love this skin. Any chance of the Timeline Bar in EPG mode. Would love this on the skin.. Nice in yellow too my favourite colour.

simonsez
26-04-14, 13:41
we thought about the timeline bar but decided against it as the original doesnt have it. im sure its something we can include as a potential option

matty102
26-04-14, 17:03
Great Work Rossi and team. Love this skin. Any chance of the Timeline Bar in EPG mode. Would love this on the skin.. Nice in yellow too my favourite colour.

Love this skin, by far the best one out there. Appreciate all the work put in by Rossi and Simonsez. I must say I agree with the above though, the only way I feel it could be improved is to add the Timeline bar, I do miss that from the other skins.

s1m0nw
26-04-14, 17:25
Is this in the feeds?? On build 10 or do we need to wait for build 11?

Have just removed v2 and went to feeds and there not a blue-hd to be seen.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

rossi2000
26-04-14, 17:55
there should be a blue-hd skin for sure in the feeds which will be V2 atm, i have installed from the feeds myself. you need to install this so then it picks up the future updates.

in the skins section in the feeds its near the top.

s1m0nw
26-04-14, 18:09
there should be a blue-hd skin for sure in the feeds which will be V2 atm, i have installed from the feeds myself. you need to install this so then it picks up the future updates.

in the skins section in the feeds its near the top.

Mmmm... I wonder if there's been traces of ipk file I installed left behind when I deleted it. I'll have a look later.

Thanks

s1m0nw
26-04-14, 20:07
Sorted it. There was traces left behind.

e1f123
26-04-14, 23:58
When will the ipk be released???

rossi2000
27-04-14, 00:28
when helios build 11 is online.

im not sure how to make the ipk so it will pick up future updates as the skin is provided through feeds now.

if build 11 isnt here by tomorrow, i'll sort something out.

since the skin was put in the feeds alot more work has been done to it, so you'll be getting the most upto date version.

we have been busy adding some nice bits.

simonsez
27-04-14, 00:58
Come on Helios 11! Blue v3 is ready for you

judge
27-04-14, 01:19
Zip file can be downloaded on https://github.com/oe-alliance/oe-alliance-skins
Look to the right for zip download button, also includes other skins...
https://github.com/oe-alliance/oe-alliance-skins/archive/master.zip

Nice work guys, still not sure why ye include the media bar buttons? that do nothing in EPG, channel list & filelist mode though?

Rahat786786
27-04-14, 01:59
I agree with judge. Although it looks nice it just takes up space for instance in the channel list where the video display of the channel could be bigger and the font bigger for channel listing if the button graphics are not there.

judge
27-04-14, 02:21
I agree with judge. Although it looks nice it just takes up space for instance in the channel list where the video display of the channel could be bigger and the font bigger for channel listing if the button graphics are not there.

Yes, it's a good skin & uses good graphics, that button bar annoys me as it can't be used...
Better to use that location for real info IMO.
No need to mimic an E2 box to look like a SKY box, use it to show SKY users what they're missing...

stewartie4
27-04-14, 02:41
Yes, it's a good skin & uses good graphics, that button bar annoys me as it can't be used...
Better to use that location for real info IMO.
No need to mimic an E2 box to look like a SKY box, use it to show SKY users what they're missing...

SKY has the best user experience of any box out there in my opinion, and this skin aims to mirror that on a notoriously complicated box for beginners who are used to sky. The bar at the top completes the skin in my opinion, what GUI doesn't have bits that are only there for effect? I think the skin is great and I certainly would not remove the bar at the top, it makes it perfect! :)

judge
27-04-14, 02:43
SKY has the best user experience of any box out there in my opinion
Thats objective as is my opinion.

I certainly would not remove the bar at the top, it makes it perfect! :)
The bar at the top does nothing but use a useful area for a dead graphic though?

stewartie4
27-04-14, 02:48
@rossi2000 is there a way to get bouquets to list at the top like on a sky box? eg. beside all channels is entertainment etc.
Thanks!

stewartie4
27-04-14, 02:52
Thats objective as is my opinion.

The bar at the top does nothing but use a useful area for a dead graphic though?
Of course it is,my reasoning was that sky has amazing series link and planner features, EPG that auto-updates silently, less glitches etc. However that's beside the point, it may be a "dead" graphic but the skin aims to mimic sky, and without that graphic it wouldn't look right. removing it wouldn't save much room anyway as the mini TV would still block more channels being added etc.

simonsez
27-04-14, 02:57
Nothing like a healthy debate haha...

Go faster stripes on cars have no function apart from looking good.

My personal opionin is yer thy don't have a function currently, but it keeps in the style of what we wanted and keeps the mrs happy too that it looks like what she knows. And that's priceless haha

Enjoy guys

judge
27-04-14, 02:58
Of course it is,my reasoning was that sky has amazing series link and planner features, EPG that auto-updates silently, less glitches etc. However that's beside the point, it may be a "dead" graphic but the skin aims to mimic sky, and without that graphic it wouldn't look right. removing it wouldn't save much room anyway as the mini TV would still block more channels being added etc.

SKY & Rupert also have millions of $$$ to limit user choices. ViX & skinners not so lucky... but better off.

stewartie4
27-04-14, 03:02
SKY & Rupert also have millions of $$$ to limit user choices. ViX & skinners not so lucky...
don't misinterpret what I said as complaining lol ViX is fantastic It's the reason why I got an expensive vu box over a cheap dual tuner clone!
I'm just saying that for whatever reason sky does have a very user-friendly and feature rich box (for people that just want to watch TV) and this amazing skin tries to mirror that, which is why I think the image whilst functionally useless is neeed:)

simonsez
27-04-14, 03:04
@rossi2000 is there a way to get bouquets to list at the top like on a sky box? eg. beside all channels is entertainment etc.
Thanks!

thats on my request list too. i believe that its a function that enigma / vix doesn't support yet. its on the list thou as i said

stewartie4
27-04-14, 03:05
thats on my request list too. i believe that its a function that enigma / vix doesn't support yet. its on the list thou as i said
ooooh! great! I can't wait :)
amazing work guys!

