PDA

View Full Version : Looks like CS is being attacked by Sky

duoduo
24-04-14, 22:23
Forums are rife this evening about 5 hd channels going down today with some suggested these are being trialled in preparation of all other hd channels being shut down for non legitimate sky TV viewers.

kevdoc
24-04-14, 22:56
Sounds about right. It was to he expected tho. It's been a long time overdue imo. Seen this coming ages ago, I'm surprised it's taken so long. It should all become more clearer in the coming days/weeks.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

judge
24-04-14, 23:04
Have a look at:

http://www.sky.com/mysky/latestnews/article/my-sky-updates/2014-03/sky-plus-homepage-update/

When will my Sky+HD box be updated?
We'll be updating all compatible Sky+HD boxes in batches over the next few months. So you might see the new Homepage on your TV before or after your friends. So once you check your model number, you'll be able to find when to expect your update below.

Sky+HD Box type Version number When to expect your update
Amstrad DRX890 4F31 Soon: over the next few weeks
Amstrad DRX890W 4F31 Soon: over the next few weeks
Amstrad DRX895 4F31 Soon: over the next few weeks
Amstrad DRX895W 4F31 Soon: over the next few weeks
Amstrad DRX780 4F30 Over the next few months
Pace HD 9F30 Over the next few months
Samsung HD 9730 Over the next few months
Thomson HD 4E30 Incompatible: will not be updated

judge
25-04-14, 02:09
Has anyone (digidude, cuebase) started a random I BLAME PHEONIX forum post yet?
It's not true till that happens...

finbarr
25-04-14, 03:30
Have a look at:

http://www.sky.com/mysky/latestnews/article/my-sky-updates/2014-03/sky-plus-homepage-update/

When will my Sky+HD box be updated?
We'll be updating all compatible Sky+HD boxes in batches over the next few months. So you might see the new Homepage on your TV before or after your friends. So once you check your model number, you'll be able to find when to expect your update below.

Sky+HD Box type Version number When to expect your update
Amstrad DRX890 4F31 Soon: over the next few weeks
Amstrad DRX890W 4F31 Soon: over the next few weeks
Amstrad DRX895 4F31 Soon: over the next few weeks
Amstrad DRX895W 4F31 Soon: over the next few weeks
Amstrad DRX780 4F30 Over the next few months
Pace HD 9F30 Over the next few months
Samsung HD 9730 Over the next few months
Thomson HD 4E30 Incompatible: will not be updated

Has that update anything to do with this? I mean, if they haven't been updated yet, then wouldn't those people lose the 5 channels currently paired to the box, immediately, like Arts HD, History HD, etc?

manicscrewdriver
25-04-14, 04:22
As if this wasn't to be expected. Its only the same as what has happened with Sky Italia. No doubt Sky Germany will follow suit. In one way i'm glad its happening as it will shaft the scumbag payservers. To be honest with how good IPTV services are getting now it does appear to be too little too late.

Best thing to do is just make the most of it whilst it lasts and then make do with SD while that lasts then as Judge said blame Pheonix for everything :D

I do suspect once it does go that a lot more Nagra 3 Virgin Media cards will come onto CS.

Nano

duoduo
25-04-14, 07:12
I was reading that there will be a flip over to cable cs because of different systems used cable isn't effected.

I reckon we won't see a discount in our sky subs though from all the cs users having to pay the going costs to sky legitimaly. .

Stanman
25-04-14, 07:58
Looks like something has changed on the video side as box is reporting stream.as 6335x6335p65.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Larry-G
25-04-14, 08:12
as Judge said blame Pheonix for everything :D

May as well, it's all my fault and always is LOL.

Sirius
25-04-14, 09:56
Looks like something has changed on the video side as box is reporting stream.as 6335x6335p65.

So perhaps all we need is support added to our stb's to decode this new video stream??

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

Maxwell
25-04-14, 10:17
personally I think Pheonix and the rest of the ViX team (myself included) are behind this and have deliberately put some code in the new images to prevent anyone from having HD channels if they are using CS
This would be typical of the ViX team (especially Pheonix) as they are well known to hate payservers and CS

I think I will sue Sly unless the CS server supplier can get it sorted by this afternoon :mad:
I am going to lodge a dispute with Western Union right now to get my money back and do a chargeback to my credit card, I am also sending my box back to China and asking for a full refund as it is now no good to me if CS doesnt work - maybe this will encourage the chinese to fix it faster using older drivers or something

Larry-G
25-04-14, 10:22
personally I think Pheonix and the rest of the ViX team (myself included) are behind this and have deliberately put some code in the new images to prevent anyone from having HD channels if they are using CS
This would be typical of the ViX team (especially Pheonix) as they are well known to hate payservers and CS

I think I will sue Sly unless the CS server supplier can get it sorted by this afternoon :mad:
I am going to lodge a dispute with Western Union right now to get my money back and do a chargeback to my credit card, I am also sending my box back to China and asking for a full refund as it is now no good to me if CS doesnt work - maybe this will encourage the chinese to fix it faster using older drivers or something

LMAO, dont worry some one has already had a pop at us although not directly.

I have being saying for ages IPTV fook cable it will get knocked out think about it for a sec, the whole underground is changing emrbase it tests avialable, and before you jump ignore what you here from TM vix or any where else we are up and runninng and its not as simple as cs the choice is yours

Direct from the lips of cuebase LOL.

seame
25-04-14, 10:29

You dicks! :)

Blu-ray
25-04-14, 10:40

You forgot about getting your donation back from the forum, lol.

judge
25-04-14, 10:45

Don't forget to claim a chargeback for your newly acquired soldering kit when the magic chip no one has yet doesn't turn up or doesn't work when it does...

judge
25-04-14, 10:47
LMAO, dont worry some one has already had a pop at us although not directly.

Direct from the lips of cuebase LOL.

If that fool could only learn how to type...

timofee
25-04-14, 11:23
Is there anyone reading this with a legitimate full package card getting these channels in an Enigma2 receiver?

gordyboy
25-04-14, 13:14
Not being very technical does anyone know how this has been possible to blank screens?

ace5
25-04-14, 13:18
If and when it does go down what alternatives are available.thanks

josh_g
25-04-14, 13:41
If and when it does go down what alternatives are available.thanks

Use an official SKY box.... although im sure someone sometime will find a way around it

timofee
25-04-14, 14:26
Elsewhere people are saying all Ѕky HD channels will be down shortly with VU+ and other enigma2 boxes with an official card in the slot.

The choice will be put your card back in a Ѕky box to get all the HD channels you have paid for, or leave the card in the VU+/Engima2 box and only get Ѕky SD channels.

duoduo
25-04-14, 16:26
Wow amazed how many of you are being so open about using cs lol..

