PDA

View Full Version : [TM-TWIN-OE] TM Twin Helios Image

stav81244
25-04-14, 11:12
Hi,

Is there a TM Twin Helios Image available?

Thanks

judge
25-04-14, 11:17
Not just yet, we're waiting on TM to fix some issues.

josh_g
25-04-14, 11:44
Not just yet, we're waiting on TM to fix some issues.

i can not wait to get helios on the TM boxes :D

stav81244
25-04-14, 11:46

Why? Is there something special on Helios?

josh_g
25-04-14, 12:04
Why? Is there something special on Helios?

not an amazing difference all under the hood really, but just a new image to fiddle and start again with ;)

Rob van der Does
25-04-14, 13:42
Yes you can :)

josh_g
25-04-14, 13:45

yerp, im having too. not too soon i hope

Larry-G
25-04-14, 13:47
We have yet to release the image due to some serious driver bugs, but it has been leaked again and can be found with a google search, be mindful if you do decide to use this leaked version we will not offer any support for it. ALL questions or support requests must be left with the person who again decided to make a name for him self rather than putting peoples own bought hardware first as usual.

josh_g
25-04-14, 13:48

yerp im having too... but not for too long i hope

josh_g
26-04-14, 00:30
We have yet to release the image due to some serious driver bugs, but it has been leaked again and can be found with a google search, be mindful if you do decide to use this leaked version we will not offer any support for it. ALL questions or support requests must be left with the person who again decided to make a name for him self rather than putting peoples own bought hardware first as usual.

I would rather wait to be honest.. Even though i cant ahahha! What kind of bugs are we talking about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

judge
26-04-14, 01:05
I would rather wait to be honest.. Even though i cant ahahha! What kind of bugs are we talking about?

The leaked image by digidude once again causes more troubles than it's worth supporting...
Driver issues, tuner issues, cam issues & so on.
There's a reason these builds aren't released, digidude likes to pretend he found them by scraping sites so he can get hits to his website selling boxes.
A Helios image for TM boxes will be released soon, just needs a bit more driver testing before it's done.

Rob van der Does
26-04-14, 06:41
What kind of bugs are we talking about?
Serious issues, making the box completely useless. Rest assured we would release when we were happy with them.

scooterbuk
27-04-14, 21:30
The leaked image by digidude once again causes more troubles than it's worth supporting...
Driver issues, tuner issues, cam issues & so on.
There's a reason these builds aren't released, digidude likes to pretend he found them by scraping sites so he can get hits to his website selling boxes.
A Helios image for TM boxes will be released soon, just needs a bit more driver testing before it's done.

I don't like to don't get involved with the politics but if digi is getting images, he is getting them from someone inside your team!! and if digi is leaking them why would he leak them and damage boxes he sells!!?? someone on this team is leaking stuff and keeps using others as a scapegoat.

hope i have not spoke out of turn, appreciate all the work from all teams

Larry-G
27-04-14, 21:33
I don't like to don't get involved with the politics but if digi is getting images, he is getting them from someone inside your team!! and if digi is leaking them why would he leak them and damage boxes he sells!!?? someone on this team is leaking stuff and keeps using others as a scapegoat.

because he's a selfish prick who would rather increase his name than look out for the welfare of his customers, as for some one inside ViX leaking the image i can assure you that is not the case.

Rob van der Does
27-04-14, 21:35
I don't like to don't get involved with the politics .....
Then please don't: this is not a useful conversation.

scooterbuk
27-04-14, 21:43
Ok understand, still thanks for all the work guys

judge
28-04-14, 00:49

Think we all know where & how digifool is getting the images.
Just a pity he doesn't test them before releasing them...