Rahat786786
27-04-14, 03:06

Removing it would give the channel list screen as much space as the Vix Night screen which has a larger video display and even room to show what is showing Now and Next for a program with descriptions. Yes it does make it look nice but I think that the channel list screen is the one that would benefit most if it were excluded from it

judge
27-04-14, 03:13
I'm just saying that for whatever reason sky does have a very user-friendly and feature rich box (for people that just want to watch TV) and this amazing skin tries to mirror that, which is why I think the image whilst functionally useless is neeed:)

User friendly = working buttons. A skin that has useless graphics to display non working buttons will never be user friendly.

geeebeee
27-04-14, 03:16
Is there a way to turn off the = sign on the channel info?
101=BBC1? Don't think an = sign is on the Sky platform
Gary

stewartie4
27-04-14, 03:23
User friendly = working buttons. A skin that has useless graphics to display non working buttons will never be user friendly.
You are missing the point mate, this skin is made to mimic sky, down to finer details which it does do whether or not vix has the functionality for a menu at the top or not. If you removed that "useless" graphic the skin wouldn't look as good and people would miss it. By your logic you wouldn't include any graphic that doesn't do something - what sort of UX would that be? This skin (in my opinion) is light years ahead of the default theme on ViX or vix night because it includes graphics that make my box look more like sky.

simonsez
27-04-14, 03:23
I think the = sign is to do with ABM than the skin

judge
27-04-14, 03:31
You are missing the point mate, this skin is made to mimic sky, down to finer details which it does do whether or not vix has the functionality for a menu at the top or not. If you removed that "useless" graphic the skin wouldn't look as good and people would miss it. By your logic you wouldn't include any graphic that doesn't do something - what sort of UX would that be? This skin (in my opinion) is light years ahead of the default theme on ViX or vix night because it includes graphics that make my box look more like sky.
Nah, think you're missing the point, (mate). Skins that are made to mimic SKY but limit E2 functionality aren't the best of ideas on E2 boxes.

Rahat786786
27-04-14, 03:32

I know I keep rambling on about the channel list screen lol but it is perhaps the screen my family uses the most. The graphic you say is to make the interface user friendly but all it does is make the text smaller and so has the opposite effect as you end up with a smaller video display, less program description information and perhaps squinting at the text if you are sat a reasonable distance away.

stewartie4
27-04-14, 03:33
Nah, think you're missing the point, (mate). Skins that are made to mimic SKY but limit E2 functionality aren't the best of ideas on an E2 boxes.
Then this skin clearly isn't for you, and I'm not sure why you're continuing to argue with people who like it.

I know I keep rambling on about the channel list screen lol but it is perhaps the screen my family uses the most. The graphic you say is to make the interface user friendly but all it does is make the text smaller and so has the opposite effect as you end up with a smaller video display, less program description information and perhaps squinting at the text if you are sat a reasonable distance away.

That's the issue, I use the mini TV not the channel only screen, so it wouldn't (and doesn't ) affect me, but I can see where you're coming from I wonder if it would be easy to edit? I've made a few tweaks myself, but not to any xml files

Is there any way to have a now, next and later in channel info, apparently Helios now supports that. Thanks!

Rahat786786
27-04-14, 03:39
What is the mini tv? The channel list screen im referring to is the one where you press up or down to bring it up.

stewartie4
27-04-14, 03:41
What is the mini tv? The channel list screen im referring to is the one where you press up or down to bring it up.
Oh! sorry I misunderstood! :D I thought you were referring to the epg having the small tv in the top right vs it not being there.

Rahat786786
27-04-14, 03:43
Lol for the epg screen the graphic is perfect I think since it doesn't obstruct anything.

stewartie4
27-04-14, 03:45
Lol for the epg screen the graphic is perfect I think since it doesn't obstruct anything.

Exactly my opinion, but each to their own lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

judge
27-04-14, 03:48
Then this skin clearly isn't for you, and I'm not sure why you're continuing to argue with people who like it.
I'm not arguing with folks who like it. I like the skin, just don't see the point in graphics/buttons that don't work & could be used so much easier.

simonsez
27-04-14, 03:49
i hear what your saying about the channel select screen, maybe a change around to make better use of the screen and E2 functions. We could possiby implement a similar layout to our unfinished skin on this screen, which had NOW NEXT LATER...... if it did it will still have the icons at the top :p:p

Rob van der Does
27-04-14, 06:24
You are missing the point mate, this skin is made to mimic sky, down to finer details which it does do whether or not vix has the functionality for a menu at the top or not.
Yeah, that's why I added lots of switches to dash of my car. They don't actually switch anything, but they do make my car look like a Ferrari. Neighbours are jealous of me :D

Andy_Hazza
27-04-14, 10:28
I like the blue hd skin, but in the end I went back to ViX Day HD as like Judge says the graphics at the top are pointless and the now and next feature is cool on ViX skins. everyone is to ther own though!

Rahat786786
27-04-14, 11:56
i hear what your saying about the channel select screen, maybe a change around to make better use of the screen and E2 functions. We could possiby implement a similar layout to our unfinished skin on this screen, which had NOW NEXT LATER...... if it did it will still have the icons at the top

Hmmm sounds interesting.

rossi2000
27-04-14, 12:11
ive almost done the above

stewartie4
27-04-14, 14:03
i hear what your saying about the channel select screen, maybe a change around to make better use of the screen and E2 functions. We could possiby implement a similar layout to our unfinished skin on this screen, which had NOW NEXT LATER...... if it did it will still have the icons at the top :p:p
so the infobar has a now, next and later? that would be great! whatever you guys do, please don't remove the graphic at the top! lol

griff
27-04-14, 14:15
Can I download this from the feeds ? Or is it in the download section as a ipk ? I am using the v2

simonsez
27-04-14, 14:16
no the channel selection screen will now have "NOW NEXT LATER", not infobar dude. and yep icons will stay :)

rossi2000
27-04-14, 15:44
heres V3 from github if you cant wait for build11 helios.

instructions:-
un-install existing Blue-HD skin from remove plugins
delete Blue-HD skin from /usr/share/enigma2 (if it exists)
transfer new Blue-HD skin to /usr/share/enigma2

could an admin/mod put on the first post please.

Rob van der Does
27-04-14, 15:59
could an admin/mod put on the first post please.
Thanks, done.

Rahat786786
27-04-14, 16:07
Will this update in the future or should the feed version be installed when build 11 comes out?

rossi2000
27-04-14, 16:11
yes install this for now and then install from the feeds when build 11 is out, its likely build 11 will have a newer version also so it will overwrite this one.