Rob van der Does
25-04-14, 16:35
Reading all the posts about Sky's smartcard-box pairing issues: I don't get it. Conditional sale (i.e. in this case having to buy and use a SkyBox when buying/using a smartcard) is simply against EU-regulations. But hey, UK warranty is also not in compliance with EU...... What is it with UK-customers? Why do they accept all that crap?

See what happened in the Netherlands and in Belgium: here you're free to use any hardware you want. OK, no 'customer support' when not using licensed hardware, but no E2-user will need that anyway.
They even support using other hardware by:
1- Selling a CAM, so you can use virtually all hardware with their smartcard, and
2- They released a special software version for their smartcards, so that up to 4 channels can be decrypted simultaneous. This has been done explicitly to allow multiple recordings (all their hardware can only record one service + watch another) and (limited, in-house) cardsharing, especially for E2 boxes.

Come on customers in the UK; unite and be strong :trustme:

marty
25-04-14, 16:49

Can't see that ever happening :p

josh_g
25-04-14, 16:56

I fully agree, it should be up to is what hardware we use and what we do with it, we pay enough money to sky every year.. i didn't realise it was breaking the law though?! how are they getting around this?

kolos20
25-04-14, 17:31
SKY ARTS 1 HD ,SKY ARTS 2 HD , HISTORY HD , CI HD and NAT GEO HD are affected in my Thomson DSI8215.

Stupid question:
If i put my card to OSCAM still i will be unable to watch this channel correct ?
Or will be posiible watch this in Oscam and Oscam will be read this .

Larry-G
25-04-14, 17:35
I fully agree, it should be up to is what hardware we use and what we do with it, we pay enough money to sky every year.. i didn't realise it was breaking the law though?! how are they getting around this?

The same way they get around the European directive that all service providers must produce a CAM unit so that users can use the receiver of their choice.

They just ignore the laws they dont like and are protected by the UK government. ( well thats's my opinion on it any way ).

finbarr
25-04-14, 17:55
For sale: 1xVu Duo ;-)

tomthebomb1968
25-04-14, 18:01
Wow amazed how many of you are being so open about using cs lol..

Not talking about CS in this thread, talking about getting official paid for subscription cards to work in Non Sky hardware. All perfectly legal,:)

mickyblueys
25-04-14, 18:35
If sky have come up with a way of stopping the hd channels to non sky receivers why don't they just go for gold and stop all hd instead of just 5??

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

marty
25-04-14, 18:37
If sky have come up with a way of stopping the hd channels to non sky receivers why don't they just go for gold and stop all hd instead of just 5??

Testing maybe?

Milamber44
25-04-14, 18:40
^^^^^ I expect that "watch and wait" may apply. Regards.

Larry-G
25-04-14, 18:40
Just be thankful they didnt do the same here that they did in Australia, their screens have been totally black for well over a year.

Maxwell
25-04-14, 18:41
my guess would be because they are still testing the method over here, apply it to just a few channels and see if/how many subscribers with official boxes complain they are missing channels, if they did it to all channels and it did affect 'normal' subscribers they would be inundated

mickyblueys
25-04-14, 18:44
Ok then, why 5 if testing you only need 1.

Larry-G
25-04-14, 18:46
5 very popular day time tv channels, after all you dont sit all day long on movies and sports channels, but some people have for example History HD on all day long.

mickyblueys
25-04-14, 19:12
I have to disagree, obviously people do watch these channels, but it seems that sky are still running scared, because they make their quorn through the sports and movies and nothing else. By choosing these lesser channels it seems to be a kop out to me.

margy82
25-04-14, 19:12
5 very popular day time tv channels, after all you dont sit all day long on movies and sports channels, but some people have for example History HD on all day long.

I repear, exactly the same walkthrough than sky italy, they started from nat geo hd and discovery hd and in 2 weeks they closed all ciname hd and in about one.month no more light on any hd channel. This happens on last november and on december they finished. It is collected to the new orginal stb firmware and for you could be interesting uf someone can take the over the air upgrade....if it is possible....

Inviato dal mio GT-I9070 utilizzando Tapatalk

duoduo
25-04-14, 19:16
Not talking about CS in this thread, talking about getting official paid for subscription cards to work in Non Sky hardware. All perfectly legal,:)

I started the thread and am fully aware of the content contained within this thread!!

manicscrewdriver
25-04-14, 20:51
Were all doomed and its all Pheonix's fault :D

On the serious side Sky UK did actually produce an NDS cam, unfortunately it was just the one and to be honest even if it was available it probably wouldn't work with the new software update. As luck would have it i found a Pace Sky HD box in the skip at work and it works fine, so even if i do accept Skys really generous offer of 25% off (I know its laughable that they think its a good offer)I won't have to have one of their monkeys grace my doorstep when they insist that i replace my old Thomson SD Sky+ box.

Unfortunately i like things done correctly so that pretty much rules out 99% of the so called engineers that work for Sky :whistle:

tomthebomb1968
25-04-14, 21:25
I started the thread and am fully aware of the content contained within this thread!!

So you did. Could you tell me which posts are are talking openly about cs of UK satellite as I can't find any. Most are wondering how to get their "legitimate" subscription card to work in non sky boxes. As at least one mod is participating in the thread and if what you where saying was true then I don't think the thread would still be live.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

judge
25-04-14, 21:48
Nothing wrong with the thread so far. Lets keep it that way or it will be shut.

gerrykiddy
25-04-14, 22:05
I don't want to encourage the "I only watch BBC 2 brigade" but how many "CS People" would have noticed that these channels even existed had they not read it. People should phone *** and say that they are Mr ANGRY, tell *** that they are going to cancel their sub and SLAM the phone down

lemi
25-04-14, 22:12
Until now, everyone in UK had to choose their haircuts. But now, all male undergraduates(who bought Linux STB) in the hermit kingdom will be required to sport the same hairstyle as supreme leader of SLY UK.
Talking about democracy:fart2:

craig.gorms
25-04-14, 22:12
I didn't think it was an ecm encryption change but the HD channel broadcast with the new H.265

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

craig.gorms
25-04-14, 22:14
So that would make it a codec issue??

seame
25-04-14, 22:25
I didn't think it was an ecm encryption change but the HD channel broadcast with the new H.265

I've read others with the same view and I'm leaning towards that theory myself.

craig.gorms
25-04-14, 23:04
I've been doing some more investigating, unless you have emm cache enabled and the duplicate set to a very high number you can have duplicate emm's to the card and have no entitlement updates.

judge
25-04-14, 23:21

So that would make it a codec issue??

I've read others with the same view and I'm leaning towards that theory myself.

Lets not turn this into a nonsense 'I read on a website' thread either...
My own oscam log of trying to decrypt Sky Arts 1 HD.