Rahat786786
27-04-14, 16:11
Also, what changes should be made like for the number of rows etc? The skin looks amazing btw!

rossi2000
27-04-14, 16:15
change channel selection number of rows to 18, thats what i have mine set to, you maybe better with 16, adjust to suit, the rest should be the same as before.

Rahat786786
27-04-14, 16:24
The channel selection screen is perfect now!

simonsez
27-04-14, 16:32
The channel selection screen is perfect now!

glad you like it mate

Wizard55
27-04-14, 16:52
I second that best skin I used to date. An love the channel selection screen now too :)

TypeR
27-04-14, 20:46
thanks again ... really appreciate the now next and later info

looking sweet :thumbsup:

chaser
27-04-14, 21:08
Looking good guys. Thanks for all your efforts :thumbsup:

judge
27-04-14, 23:23
Rossi, Simon, the new OnDemand screens look excellent, nice work.
Not sure if ye're aware but presume ye are? when highlighting selections on some of the players, the text is pretty hard to read.

rossi2000
27-04-14, 23:30
its a bug in E2, somehow the backgroundlistbox colour is coming through.
i need to try some things to eliminate it, unless any other skinners know how to fix?

simonsez
27-04-14, 23:32
Rossi, Simon, the new OnDemand screens look excellent, nice work.
Not sure if ye're aware but presume ye are? when highlighting selections on some of the players, the text is pretty hard to read.

Thanks Judge, we are aware of that, we have a few ideas we are working on to potentially resolve it. Also more work to be done if we can access the screens after the menus. so we can brand in everything in together and offer a better ondemand interface. We want the scrollers to match colour wise too, another thing thats being worked on. We are both pretty happy with the way its going so far and wanted it share it now

judge
27-04-14, 23:37
We are both pretty happy with the way its going so far and wanted it share it now
Yes, ye should be. Apart from my personal dislike of the non functioning icon bar in some screens, it's looking really good.
Great to see OnDemand skinned with new ideas too. Keep up the great work.

rossi2000
27-04-14, 23:49
andys helped alot with some e2 modifications to add features and get some things done differently etc.

but there are still quite a few limitations within enigma2 as how much customization you can really do to simple things.

judge
28-04-14, 00:31
Can you add padding on some screens? if not, reduce the look of some graphics?
Also, some screens don't have nicely rounded edges in their titles so look a bit harsh.

simonsez
28-04-14, 00:39
Also, some screens don't have nicely rounded edges in their titles so look a bit harsh.

Noted mate. Also I've just done a new set of numerical buttons that have better padding to them. They will be added tomorrow some time.

Rahat786786
28-04-14, 03:48
I was wondering if you could change the yellow colour when changing channels i don't know why but it looks dirty to me lol. Maybe the blue colour would look better?

Rob van der Does
28-04-14, 05:04
Also more work to be done if we can access the screens after the menus. so we can brand in everything in together and offer a better ondemand interface.
Please have a look at Magic-HD: I think I skinned all screens.

rossi2000
28-04-14, 08:16

im not sure what you mean dude?
si said hes noted it so hopefully he knows what u mean :)

rossi2000
28-04-14, 08:25
Please have a look at Magic-HD: I think I skinned all screens.

rob i cant find any screens for ondemand in magic-hd

searching for this screen didnt find any results:-
OnDemand_Screen

Rob van der Does
28-04-14, 08:34
They are in ExtPlugins.xml from line 2656 onwards.

rossi2000
28-04-14, 10:16
found em now, cheers

zino
28-04-14, 12:39
34293When file name or location is very long it gets cut off on the next line. Nothing major but thought it's worth a mention.

loving the update, loved v2, v3 is even better.

rossi2000
28-04-14, 13:03
thanks for that, will update later, ta

khan888
28-04-14, 15:11
Excellent skin thank you very much!

simonsez
28-04-14, 16:04
more tweaks and updates on the way :-)

stewartie4
28-04-14, 16:56
Hi guys, you know how much I love your skins, is there a way to keep v2 and v3 on the same box without v3 overriding v2?
Thanks!

stewartie4
28-04-14, 17:01
actually I figured it out! thanks anyway :)

satnut
28-04-14, 19:52
upgraded to 10 in Sunday , however i want to try this skin !

is there a way to keep all of my settings i.e tuner config , screen position without having to add them all in again if i upgrade to 11 ?

Larry-G
28-04-14, 19:55
upgraded to 10 in Sunday , however i want to try this skin !

is there a way to keep all of my settings i.e tuner config , screen position without having to add them all in again if i upgrade to 11 ?

Updating from Build 010 to 011 when it is built is just a simple online update job, you wont loose any settings at all, in fact the image will even make a full settings backup as part of the online update process, just in the eventuality something does go wrong so you can restore it.

satnut
28-04-14, 19:58
Updating from Build 010 to 011 when it is built is just a simple online update job, you wont loose any settings at all, in fact the image will even make a full settings backup as part of the online update process, just in the eventuality something does go wrong so you can restore it.

Genius ! thats what i wanted to hear ,thanks

ronan c
28-04-14, 20:37
WOW! :thumbsup:

geeebeee
28-04-14, 21:24
I think the = sign is to do with ABM than the skin

The = sign doesn't appear on any other skin I've used though?
Gary

rossi2000
28-04-14, 21:28
its from lraizers autobouquets plugin.

kiwiz
29-04-14, 00:04
oh my gud cant wait

I love my linux box its worth the penny i've spend

kiwiz
29-04-14, 00:07
i love mymetrix skin because it is a high quallity skin makes my box just perfect with weather widget :D

but this blue HD must try thankyou fellas

hitman11
29-04-14, 20:07
Hi Rossi, whats the name of the picon set you have in the screenshot in the 1st post of this thread please mate and do you have a link i can download the set from? Loving the background of the picon, does each picon have its own respective background?