2014/04/25 23:15:56 597D40 c [DVBAPI] Demuxer #0 (re)starting decodingrequests on all 3 ecmpids!
2014/04/25 23:15:56 597D40 c [DVBAPI] Demuxer #0 trying to descramble PID #0 CAID 0963 PROVID 000000 ECMPID 0502 ANY CHID PMTPID 0103 VPID 0201
2014/04/25 23:15:56 5710E8 r skycard [videoguard2] classD3 ins54: status 90 00 = ok but cw=00 -> channel not subscribed

Looks like new encryption/pairing methods.

craig.gorms
25-04-14, 23:27
Looks like new encryption methods.

Ok, if it is new encryption methods why hasn't it effected SD channels surely they would be using the same encryption??

Stanman
25-04-14, 23:29
I think it may be bit of both, if you go into History HD and look at the service info video size is something not seen before.

judge
25-04-14, 23:37
Ok, if it is new encryption methods why hasn't it effected SD channels surely they would be using the same encryption??

Too many SD boxes still in use to turn off? Between UK & IRE, cutting off SD would be a nightmare, especially as most of the multiroom subs are still on SD I'd suspect.

I think it may be bit of both, if you go into History HD and look at the service info video size is something not seen before.
Yes, odd, still showing Video codec as MPEG4 here though.

judge
25-04-14, 23:47
Too many SD boxes still in use to turn off? Between UK & IRE, cutting off SD would be a nightmare, especially as most of the multiroom subs are still on SD I'd suspect.

Yes, odd, still showing Video codec as MPEG4 here though.
Also, as the cam can no longer decrypt the channel, maybe that's why the video size can't be reported properly.
As I'm just speculating now, I'll take a step back too...

Ten Below
26-04-14, 00:19

I reckon there are by a long shot far more watching right now via c/s than through legit sd boxes so its a no brainier for them, no matter what all these sd multi room boxes are going to need replaced very soon at minimal costs compared to profit anyway so why wait?
http://files.gamebanana.com/img/ico/sprays/bobbuilderimage_2.png

judge
26-04-14, 00:38
I reckon there are by a long shot far more watching right now via c/s than through legit sd boxes so its a no brainier for them, no matter what all these sd multi room boxes are going to need replaced very soon at minimal costs compared to profit anyway so why wait?

Walk into any Irish mammy kitchen & tell her she needs a new SKY+ HD box in the kitchen after upgrading to HD in the sitting room (and adding the extra € to monthly bills) & I'm sure you'll be greated with a "sure, the TV is 10 years old and still works fine, why would I want HD in the kitchen"
SKY wont kill SD anytime soon IMO.

Ten Below
26-04-14, 01:40
Walk into any Irish mammy kitchen & tell her she needs a new SKY+ HD box in the kitchen after upgrading to HD in the sitting room (and adding the extra € to monthly bills) & I'm sure you'll be greated with a "sure, the TV is 10 years old and still works fine, why would I want HD in the kitchen"
SKY wont kill SD anytime soon IMO.
The SD premium channels are already black & have been for a while for some on newest skybox models outside the original box, the way i see it they can either let the "Irish mammy kitchen" lot keep the SD boxes where lets be honest c/s is the most likely use..... they have or will be offered a replacement for free & surely the tv has scart lead input if as you said 10 yrs old...this is all they need to use the new box.
Or option 2 is to knock it on the head now to stop £10 multiroom cards making payservers HUNDREDS of pounds every mounth.

The bottom line of course is that is does not matter what you,me or the kitchen mammy's think because when you sign the contract you agree to this bit in red,

5. Termination of Contract
(a) This Contract will stay in force for at least the Minimum Term unless you or we breach any of the Conditions.
(b) If you breach any of the Conditions of this Contract, we can terminate the Contract at any time by giving you at least seven days' notice. If we breach any of the Conditions of this Contract, you can terminate the Contract at any time by giving us at least seven days' notice.
(c) We may terminate this Contract, at the end of the Minimum Term or after, by giving you at least 31 days notice.

Its ending buddy no doubt from me, cat & mouse as always but for now the ball is firmly in Tom's court.

judge
26-04-14, 01:57
The bottom line of course is that is does not matter what you,me or the kitchen mammy's think because when you sign the contract you agree to this bit in red,

So you agree it's encryption? I'm getting confused with your reply.

margy82
26-04-14, 07:55

This is not related to video encryption, it is only pairing, post process emm from cpu of the original stb, oscam or any other emu cannot do anything to fix it, the only way is hack the original stb cpu and dump but not simple coz cwpk change for every card/decoder and rsa is not public (not like nagra), taking the on the fly upgrade like in the past could help a lot....

craig.gorms
26-04-14, 10:30
Talking about “Sky Card Pairing” which uses not only the Sky+HD digibox serial number, but also a number generated by the Sky box, the “Receiver ID”.

Can the Receiver ID be used in oscam?

margy82
26-04-14, 10:58
Talking about “Sky Card Pairing” which uses not only the Sky+HD digibox serial number, but also a number generated by the Sky box, the “Receiver ID”.

Can the Receiver ID be used in oscam?

No, also the real boxid is useless at the end...

river-rat
26-04-14, 12:07
didnt read the other posts, but seems a new mpeg5 epg roll out?

history HD here is 1920x180ix25
crime HD the same

Rob van der Does
26-04-14, 12:11
mpeg5? There's no such thing.

seame
26-04-14, 12:20
Theres Mpeg 1,2,4,7,21 & mheg5 but no mpeg5

river-rat
26-04-14, 12:23
typo lol mpeg4

river-rat
26-04-14, 12:43

what about the pub lady who won a case against sky

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2045029/Pub-landlady-Karen-Murphy-wins-EU-fight-screen-Premier-League-football.html

It means Sky and ESPN cannot hold pubs and fans to ransom with monthly subscription charges which are often as high as £12,000 a year.

Landlords could now be able to show all 380 Premier League games a season by buying decoder cards and subscriptions from TV companies based in other EU states for less than £2,000 a year.

it was deemed we are legally allowed in the uk to use any dish and any box to watch TV from any EU supplier

its to do with copyrights off logos ect that sky own for the grey area.

She won her case as she was paying some EU company like nova at the time for her channels in the pub and was a contact.
the EU court said sky uk don't own the rights in the UK to force us to sub to their tv system to watch tv.

seame
26-04-14, 13:00
That lady was right to take it to court but in a way she fooked it up for most people. A cheap genuine sub and a half decent dish and you could get all the 3pm kick offs until she won her case then they changed the rules for those broadcasting the matches. The English commentary was the 1st to go and then 90% of the 3pm games were lost to us Europeans. Sky will always do what it takes to protect their assets and who could blame them, this new encryption or whatever it may be, is just another way of them stopping people piggybacking of their product.

DaveNE
26-04-14, 13:40
For my part I bought a Solo2 so that I could have satellite TV in my motorhome as it's small and 12v powered. I also would like to take my subscription card with me and watch the channels I pay for, but with the new pairing I obviously cannot. Surely it would seem reasonable that Sky allow the card to be used in a different box as you can still only watch one TV with it. Taking a large mains powered Sky box is just not feasible, so I pay full subscription for about 80% availability!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

garyblas
26-04-14, 13:48
As fast as Sky change they decription someone a little bit more clever usually breaks the code, or find a way around it. ( i would bet someone inside sky provides info ~) lol.
Not that im promoting this just a view....

finbarr
26-04-14, 14:14
Gary, are you saying there are no smart Italian hackers who might have sussed it already since they've been dark for a while now using the same pairings technique? (Just playing devils advocate-I've no idea)

Rob van der Does
26-04-14, 15:28
Gary, are you saying there are no smart Italian hackers who might have sussed it already since they've been dark for a while now using the same pairings technique? (Just playing devils advocate-I've no idea)
Correct .

craig.gorms
26-04-14, 15:33
mpeg5? There's no such thing.

Think he meant - HEVC aka H.265 "not mpeg5"

timofee
26-04-14, 15:55
OScam is not a solution.

These five HD channels are blank whether you use either CCcam or Oscam to read your legitimate card.

Rob van der Does
26-04-14, 16:34
It's beginning to look like 'Original British drama' :sofahide:

Walt
26-04-14, 16:55
£500 odd spent on vu+Duo2 so I have a great receiver that will last years. Sly cut off my ability to use it within 6 months. I'm f$%#ing fuming!

Sent from outer space using intergalactic carrier pigeon

manicscrewdriver
26-04-14, 18:14
Get another providers card. There is more than Just Sky available for a lot less, although you will either need another dish or you will need to re-align the one you have. I have seen two lnbs for 13e and 19.2e work well on a Sky minidish providing 13e is the main focus.

A Sky minidish will pick up quite a few of the other sats even here in the UK. 9e, 13e, 19.2e and 23.5e are all easy catches on a mini dish in the UK. If you can get the skew of the lnb to go outside the limits designed into the lnb holder you can even use it for 30w.

Nano

kevdoc
26-04-14, 18:27
Get another providers card. There is more than Just Sky available for a lot less, although you will either need another dish or you will need to re-align the one you have. I have seen two lnbs for 13e and 19.2e work well on a Sky minidish providing 13e is the main focus.

A Sky minidish will pick up quite a few of the other sats even here in the UK. 9e, 13e, 19.2e and 23.5e are all easy catches on a mini dish in the UK. If you can get the skew of the lnb to go outside the limits designed into the lnb holder you can even use it for 30w.

Nano

That sounds great. What sort of services would I expect to pull on of these satellites and what's their subs like? Price ways would would I expect. Without being able to use my on receiver I'm going to cancel my sub to sky.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Tomthumb
26-04-14, 18:51
http://svgeurope.org/blog/headlines/ntt-data-provides-encoding-solution-to-sky-italia/

Think this has just been implemented in the UK, Exactly as expected it would be at some time or another. Although if as normal with the cards having a slight variation in differing area's, I would suggest the same here would apply too, a slight variation would help to protect the house of cards from collapsing :)

margy82
26-04-14, 19:34
http://svgeurope.org/blog/headlines/ntt-data-provides-encoding-solution-to-sky-italia/

Think this has just been implemented in the UK, Exactly as expected it would be at some time or another. Although if as normal with the cards having a slight variation in differing area's, I would suggest the same here would apply too, a slight variation would help to protect the house of cards from collapsing :)

nrt encoding has absolutely nothing to do with actual problem of hd channels in italy and I'm sure it's the same for uk. What is changed is tha alghoritm that calculate the cw to send to the card that now is processed internally from the original stb so...hard to fix...

manicscrewdriver
26-04-14, 19:59
Sky Italia is in the same process as Sky UK. No HD available outside the Sky box on Sky Italia either, Sky Germany will probably follow suit.

On 13e the obvious favorite that has no issues when used in the internal card reader of most linux boxes is the Seca-Mediaguard encoded Cyfra package. Its got a good mix of films, sport, documentaries etc etc. most with an English Soundtrack

If you can get the supplier to provide the RSAKey you can also use the Conax encoded Cyfra (NC+) card which is essentially the same package as Cyfra . There is also quite a few mucky porn cards (Viaccess) available on 13e also .

Best thing to do is look on Lyngsat or King of Sats to see what packages are available on each satellite. For those that cannot be read in the internal card reader you may be able to use a matched CAM in the CAM slot of the box if available

On 16e there you can use the Conax encoded Tring card in the internal reader, although only if your receiver can support mpeg4. MPEG2 was phased out in February. You may need a CAM to update it.

On 23.5e a good option is Skylink (Irdeto), although you will need the matching CAM for this, the same can be said for HD+ on 19e and Polsat on 13e (Both Nagravision 3).

Nano

Tomthumb
26-04-14, 20:08
If you read the Article posted....its 100% in effect on the sky Italia HD channels. so therefore 100% part of the problem. The cw being processed internally may indeed be part of that problem, but to discount Nrt encoding as having nothing to do with it I find strange, considering it is fact in use for compression of the channels. also considering any cw processed internally would actually be to decode the NRT compressed channels.

Donnie
26-04-14, 20:19
£500 odd spent on vu+Duo2 so I have a great receiver that will last years. Sly cut off my ability to use it within 6 months. I'm f$%#ing fuming!

Clearly you have not been on the scene long enough to know the risks, ask some members what they have spent on cams, cards and STB's over the years, your £500 is a drop in the ocean.
Bet my expense is over £4000 at a conservative guess.
I think you have been lucky and spent well. :thumbsup:

margy82
26-04-14, 20:49
If you read the Article posted....its 100% in effect on the sky Italia HD channels. so therefore 100% part of the problem. The cw being processed internally may indeed be part of that problem, but to discount Nrt encoding as having nothing to do with it I find strange, considering it is fact in use for compression of the channels. also considering any cw processed internally would actually be to decode the NRT compressed channels.

For the last time...nrt encoding has absolutely nothing to do with black screens on hd channels in italy and uk, here in Italy we had lots of discussions and test about it so I can be sure about it. Nrt encoding is something different and if (if) it is actually implemented it doesn't affect cw in fact if we put an italian card in an old hd original stb with old fw it clears the hd channels as well as the new stb with new fw...this is it....

Tomthumb
26-04-14, 22:06
http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=it&u=http://www.dday.it/redazione/9467/Rivoluzione-Sky-encoder-salvabanda-per-4K-e-pi-canali.html&prev=/search%3Fq%3DNRT%2BEncoding%26es_sm%3D93

As I said, SKY have announced it is in use...so to discount it as irrelevant and not part of the problem, is strange. The fact that a test was done and produced the result you describe does in fact not discount NRT at all,

"The system core is the same, based on AVC H264, with two different codes that share a large part of the initial encoding process, then depending on the device that requests them there are slight differences in the end-result." I would suggest several results especially during change over are easy enough for them to produce..which is after all the whole point.