Afternoon All

Blue-HD V3 (new 2014 style) will be available from the next image update.
also implemented a few of the fixes/ideas that were for V2

34204 34205 34206

please read:-

if you have installed the skin from the feeds when you installed helios, you will get the update.

if you installed the blue-hd v2 ipk when you installed helios you will need to remove this from "remove plugins" and then install the blue-hd skin from the feeds.

feedback welcome, ideas/suggestions aswell.

enjoy.

rossi2000
29-04-14, 20:11
that is crokers 28.2e xpicon set.

extract the rar, and rename the folder to picon

transfer to box.

hitman11
29-04-14, 20:16
Brilliant thanks very much mate, much appreciated, is there a link i can download future updates from?

that is crokers 28.2e xpicon set.

extract the rar, and rename the folder to picon

transfer to box.

seame
29-04-14, 20:18
They do look tidy. Where did you get them from?

rossi2000
29-04-14, 21:08
got them from another forum not so long ago, i forgot about em until they were just mentioned before :)

ricindonny
29-04-14, 22:11
Hi, I've just installed the latest version3 (upgraded from fraggle's) and its a million times better and looks much more professionally done. I have noticed a slight issue on the screen that shows the list of recorded programs. (using helios v010). It looks quite squashed between recording titles and also the date\time on the right seems to be cut off. Is this something you're aware of?

simonsez
29-04-14, 22:14
May depend on how many rows you have. Mayde lower the amount of rows, see if that helps. Thanks

garryboy
29-04-14, 22:15
Hi, I've just installed the latest version3 (upgraded from fraggle's) and its a million times better and looks much more professionally done. I have noticed a slight issue on the screen that shows the list of recorded programs. (using helios v010). It looks quite squashed between recording titles and also the date\time on the right seems to be cut off. Is this something you're aware of?

Press EPG. Then menu then settings and change number of rows to 10 or 11.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

ricindonny
29-04-14, 22:58
Cheers guys, yes it was the row count on the Movie List Setup page. It was set to 20 and I've now changed it to 11 and it works great thanks.

rossi2000
29-04-14, 23:09
the cut of date has been fixed also.

rossi2000
29-04-14, 23:13
heres the latest build.

ricindonny
29-04-14, 23:31
just added it and it looks good. Anything major we should be testing\checking out?

simonsez
29-04-14, 23:38
Not really this version now has the official S*Y font in use, few icon changes and tweeks. The Ondemand has taken a slight step back with the yellow scroll bar across all brands, but only a small step back (still looks good thou)

Apart from that enjoy. Feedback always welcome

Simon

shuggy
29-04-14, 23:48
what image is this for ?? can I put it on my vu duo

simonsez
30-04-14, 00:14
I'm on Helios 10 and running on my duo just fine :-)

josh_g
30-04-14, 08:46
heres the latest build.

if i install this will it auto update? bearing in mind i am stuck on zues for the time being :(

rossi2000
30-04-14, 09:14
nope, this is just a folder install. need to install from the feeds to make it updateable, but that will be from build 11.

josh_g
30-04-14, 10:19
nope, this is just a folder install. need to install from the feeds to make it updateable, but that will be from build 11.

thanks rossi im going to install it anyway :thumbsup:

jacquesy90
30-04-14, 16:20
Thanks rossi2000 and simonsez... easily my fave skin excllent updates from the v2 build which was also brilliant!

Love the new "now and next" feature in the channel list.

Keep up the good work boys! :thumbsup:

josh_g
30-04-14, 18:43
heres the latest build.

really stupid question but how do i install it when it isnt a .ipk?

mskhan01
30-04-14, 21:10
I am on build 11 but it isn't the feed? Still showing the older version?

rossi2000
30-04-14, 21:33
really stupid question but how do i install it when it isnt a .ipk?

via ftp go to

/usr/share/enigma2 and delete the existing Blue-HD folder

extract the skin rar and transfer the new Blue-HD skin to where you deleted it from.

restart e2.

josh_g
30-04-14, 21:33
Thanks mate :)

rossi2000
30-04-14, 21:35
I am on build 11 but it isn't the feed? Still showing the older version?

can you show me a screenshot of the plugins screen where it shows you?

seame
30-04-14, 22:03
Just updated to build 11 and v3 is installed.

Excellent work yet again lads. Thank you :thumbsup:

Rahat786786
01-05-14, 01:53
Loving the new effect on the now and next channel selection list screen. There is one issue, on the epg screen on the top left where it shows description of programme at 03:00 the 0 is slightly cut off.

rossi2000
01-05-14, 07:47
i'll check later and fix

seame
01-05-14, 10:21
Damn lads this is one slick skin. I've been trying it out this morning and I can't believe how good it looks. Very very easy on the eye

Thanks again.

davy28
01-05-14, 11:59
I have to concur with everyone guys...bar none this is by far the best skin out there....Awesome!!

Thanks so much for all the hard work, time and effort:thumbsup:

Rahat786786
01-05-14, 14:02
Another thing I found, when watching a recording whilst forwarding or rewinding the graphic on the top left >> or << is there but it no longer shows the speed +32 +64 etc.

rossi2000
01-05-14, 14:06
yep this is on my to-do list. will fix some current issues tonight.

rossi2000
01-05-14, 14:07
folks, can i ask when reporting a bug if you could include a screenshot as sometimes its not clear what people report.

Rahat786786
01-05-14, 14:21
folks, can i ask when reporting a bug if you could include a screenshot as sometimes its not clear what people report.

Sorry I was going to take screenshots but forgot how to do one so didn't do it.

rossi2000
01-05-14, 14:31
in telnet
cd /tmp
grab -d -p screenshot.png

the file will be in /tmp

matty102
01-05-14, 19:18
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/02/subeqe8e.jpg

Hi Rossi. One think I have noticed is if something is recording & the recording icon is shown on the info bar the bottom of it is cut off slightly. Only a minor issue, I've tried to upload a screenshot from my phone so hopefully it works!

rossi2000
01-05-14, 19:30
fixed, ta mate will be in next build

ukbob
01-05-14, 19:49
Not much impresses me and the missus in our later years,but apart from the Helios image this skin as blown us away.
I couldn't imagine one as good as this if i tried.
Thank you to all concerned.

gnox
01-05-14, 21:33
Very, very impressive lads. Graphics are slick and the Now and Next feature in the channel guide is great.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

s1m0nw
01-05-14, 22:03
This skin is spot on... Liking the loading circle and the upgrade screen. Although not sure if ur keeping in line with Helios but its still got the old background image of Zeus not that I am complaining. Skins superb keep up the great work guys

femilovechild
01-05-14, 22:12
Not showing in the plugin feed. I'm on build 012

rossi2000
01-05-14, 22:42
This skin is spot on... Liking the loading circle and the upgrade screen. Although not sure if ur keeping in line with Helios but its still got the old background image of Zeus not that I am complaining. Skins superb keep up the great work guys

background image of zeus?