One post you claim it is the Cw now produced inside the box, next post you claim it wouldn't affect the cw at all? yet you made the claim the cw was now inside the box.

Let me ask you this, SKY ITALY have announced that it is in use on the linear channels

:-
Linear TV – (Time-and-channel-based TV, Linear Video, Linear Schedule, Linear Programming, Appointment-based TV, Traditional Television):

so it is in use...but is something different?? it certainly isn't for VOD..its for linear TV.

It is just mere coincidence that they started to roll out NRT in July and aimed to be finished in December? just as channels started to go off??
Just a coincidence a cw for decrypting something was inserted into box software??

Just to hazzard a guess here...but if something is to be compressed....the other side will need information on how to decompress..doubtfull a sky card has enough ram/capabilities to contain much more programming..therefore the reason for code for decompression/decryption to be taken fully/partially on board the box!

respectfully..should all the discussion in Italy have been so conclusive that you can be so certain NRT has nothing to do with it ....Could you please post information sources/links. Many thanks

satmanbasil
26-04-14, 23:16
Reading all the posts about Sky's smartcard-box pairing issues: I don't get it. Conditional sale (i.e. in this case having to buy and use a SkyBox when buying/using a smartcard) is simply against EU-regulations. But hey, UK warranty is also not in compliance with EU...... What is it with UK-customers? Why do they accept all that crap?

See what happened in the Netherlands and in Belgium: here you're free to use any hardware you want. OK, no 'customer support' when not using licensed hardware, but no E2-user will need that anyway.
They even support using other hardware by:
1- Selling a CAM, so you can use virtually all hardware with their smartcard, and
2- They released a special software version for their smartcards, so that up to 4 channels can be decrypted simultaneous. This has been done explicitly to allow multiple recordings (all their hardware can only record one service + watch another) and (limited, in-house) cardsharing, especially for E2 boxes.

Hi

Same can be said for why do we who own a legal sky stb allow them to lock us out of recordings we may have made when being a subscriber the stb is mine not under any contract and as far as im concerned the recordings on the hard drive are mine too but unless you pay a mim subscription to sky they lock this and other parts like time shift and you cannot access any of the iplayers. Im totally with you on this sky have been able to get away with this con far too long

judge
26-04-14, 23:25

Why fuming? So far you've only lost a handful of HD channels, you can still watch the SD versions or put your card back in the SKY box if you want to watch them in HD.
You still have a far superior box that will do a lot more than any Sky box will do.

gordyboy
26-04-14, 23:35
these encryption kind of problems have been around for years maybe not to the extent of this though as I have my doubts we will be watching any hd channels in the near future. Does anyone remember the old Filmnet decoder days? Twiddling about with the box until you could get the picture to stabilise.............

Tomthumb
26-04-14, 23:43
D2mac RULED...

gordyboy
26-04-14, 23:59
D2 there is another blast from the past D2 mac cards simple programmer bobs your uncle lets get back to those days

finbarr
27-04-14, 03:47
these encryption kind of problems have been around for years maybe not to the extent of this though as I have my doubts we will be watching any hd channels in the near future. Does anyone remember the old Filmnet decoder days? Twiddling about with the box until you could get the picture to stabilise.............

We will still get FreeSat HD channels (and there's a lot more of those than some people might realise).

Rob van der Does
27-04-14, 06:00
Same can be said for why do we who own a legal sky stb allow them to lock us out of recordings we may have made when being a subscriber the stb is mine not under any contract and as far as im concerned the recordings on the hard drive are mine too but unless you pay a mim subscription to sky they lock this and other parts like time shift and you cannot access any of the iplayers. Im totally with you on this sky have been able to get away with this con far too long
Let's face it: they only got away with it because you, the customers, accept this, don't unite and don't go to (EU) court. So I can't really blame Sky to grab your money since you allow them to do so.
As I've said before: the same as you let retailers get away with not complying to EU warranty legislation. Added up that must be an interesting amount of money on a yearly basis for all retailers in the UK.

On the other hand: have a look at the sheer number of FTA-services that are available for you. We (in the Netherlands & Belgium) have none.

Maxwell
27-04-14, 07:55
On the plus side I am hoping that there will be lots of cheap secondhand boxes about as those who only bought for CS use will panic :thumbsup::D

Rob van der Does
27-04-14, 07:59
On the plus side I am hoping that there will be lots of cheap secondhand boxes about as those who only bought for CS use will panic :thumbsup::D
Ahhhh, never thought of that :thumbsup:

marty
27-04-14, 08:38
This is what I read somewhere else (no idea if any truth is there :confused: )

from researching about. only way is to jtag a legit sly box with pairred card then receive the CWPK key from the chipset and alter source code for oscam to input that option

sly IT has already been hit by this and someone has managed to get his CWPK key and altered oscam to use his card but its not public

the other prob with hd chans is that they are now using a new codec which none of our current open source boxes understand so even if we crack the CWPK our boxes cant see the unlocked video stream from satellite

manicscrewdriver
27-04-14, 08:39
The only problem with that is that most of them will be those crappy Skybox and Openbox units. Chances are those that purchased a proper Enigma box realised the potential these boxes have before they purchased them.

Nano

margy82
27-04-14, 08:58
http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=it&u=http://www.dday.it/redazione/9467/Rivoluzione-Sky-encoder-salvabanda-per-4K-e-pi-canali.html&prev=/search%3Fq%3DNRT%2BEncoding%26es_sm%3D93

As I said, SKY have announced it is in use...so to discount it as irrelevant and not part of the problem, is strange. The fact that a test was done and produced the result you describe does in fact not discount NRT at all,

"The system core is the same, based on AVC H264, with two different codes that share a large part of the initial encoding process, then depending on the device that requests them there are slight differences in the end-result." I would suggest several results especially during change over are easy enough for them to produce..which is after all the whole point.

One post you claim it is the Cw now produced inside the box, next post you claim it wouldn't affect the cw at all? yet you made the claim the cw was now inside the box.

Let me ask you this, SKY ITALY have announced that it is in use on the linear channels

:-
Linear TV – (Time-and-channel-based TV, Linear Video, Linear Schedule, Linear Programming, Appointment-based TV, Traditional Television):

so it is in use...but is something different?? it certainly isn't for VOD..its for linear TV.

It is just mere coincidence that they started to roll out NRT in July and aimed to be finished in December? just as channels started to go off??
Just a coincidence a cw for decrypting something was inserted into box software??