rossi2000
01-05-14, 22:45

should be there in "skins"

simonsez
01-05-14, 22:56

if you have installed the uploaded rar from here and done the auto update, it wont appear as your updated. I checked this when i did helios upgrade. best way to confirm is go to delete plugin and go to skins. if its there then your fine

judge
02-05-14, 00:31
Rossi, great to see you experiment with OnDemand screens.
Can these new ones be full screen with PIG enabled, like EPG screens?

femilovechild
02-05-14, 06:08
if you have installed the uploaded rar from here and done the auto update, it wont appear as your updated. I checked this when i did helios upgrade. best way to confirm is go to delete plugin and go to skins. if its there then your fine

I already had it installed, reason for not showing. Uninstalled and reinstalled. Looking sleek so far...

bug2k14
02-05-14, 08:45
I've just upgraded from the Zeus build to the latest Helios, the latest version of this skin looks great!

I just have a small issue when fast forward, rewind, pause etc. on a recording it shows the static blue round icon in the top left but doesn't show the forward or rewind speed (ie 2x 4x 8x etc.). Is there another configuration change I need to do to make this work? This is on a Vu+ Solo2.

Thanks.

Andy_Hazza
02-05-14, 09:05
I've just upgraded from the Zeus build to the latest Helios, the latest version of this skin looks great!

I just have a small issue when fast forward, rewind, pause etc. on a recording it shows the static blue round icon in the top left but doesn't show the forward or rewind speed (ie 2x 4x 8x etc.). Is there another configuration change I need to do to make this work? This is on a Vu+ Solo2.

Thanks.

Already been mentioned by another user, and will be corrected in next update!!

rossi2000
02-05-14, 09:36
Rossi, great to see you experiment with OnDemand screens.
Can these new ones be full screen with PIG enabled, like EPG screens?

cheers.
that was my initial plan but i couldnt figure out what else to put in the left hand side then. be abit of empty space.

can you think of anything?

theres not much more info you can put on the screen with this plugin, its quite limited with the way its been coded.
alot of the info has been coded into the listbox like channel names and program info etc. i cant split it out to put the info above the logo, like the epg screen.

rossi2000
02-05-14, 09:37

Thanks.

yep fixed already in the next image update.

alexsparky
02-05-14, 20:00
Titles squashed to close together in recordings can't read have I missed something in setting I should change

alexsparky
02-05-14, 20:01
Sorry skin looks brill by the way

rossi2000
02-05-14, 20:05
yes change number of rows to 10-11 which suits you best.

Andy_Hazza
In media/recordings/planner press menu, settings and alter number of rows to 12. :thumbsup:

simonsez
Check the number of rows. Should be about 10/11 for best look I think

alexsparky
02-05-14, 20:07
Thanks superb

hitman11
02-05-14, 20:20
Hi Rossi, any chance of uploading the latest build of your skin as a folder so I can transfer to my box? I've got a technomate box and so far Helios hasn't been released for Technomate boxes due to some ongoing issues. Really loving your skin and just want to keep updated with the builds. Many thanks in advance.

rossi2000
02-05-14, 21:27
here you go

seame
02-05-14, 21:42
I've just noticed when adjusting the volume there is a white line that runs along the bottom and about a 1/4 of the way up each side of the volume bar. I've added a screenshot but you can't make it out.

I'm not complaining I'm just pointing it out.

kiwiz
02-05-14, 22:32
hi rossi

i dont know if i have v2 or v3 but i downloaded blue hd skin last week.

using helios 012

so do i have v2 or v3?

simonsez
02-05-14, 22:37
V2 would have the old look epg - light blue. V3 is all dark blue epg. That's the quickest way to tell. I would say you are on v3

rossi2000
02-05-14, 22:41
check menu / information / about
it will say v2 or v3 at the bottom

Stanman
02-05-14, 22:42
The timer progress bar in the info bar can you make the yellow darker as difficult to see the contrast between time lapsed and left.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

zino
04-05-14, 15:53
The shutdown screen where it shows the play and pause logo. i love that. What is the name of this file, I would love to use it as the startup background (as backdrop & bootlogo.mvi)

Is it in usr\share\enigma2\Blue-HD
what is it called?

zino
04-05-14, 16:19
The shutdown screen where it shows the play and pause logo. i love that. What is the name of this file, I would love to use it as the startup background (as backdrop & bootlogo.mvi)

Is it in usr\share\enigma2\Blue-HD
what is it called?
found it, it's Reboot in the infobar folder

rossi2000
04-05-14, 20:42
The timer progress bar in the info bar can you make the yellow darker as difficult to see the contrast between time lapsed and left.

will have a look see what we can do.

judge
04-05-14, 23:35
cheers.
that was my initial plan but i couldnt figure out what else to put in the left hand side then. be abit of empty space.

can you think of anything?

theres not much more info you can put on the screen with this plugin, its quite limited with the way its been coded.
alot of the info has been coded into the listbox like channel names and program info etc. i cant split it out to put the info above the logo, like the epg screen.

Can the show description be split from the name & displayed in a different area?
That way if using PIG mode, description could be shown under PIG so it's a bit more consistant with other screens.

Also, noticed you moved the spinner for start/stop softcams, nice move. Looks much better there.
However, only top left 1/2 of spinner is shown.

judge
05-05-14, 00:08
Rossi, what do you think about adding highlighted file size in file list mode, lots of room in the area you show Trashcan size & disk space?
Handy if a HDD is almost full & you want pick what to delete.

simonsez
05-05-14, 01:48
Thanks for feedback Judge, we have a few things we want to finish off and tweek. The points you raised we will have a look at too

rborhara
05-05-14, 02:40
Any chance of moving this icon
I watch a lot of Star Plus and Colors - these channels during the ad breaks give you a counter how long before the ads finish- unfortunately when i watch recordings on these channels and i fast forward the icon covers the top left and blocks the countdown

Also whats the best picons to use with this skin

yep fixed already in the next image update.

simonsez
05-05-14, 03:12
The ocram hd picons from the feeds work really well with this skin. All personal choice

Could you upload a screen shot of the counter and timeshif icon so we can see if it can be moved. Thanks

bobobalde
05-05-14, 10:08
Does this skin auto update or update when vix image updates, or do I need to uninstall reinstall to keep it up to date. Cheers.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

rossi2000
05-05-14, 10:23
Can the show description be split from the name & displayed in a different area?
That way if using PIG mode, description could be shown under PIG so it's a bit more consistant with other screens.

Also, noticed you moved the spinner for start/stop softcams, nice move. Looks much better there.
However, only top left 1/2 of spinner is shown.

no i cant split anything up from the listbox. its all hardcoded into it.
this plugin seems/feels like it was created quickly and only for vix-night-hd skin.

oops forgot to change the size on the spinner widget hehe
will ix shortly bud

rossi2000
05-05-14, 10:28
Rossi, what do you think about adding highlighted file size in file list mode, lots of room in the area you show Trashcan size & disk space?
Handy if a HDD is almost full & you want pick what to delete.

do u mean just making the trashcan widget a differet colour on screen or something else?

dougm1970
05-05-14, 11:24
ok...i love the look of this skin....i have a vu+ duo on vix 3.
i dunno if i'm compatible with this skin at all....but i tried it....and it looked sweet, apart from the epg and some menus had blank text, so it was unusable.
so near and yet so far to being usable for me.
thought i would ask here to see if someone had any suggestions before i forget about it.

thanks in advance for any replies / suggestions

rossi2000
05-05-14, 11:58
whats up with the epg?

which menus have blank text?

cheers

dougm1970
05-05-14, 12:05
i should have taken a photo.
on the epg....the full 7 day epg....each 'box' is blank.....although if i move between boxes the programme preview at the top is correct....its as if i have a font missing on the box or something.

rossi2000
05-05-14, 12:10
weird, take a photo then please

dougm1970
05-05-14, 12:37
first, thanks for the replies....appriciate it.

hope you can see what i mean from this poor video :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9frmMNdce8

dougm1970
05-05-14, 12:38
my other skin.... black hd one...is fine on epg.

jacquesy90
05-05-14, 12:38

I have noticed a problem with the IPTV List Updater plugin.. cannot seem to see the list of countries.

Can this be fixed or is the plugin not compatable with the skin?

Cheers

jacquesy90
05-05-14, 12:48
Also my Ondemand still displays shows full screen unlike others ive seen in here??

rborhara
05-05-14, 13:23
attached screenshot = hope it comes thru
As you can see when i press forward it blocks the ad counters on star plus and colours

The ocram hd picons from the feeds work really well with this skin. All personal choice

Could you upload a screen shot of the counter and timeshif icon so we can see if it can be moved. Thanks

rossi2000
05-05-14, 14:04
first, thanks for the replies....appriciate it.

hope you can see what i mean from this poor video :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9frmMNdce8

whilst in epg, press menu and change type from TEXT to Graphics.
i'll look at your other screens shortly

rossi2000
05-05-14, 14:05
attached screenshot = hope it comes thru
As you can see when i press forward it blocks the ad counters on star plus and colours

maybe we could be place it down by the left hand side of the infobar?

rossi2000
05-05-14, 14:06
Also my Ondemand still displays shows full screen unlike others ive seen in here??

have you done a software update?

rossi2000
05-05-14, 14:07

I have noticed a problem with the IPTV List Updater plugin.. cannot seem to see the list of countries.

Can this be fixed or is the plugin not compatable with the skin?

Cheers

have you done a software update

dougm1970
05-05-14, 14:37
whilst in epg, press menu and change type from TEXT to Graphics.
i'll look at your other screens shortly

same.

thanks

jacquesy90
05-05-14, 14:53
Yes mate

Sent from my X506-3G using Tapatalk

jacquesy90
05-05-14, 15:06
have you done a software update

Reinstalled the skin from the feeds and all is fine.

Skin musnt of been updating when performing software updates, strange.

Hopefully will auto-update in future software updates now ive reinstalled.

rossi2000
05-05-14, 16:46
if you installed just the folder what i uploaded at first then it wont autoupdate.

you need to install from the feedsfor it to autoupdate.

rborhara
05-05-14, 17:47
yes that would be great, even at the same location previous to not having your skin on

maybe we could be place it down by the left hand side of the infobar?

Rahat786786
05-05-14, 19:47
I downloaded from the feeds but the skin was not updating. Just re-installed it now and have the latest updates, hope it updates with software updates in the future.

dougm1970
05-05-14, 19:55
can i ask....what font does the skin use on the 7 day epg / planner ??

judge
05-05-14, 19:56
do u mean just making the trashcan widget a differet colour on screen or something else?

No, on the line where you have Trashcan size & disk space sizes, just under /media/hdd/movie/ in that screenshot, there is plenty of room to show the fileize of the currently selected file in the filelist.

simonsez
05-05-14, 20:24
can i ask....what font does the skin use on the 7 day epg / planner ??

currently its the default vix / epg font. rossi is working on the code to change to the correct font for the skin so its all matching and correct

stewartie4
05-05-14, 23:51
currently its the default vix / epg font. rossi is working on the code to change to the correct font for the skin so its all matching and correct
Will you keep posting the rar files on here with updates? I am on zeus and don't want to lose all my settings with an update, so I don't have it in my feeds :(
btw do you guys have paypal / a donate box or something?

Larry-G
06-05-14, 00:37
You dont need to loose your settings, if you are using Zeus you'r backups on Helios also.

m.nikesh
06-05-14, 01:08
Hi I have got vu +solo 2, with vix Helios Build 016.

I have downloaded the Blue HD plugin, but i dont know how to use it.

I tried to go to Menu-- Setup-- System--Front Display panel_- Skin set up.. But i cant see the Blue HD there.

Its just the default there.. Any one please advise me how to sort it pls

tomthebomb1968
06-05-14, 01:17
Menu/setup/system/user interface/skin setup

It will be in there

seame
06-05-14, 01:19
Try menu - setup - system - user interface and it should be in there

invisiblelayer
06-05-14, 14:18
This is a fantastic skin, best one i've tried so far, keep up the good work on this

simonsez
06-05-14, 14:42
Will you keep posting the rar files on here with updates? I am on zeus and don't want to lose all my settings with an update, so I don't have it in my feeds :(
btw do you guys have paypal / a donate box or something?