Just to hazzard a guess here...but if something is to be compressed....the other side will need information on how to decompress..doubtfull a sky card has enough ram/capabilities to contain much more programming..therefore the reason for code for decompression/decryption to be taken fully/partially on board the box!

respectfully..should all the discussion in Italy have been so conclusive that you can be so certain NRT has nothing to do with it ....Could you please post information sources/links. Many thanks

Man I really don't want ti create a flame bur I can assure you...it is simple, you can read an oscam log with season logger and a log in original stb...for months we try to verify that the problem is the video encryption and absolutely it has nothing to do with that. If you read on official oscam forum you can verify it....nrt encoding is not the answer...then you can trust or not I definitly have no interest in make you think like me...I'm simply telling you the real story and the real walkthrough...nrt encoding is good only for chitchat

leeski
27-04-14, 09:17

History all day long.... YUUUP!

marty
27-04-14, 09:21

Same here :p

Larry-G
27-04-14, 09:22

Same here, on the main telly ( keeps the parrots entertained ). On my box / tv I usually have kerrang on which is now FTA.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

rossi2000
27-04-14, 09:33
my tv isnt on long enough with the amount of e2 restarts everyday :)

Rob van der Does
27-04-14, 09:35
my tv isnt on long enough with the amount of e2 restarts everyday :)
We all have different ways of using equipment to our amusement.

MrKappa
27-04-14, 10:33
Could anybody find a link to EU Commission about any law any content provider should allow users to use own decoder through CAM?

gordyboy
27-04-14, 13:32
at least history hd is available on other sats what about sky arts 1 does anyone know if this is still available elsewhe

saxon
27-04-14, 15:01
no sky arts 1 on any other sats but there is sky arte HD on sky italy but with it being a HD channel its black so the answer is no

Tomthumb
27-04-14, 15:24
@margy82, This is nothing personal..just polite conversation/discussion

Respectfully, I keep attempting to point out to you, I do not believe this is hardware pairing, only a change in the way NDS communicate with the receivers Card. it requires as I understand things a correct cwe/cwpk key for the ECM that was obtained to be correct and then get a proper CW.

Where i believe that the first correct key would reside?? I beleive the new NRT software addition in the firmware of the boxs, would indeed be relevant in the production of said key and communication of it to the card. Also surely if you had a CW but no way for an E2 reciever to handle the new video compression..that would be pointless??

Untill a recievers firmware has been dumped and the software has been reversed, surely it is a little bit to soon to state that NRT has nothing to do with things, How could you possibly know without first knowing what resides in the sky box firmware?? Logging with a season only produces one side of the story! Also, because nrt was designed to give differing results depends on how you communicated with it...some tests are i suggest totally negated

I personally would/will donate my Nano to the first person with a fix, that involves going nowhere near NRT. I seriously doubt NRT being just "chitchat" is the "real story". Although 1 free box if you can proove me wrong :)

margy82
27-04-14, 16:08
@margy82, This is nothing personal..just polite conversation/discussion

Respectfully, I keep attempting to point out to you, I do not believe this is hardware pairing, only a change in the way NDS communicate with the receivers Card. it requires as I understand things a correct cwe/cwpk key for the ECM that was obtained to be correct and then get a proper CW.

Where i believe that the first correct key would reside?? I beleive the new NRT software addition in the firmware of the boxs, would indeed be relevant in the production of said key and communication of it to the card. Also surely if you had a CW but no way for an E2 reciever to handle the new video compression..that would be pointless??

Untill a recievers firmware has been dumped and the software has been reversed, surely it is a little bit to soon to state that NRT has nothing to do with things, How could you possibly know without first knowing what resides in the sky box firmware?? Logging with a season only produces one side of the story! Also, because nrt was designed to give differing results depends on how you communicated with it...some tests are i suggest totally negated

I personally would/will donate my Nano to the first person with a fix, that involves going nowhere near NRT. I seriously doubt NRT being just "chitchat" is the "real story". Although 1 free box if you can proove me wrong :)

Nrt encoding is a new way about sky to compress the video stream to accomplish new hd channels and it is developed for sky italy. Oscam log return a cw 00 for non subscribed channels, I repeat thay if we (italians) put our cards in an old box hd like pace it works also if it has the old firmware, nrt is not a software that works on cw or something related to decripting channels. It is only for compress video stream like h264 but if the video compression changed you can simply test it trying to record a black screen on hd channels and analize the video infos with vlc for example. You cab also try to do a record on original stb and take the movie from the hd.All these tests were done in all these months in italy man...Anyway I hope for you that sky doesn't close all hd channels like in italy becouse here we see only big big pixels from months:(

Try taking a look on official oscam site and you will find that nrt encoding is not the answer almost for italians

Thanks

river-rat
28-04-14, 13:58
"starting today thur 24th all hd sub channels will begin changing codec and broadcasting streams to allow for new mpeg5 epg system to be launched and added to all hd paired boxes via software upgrade....this new feature similar to that of saorview txt and features from today"

seame
28-04-14, 14:04
"starting today thur 24th all hd sub channels will begin changing codec and broadcasting streams to allow for new mpeg5 epg system to be launched and added to all hd paired boxes via software upgrade....this new feature similar to that of saorview txt and features from today"

Where did you get this from?

Joe_90
28-04-14, 14:07
I assume you are talking about MHEG - not MPEG! There is no MPEG5. I think you need to clarify.
MHEG-5 is "middleware" and is how the advanced text features and "Red Button" and some EPG features are supported on Saorview, Freeview, Freesat etc. SKY use a proprietary system, ironically called OpenTV to do similar. Maybe they are moving to MHEG-5?

jimmyl
28-04-14, 15:00
I'm sure someone could squeeze http://x265.org into VIX and see what happens!

Rob van der Does
28-04-14, 15:16
I'm sure someone could squeeze http://x265.org into VIX and see what happens!
No point to incorporate that in the image: any STB can only decode video through hardware. The latest 1.3GHz SoC's are not even equalling a Pentium II.

richca
28-04-14, 15:26
I put my original sly card in my original box and it doesn't clear sports channels, in fact I think not many HD channels at all, but it's still ok expect for the afore mentioned channels above in vu duo so far

marty
28-04-14, 15:36
No point to incorporate that in the image: any STB can only decode video through hardware. The latest 1.3GHz SoC's are not even equalling a Pentium II.

Would Sky's HD boxes have this hardware?

Larry-G
28-04-14, 15:42
I put my original sly card in my original box and it doesn't clear sports channels, in fact I think not many HD channels at all, but it's still ok expect for the afore mentioned channels above in vu duo so far

You likely need to get the card re paired to the official receiver again.

seame
28-04-14, 15:48
hmmm, if it isn't encryption and just a case of enigma2 not being able to decode the video, would streaming one of the channels to a pc that has the correct codecs should it play? I'm not saying it will or won't but might eliminate that theory.