No PayPal or donation box. But by all means contribute to the forum donation. We do this for the love of it :-)

rossi2000
06-05-14, 15:16
save your money :)

davy28
06-05-14, 15:33
Hi rossi,

Where can I obtain an updated version of crokers picons mate.

rossi2000
06-05-14, 15:35
there are no updates since the initial posting of them

davy28
06-05-14, 15:37
Aw ok mate.

Cheers D

imgold
08-05-14, 15:14
not sure if its just me but when i view file list in recordings i has the "Y" missing from yesterday... :confused:

rossi2000
08-05-14, 16:07
post a screenshot?

imgold
08-05-14, 18:34
screenshot

Stanman
08-05-14, 18:43
You might need to adjust rows as fine here but same as you before reducing number of rows

Stanman
08-05-14, 18:46
Got a problem with timers list, middle row is missing date and overlapped with sat positionhttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/09/5y7enudu.jpg

imgold
08-05-14, 18:56
You might need to adjust rows as fine here but same as you before reducing number of rows

Thanks reduced to 11 rows and now looks complete :D

rossi2000
08-05-14, 21:13
will add to the to-do list.
not much on the list though, we are working on Red-HD atm.

markshore123
08-05-14, 21:50
Hi will this skin work on other images ie (Dreambox) Nemesis or is it only for the VU boxes.
Thanks

simonsez
08-05-14, 21:53
Hi will this skin work on other images ie (Dreambox) Nemesis or is it only for the VU boxes.
Thanks

This skin was built for all boxes that use Vix. Not just vu boxes

markshore123
08-05-14, 22:03
Hi just looking for a new image did not realise that Vix did an image for the dreambox I have a genuine DM500HD where would i find this image.

Larry-G
08-05-14, 22:12
Hi just looking for a new image did not realise that Vix did an image for the dreambox I have a genuine DM500HD where would i find this image.

We don't but our sister image team OpenATV do provide dreambox images that are the closest you will find to ViX on a DM.

rborhara
09-05-14, 00:39
Hi mate any update on moving that rewind/fast forward icon to the bottom left?

rossi2000
09-05-14, 21:22
not yet,we are still deciding on whether to move it and if so where would be a good place.
the left of the infobar was just an idea.

leave it with us, i actually think the existing location is the wrong place otherwise original sly box users would encounter the same thing.

Conorooney
10-05-14, 00:51
Heya mate,

LOVE it. Nothing more can be said to be honest. My feeble attempt was fruitless! :) For new users to the skin and V3, it might be a good idea to tell users the optimum settings to use on the first post e.g. number of rows, font size etc. Also, I see the name of the font is "SkyFinalRegular.ttf". If not it's an excellent copy. Is yours the exact one Sky use because if not I have their official font if you want it.

One final thing, sorry to be a nuisance, but on mine there is text cut off.

I've also created a different boot logo which is attached in the ZIP folder.

simonsez
10-05-14, 02:25
I'm sure Rossi will look into why that's doing that with the overlaying text. I've not come across that. You can also go to graphic mode on the epg which is cleaner than the text mode your currently in.

The font is sky's official 2014 font. It comes in three thicknesses which I acquired by my own handywork :-)

Sky have a separate custom epg font which is identical to the fonts we use, apart from the lower case "g"

leeski
10-05-14, 09:50
apologies if already mentioned although I couldn't find when searched... you know when you go into a bouquet and see the preview window displaying the channel in the top right... when I scroll down through the channels to preview sometimes there is too much text (mini synopsis for now & next) under the preview window. Is there anything I can do to fit all the text in here? sometimes the synopsis is short & thats fine, but more often or not it gets cut off as it's too long?

Not the end of the world etc. and takes nothing away from the excellent skin... would just be nice to be able to control the info size or scroll option to enable the whole synopsis to be read.

Cheers

sigpark
10-05-14, 13:25
...... it might be a good idea to tell users the optimum settings to use on the first post e.g. number of rows, font size etc.....

Fantastic job rossi2000 and the whole team. Love it also. Above would be helpful for optimising. Thanks again for the hard and obviously attention to detail work.

rossi2000
10-05-14, 14:10
Heya mate,

LOVE it. Nothing more can be said to be honest. My feeble attempt was fruitless! :) For new users to the skin and V3, it might be a good idea to tell users the optimum settings to use on the first post e.g. number of rows, font size etc. Also, I see the name of the font is "SkyFinalRegular.ttf". If not it's an excellent copy. Is yours the exact one Sky use because if not I have their official font if you want it.

One final thing, sorry to be a nuisance, but on mine there is text cut off.

I've also created a different boot logo which is attached in the ZIP folder.

ye our fonts are the original sky ones now.

ive checked your screenshot thanks, i will tweak that later on, ive obviously not adjusted that since putting the writing "TV Guide" there.

ta

rossi2000
10-05-14, 14:11
apologies if already mentioned although I couldn't find when searched... you know when you go into a bouquet and see the preview window displaying the channel in the top right... when I scroll down through the channels to preview sometimes there is too much text (mini synopsis for now & next) under the preview window. Is there anything I can do to fit all the text in here? sometimes the synopsis is short & thats fine, but more often or not it gets cut off as it's too long?

Not the end of the world etc. and takes nothing away from the excellent skin... would just be nice to be able to control the info size or scroll option to enable the whole synopsis to be read.

Cheers

please post a screenshot it enables us to see exactly what you mean. as per the screenshot posted above to see a problem.

rossi2000
10-05-14, 14:16
Hi mate any update on moving that rewind/fast forward icon to the bottom left?

fyi
the timeshift and pvrstate have now been moved to down by the left hand side of the infobar.

leeski
10-05-14, 16:07

Cheers

please post a screenshot it enables us to see exactly what you mean. as per the screenshot posted above to see a problem.

As you can see with the pics the 'Now' & 'Next' synopsis does not always fit into the space provided.

I'm guessing it's just down to what info the epg downloads from rytec...

Cheers

stewartie4
10-05-14, 19:49
not yet,we are still deciding on whether to move it and if so where would be a good place.
the left of the infobar was just an idea.

leave it with us, i actually think the existing location is the wrong place otherwise original sly box users would encounter the same thing.

I think the play fast forward etc. icon is perfect the way it is it means you can see the infobar etc. changing it's positioning for one person is a bit ott imho!

rborhara
10-05-14, 19:58
Thanks will try it - but how do i update it

fyi
the timeshift and pvrstate have now been moved to down by the left hand side of the infobar.

rossi2000
10-05-14, 20:23
when the next image updates it will automatically update the skin.

rossi2000
10-05-14, 20:24

As you can see with the pics the 'Now' & 'Next' synopsis does not always fit into the space provided.

I'm guessing it's just down to what info the epg downloads from rytec...

Cheers

cheers, ive shrunk those parts a little bit so you wont see cut off text.
i might implement some running text widgets so it scrolls the description if its a long one.

rossi2000
10-05-14, 20:25
I think the play fast forward etc. icon is perfect the way it is it means you can see the infobar etc. changing it's positioning for one person is a bit ott imho!

tbh, its proper location should be down by the infobar.

stewartie4
10-05-14, 20:37
when the next image updates it will automatically update the skin.
could you possibly post the .ipk files / rar files so we don't have to wait for an image update?
or is there a way to force a skin update?
Thanks for the hard work man!

rossi2000
10-05-14, 20:47
cant post the ipks as they are not compatible with the feeds.
all i can do is post the folder to transfer via FTP so you will still get updates online.

i will post it later on once ive done a couple more fixes.

stewartie4
10-05-14, 23:23
cant post the ipks as they are not compatible with the feeds.
all i can do is post the folder to transfer via FTP so you will still get updates online.

i will post it later on once ive done a couple more fixes.

Great thank you!
Is there a way to force a skin update from the feeds?

bug2k14
11-05-14, 10:34
Is it possible to have the length of the recording (hours/minutes) show in the recording list view?

Stanman
11-05-14, 10:35
It's there top of the programme description before the channel name.

bug2k14
11-05-14, 11:31
It's there top of the programme description before the channel name.

It is! :o

I was think of having it for each recoding in the list view as a separate column.

sigpark
11-05-14, 13:09
Hi rossi2000 - great work.

I jave a question to help us amateurs. There used to be a tool called e2skinner. I am wonderinging if there are other or newer resources to help with ViX skin editing and creating - you have done such a meticulous job - especially visualisation of the xml as you edit? If you can provide some pointers great, and thanks again

rossi2000
11-05-14, 13:28
e2 skinner used to be ok.
but i find its easier to edit the xml directly.

i dont think e2skinner is compatible with vix skins.

if you want/need anymore info just post.

sigpark
11-05-14, 14:56
e2 skinner used to be ok.
but i find its easier to edit the xml directly.

i dont think e2skinner is compatible with vix skins.

if you want/need anymore info just post.

So assume you have to edit .xml using Notepad++ or similar, and then view results on your Enigma Compatible box? Or do you use an .xml editor that gives you a few more features, perhaps you can indicate? Thanks again.

rossi2000
11-05-14, 15:38
edit using notepadd++ and then see results on e2 box :)

expect hundreds of e2 restarts :)

zino
11-05-14, 17:09
My pause is set up so that if i change channel after pausing, there is no warning it just changes channel as I prefer this.

The thing is, if i pause a channel. Then press channel up or down to go to another channel. the play sign is still showing for a few seconds. Although not a huge problem, I thought i would point it out.

dfox
11-05-14, 17:33
Before I post just want to say great work on the skin. it's awesome.

Is there anyway to extend the width of the first infobar so it covers more of the screen?

Thanks

Conorooney
11-05-14, 22:13
You're a magician! :)

nibor52
12-05-14, 13:03
Hi Rossi

Like everyone else I think this skin is great and it has given me some peace from my partners moaning since I cancelled Sly and got a Gigablue quad. I am having the same problem as Stanman in post 205

(Got a problem with timers list, middle row is missing date and overlapped with sat position) is there a fix for it yet ? if so can you let me have the update please?

Many Thanks for your hard work

Nibor52

Stanman
12-05-14, 15:20
Skin issue with addition of sat position it either needs font reducing or box made bigger but am sure their working on a fix

timskydive
12-05-14, 16:42
install in FTA or flash usb .. ( if FTA .. put this file into /var/volatile/tmp ) correct ?

ready install OpenVix

:confused:

rossi2000
12-05-14, 19:09
install in FTA or flash usb .. ( if FTA .. put this file into /var/volatile/tmp ) correct ?

ready install OpenVix

:confused:

in english please? :)

rossi2000
12-05-14, 19:09
Skin issue with addition of sat position it either needs font reducing or box made bigger but am sure their working on a fix

yes but i think for this the screen needs reworking into a setup width screen.

timskydive
13-05-14, 07:00
try to install blue HD v3 skin setting .. been upload to files on (enigma2 files) then press main/setup/system/user interface /skin setup

i can see the Blue HDv3 on list .. i select the blue hdv3 then press save (ok active the selected) reboot up
show no luck as still on vix-Night-HD

:(

timskydive
13-05-14, 07:02
in english please? :)

try to install blue HD v3 skin setting .. been upload to files on (enigma2 files) then press main/setup/system/user interface /skin setup

i can see the Blue HDv3 on list .. i select the blue hdv3 then press save (ok active the selected) reboot up

seame
13-05-14, 07:54

What image, build and box are you using? If you're on helios then delete the blue HD files from your box and download the skin from the feeds.

timskydive
13-05-14, 17:06
What image, build and box are you using? If you're on helios then delete the blue HD files from your box and download the skin from the feeds.

my box is Vu Solo 2 . the Image is download from VU+ Solo2 OpenViX Images. i have removed the files from my box though Filezilla ..
I have try the download from Plugins and see the blue v2 on list and select and download .. reboot , check the plugins as list was gone as seen been done .. but cannot find the blue v2 software . :confused:

judge
13-05-14, 17:08
my box is Vu Solo 2 . the Image is download from VU+ Solo2 OpenViX Images. i have removed the files from my box though Filezilla ..
I have try the download from Plugins and see the blue v2 on list and select and download .. reboot , check the plugins as list was gone as seen been done .. but cannot find the blue v2 software . :confused:

Menu -> Setup -> System -> User interface -> Skin setup.

timskydive
13-05-14, 17:20
Menu -> Setup -> System -> User interface -> Skin setup.

It none on list as one is vix-Night-HD on it ...

i have check again > Plugins >press Green>skins> see list of skin .. i can see matrxhd,vix day hd etc but none of blue v2 on it