Rob van der Does
28-04-14, 15:50
Would Sky's HD boxes have this hardware?
Absolutely not.

marty
28-04-14, 15:55
Absolutely not.

Didn't think so :D

judge
28-04-14, 23:32

If folks would stop adding nonsense like this, or if they want to add this type of nonsense, a source to the original nonsense might be handy...

richca
29-04-14, 00:13
You likely need to get the card re paired to the official receiver again.

Ye maybe, but think I'll stay away from pairing it back to original box as it's working fine in my vu+ duo at the moment

twol
29-04-14, 17:26
Sky Italia is in the same process as Sky UK. No HD available outside the Sky box on Sky Italia either, Sky Germany will probably follow suit.

You do realise that Sky Germany is not very successful and that most of the boxes that use a Sky card are non Sky supplied receivers?
Germany has been using (free) satellite transmission for yonks, so Sky had to provide users access on existing receivers if they were to even stay in business when they took over Premiere

geeebeee
30-04-14, 11:21
Seen on another forum Living and Nat Geo Wild HD variants now gone too.
Gary

river-rat
30-04-14, 11:42
sky living and plus 1 and nat geo and nat wild hd all gone today

river-rat
30-04-14, 11:46
Where did you get this from?

the post was

A good friend of mine works for Sly technical department has just confirmed that s-k-y have issued a statement this week
advising that "Starting from Today Thursday April 24th 2014 all HD subscription channels will begin changing codec and broadcasting streams to allow for thier new Mpeg 5 EPG system to be launched and added to all HD paired boxes via software upgrades "

"This new feature similar to that of digital Saorview interactive text and features will take effect from today and will allow users in the immediate future to fully enjoy the new interactive teletext functions to become a main feature going forward into 2015 and beyond "

http://www.xxxxxxxxxxx.co.uk/sky-uk-30/394892-sky-hd-channels-gone-13.html

Joe_90
30-04-14, 12:00
the post was
A good friend of mine works for Sly technical department has just confirmed that s-k-y have issued a statement this week
advising that "Starting from Today Thursday April 24th 2014 all HD subscription channels will begin changing codec and broadcasting streams to allow for thier new Mpeg 5 EPG system to be launched and added to all HD paired boxes via software upgrades "

"This new feature similar to that of digital Saorview interactive text and features will take effect from today and will allow users in the immediate future to fully enjoy the new interactive teletext functions to become a main feature going forward into 2015 and beyond "

http://www.xxxxxxxxxxx.co.uk/sky-uk-30/394892-sky-hd-channels-gone-13.html

You mis-heard or mis-typed. No such thing as MPEG5 - it's MHEG-5 that is used for EPG and advanced interactive text functions on Freesat, Freeview and Saorview. SKY currently use OpenTV for these facilities - maybe they are changing? Nothing to do with CS.

manicscrewdriver
30-04-14, 12:03
We all knew this was going to happen so why everyone is posting the obvious is beyond me. OK its been good having the HD channels but we still have the SD channels so all is not lost yet.

Its just going to be a case of making the most of it while it lasts.

Nano

Maxwell
30-04-14, 12:10
everything in my system is upscaled to 1080p by my amp anyway so no big deal

bassethound
30-04-14, 12:22
who cares about sly there are other tv providers in the uk or streaming on xbmc :violin:

Stanman
30-04-14, 13:08

Is it as good?
I cannot do without Duck Dynasty in HD. Oh the joys of uncle Silas:D

Walt
30-04-14, 13:56

Surely you know that's not real HD and the difference between HD and SD is massive. Especially on larger screens.

Maxwell
30-04-14, 14:08
Surely you know that's not real HD and the difference between HD and SD is massive. Especially on larger screens.

Of course I do I'm not an infant, as for larger screens the 1080p output from the amp is pinsharp on my 120" screen

Mr. Mister
30-04-14, 14:14
Maxwell.. What make and model is your amp please.. ?

thisntaht
30-04-14, 14:14
Delete....

Maxwell
30-04-14, 14:17
currently using an Onkyo 876 but also have a Pioneer SC-LX85

Maxwell
30-04-14, 14:30
@ Maxwell

Never heard of this, How do you do it?
Can it be done using a vu Duo2?
What equipment needed?
Is it worth it for picture quality difference?
All details appreciated please as I've never heard of this,
Thanks in advance ;)

You need a decent AV amp and TV/Projector, my system is fully ISF calibrated as well, I cant show you any pics because you wouldnt see the clarity on here

thisntaht
30-04-14, 14:33
Thanks man, I was looking at the prices and I'm afraid its way out of my budget range ATM,
Thanks for the info tho :thumbsup:

You need a decent AV amp and TV/Projector, my system is fully ISF calibrated as well, I cant show you any pics because you wouldnt see the clarity on here

Martincape
30-04-14, 15:48
Apparently SD has gone on Sky Italia too!!!

Larry-G
30-04-14, 15:56

Not terribly surprising, they cut every thing on the Australian version of sky well over a year ago, that was likely used as a test bed as its a vastly smaller market than their European counterparts.

Martincape
30-04-14, 15:57
I'm gutted. Only got my Solo in Jan. Don't want to go back to my Sky HD box :(.

Mr. Mister
30-04-14, 15:59
Only Primafila gone on Sky Italia..

Sports.. movies etc etc etc all still there and working..

Larry-G
30-04-14, 16:01
I'm gutted. Only got my Solo in Jan. Don't want to go back to my Sky HD box :(.

Far more to satellite TV than sky UK mate. Chuck a motorised dish up and open up a whole different world of possibilities, even if you only watch FTA programming there are thousands of channels available from a UK based setup and most in english.

margy82
30-04-14, 16:06

Man no, absolutely no, sd still works, pay attention on what write people that are under payservers and what people with regular subscription say. Sd still works and also primafila and optional channels.

Thanks

margy82
30-04-14, 16:07
Only Primafila gone on Sky Italia..

Sports.. movies etc etc etc all still there and working..

....again....rumors from payservers nothing else....primafila works....

Mr. Mister
30-04-14, 16:17
Again.. nothing to do with payservers this is my brothers card in his oscam pc server..

margy82
30-04-14, 16:18
Again.. nothing to do with payservers this is my own card in my oscam pc server..

What channel and what event?

Martincape
30-04-14, 16:23
Far more to satellite TV than sky UK mate. Chuck a motorised dish up and open up a whole different world of possibilities, even if you only watch FTA programming there are thousands of channels available from a UK based setup and most in english.

Don't think the mrs will let me throw more money at it :(.

She hasn't been impressed with this box ha.

stick50jr
30-04-14, 16:26
On the other hand: have a look at the sheer number of FTA-services that are available for you. We (in the Netherlands & Belgium) have none.

I hadn't realised that you had none:(. We have more FTA programming than I can watch without resorting to subsription services. The only stuff that can't always be accessed FTA is some sports.

gordyboy
30-04-14, 16:55
some prima fila channels have gone not many left working

margy82
30-04-14, 17:03
some prima fila channels have gone not many left working

Guys to see primafila channels you have to buy the single event and you can see it only for the current day, it's the way to buy events that is changed, if you say what channel and what event I can check otherwise is speculation nothing else. I have local card and I can buy events to proove it, can you do the same thing?

Thanks

ste141
30-04-14, 17:10
Could someone please tell me what satellite other than sly uk has the most english spoken channels on? Thanks

manicscrewdriver
30-04-14, 17:12
1w is a good place to find a lot of mostly English speaking channels.

To be honest most satellites broadcast most channels with both what ever language that particular operator uses as well as English if that was what the program was originally recorded in.

I can also confirm that some Primafila channels do appear to have gone down, but not all of them.

I don't use a payserver. I have lost about 85% of the Primafila channels.

The ones that have gone are showing a weird screen size, where the ones that are clearing at showing a normal SD screen size.

Regardless of what is happening its pointless speculating what is happening. The only point when we will know for certain what is happening is when the screens go blank permanently.

Nano

ste141
30-04-14, 17:16
OK thanks for that.

DaMacFunkin
30-04-14, 18:11

I have a top of the range award winning Yamaha amp, I have an award winning large screen Panasonic plasma, ifs calibrated, you can't plat shit... If the sorce is rubbish the upscale is rubbish, most sky sd channels are nobbled and have been for years, also another thing a good scaler can't do is reproduce the colour of HD content, with the best will In the world the scaler can't guess which neighbour to move a red or green towards.
P.s. I have really sharp eyes I really can see everything.

gordyboy
30-04-14, 18:19
Re....Guys to see primafila channels you have to buy the single event and you can see it only for the current day, it's the way to buy events that is changed, if you say what channel and what event I can check otherwise is speculation nothing else. I have local card and I can buy events to proove it, can you do the same thing?

The standard movie channels that have been available for ages..........

marty
30-04-14, 18:32
I have a top of the range award winning Yamaha amp, I have an award winning large screen Panasonic plasma, ifs calibrated, you can't plat shit... If the sorce is rubbish the upscale is rubbish, most sky sd channels are nobbled and have been for years, also another thing a good scaler can't do is reproduce the colour of HD content, with the best will In the world the scaler can't guess which neighbour to move a red or green towards.
P.s. I have really sharp eyes I really can see everything.

You can't polish a turd :D

Having said that there is a defo drop in HD quality from Sky compared to a few years back. Before there as a massive night and day difference, these days not such an impact :( I suppose Sky reduce the bitrate to save on transponders?

Larry-G
30-04-14, 18:34
You can't polish a turd :D

I take it you never saw that episode of mythbusters then ?

LMAO.

marty
30-04-14, 18:37
I take it you never saw that episode of mythbusters then ?

LMAO.

I did, in HD too :D

Love MB, great show :thumbsup:

margy82
30-04-14, 18:57
Re....Guys to see primafila channels you have to buy the single event and you can see it only for the current day, it's the way to buy events that is changed, if you say what channel and what event I can check otherwise is speculation nothing else. I have local card and I can buy events to proove it, can you do the same thing?

The standard movie channels that have been available for ages..........

What are you talking about? Sky italy?

gordyboy
30-04-14, 19:11
eh...I thought the discussion was around primafilia

skippie
30-04-14, 19:12
More 4 HD just stopped working

garyblas
30-04-14, 19:12
Has SkyLiving HD gone or changed freq?

manicscrewdriver
30-04-14, 19:22
Were all doomed :lol3:

I bet the payservers are shi**ing themselves :D

garyblas
30-04-14, 19:25
At least SD works..... As a few channels now gone is it possible to swap those gone in my listing/ABM for the SD channels

Larry-G
30-04-14, 19:27
Were all doomed :lol3:

I bet the payservers are shi**ing themselves :D

LMFAO.

I bet they are, and quite a few "CS friendly" forums too for that matter, once CS goes down they will have nothing to talk about LOL.

ruudy
30-04-14, 19:28
More 4 HD just stopped working

Nope. Still there

ruudy
30-04-14, 19:29
Has SkyLiving HD gone or changed freq?

That one has gone i'm afraid.

seame
30-04-14, 19:38
Time to dust off the old dm500s

gordyboy
30-04-14, 19:40
Re More 4 HD just stopped working

No its not.

Larry-G
30-04-14, 19:44
Time to dust off the old dm500s

Why ?, you still have a good amount of FTA HD channels from sky UK, let alone on the other satellites throughout the rest of Europe.

margy82
30-04-14, 20:09
eh...I thought the discussion was around primafilia

Ok primafila italy works and you can see events only if you pay for it (of course only sd.channels) AND THEM WORKS, if you are under a payserver I suppose you should be somewhere else but not here...

Stanman
30-04-14, 20:22
Game of throne can only be appreciated in HD..............................

alba1978
30-04-14, 20:27
apple tv with xbmc on it and you can watch it in HD to your leisure
Game of throne can only be appreciated in HD..............................

Stanman
30-04-14, 20:29
apple tv with xbmc on it and you can watch it in HD to your leisure

Not the very latest episodes though?

alba1978
30-04-14, 20:33
you can get them the day after it is shown on telly

gordyboy
30-04-14, 20:35
Re Ok primafila italy works and you can see events only if you pay for it (of course only sd.channels) AND THEM WORKS, if you are under a payserver I suppose you should be somewhere else but not here...

Yeah and half the forum at least.............

alba1978
30-04-14, 20:36
1 channel , icefilms and mashup normally have it on.

margy82
30-04-14, 21:27
Re Ok primafila italy works and you can see events only if you pay for it (of course only sd.channels) AND THEM WORKS, if you are under a payserver I suppose you should be somewhere else but not here...

Yeah and half the forum at least.............

As I thought......stop speaking about illegal things, we are speakingvabout legal subscription not shits like payservers...stop telling about sky italy sd problems becouse you can't say NOTHING.about it if you don't have a LEGAL card and a LEGAL subscriptipn and you have to PAY for buying single events on sky site like people that pays for their LEGAL cards

manicscrewdriver
30-04-14, 22:02
Can i ask who that last post was aimed at Margy82?

margy82
30-04-14, 22:11
Can i ask who that last post was aimed at Margy82?

Simply read my quotes to previous posts and you'll have tha answear...:)

Anyway...in italy from last week we read everywhere about problems on Primafila or optional channels but this is absolutely false. These are problems on payservers side, people with regular subscription can see those channels after a regular buying of an event and can see it on e2 boxes (of course only sd channels). Too much useless rumors from people under payservers so wrong informations.

Only this

Thanks

Martincape
30-04-14, 22:23
^^^ angry man!

margy82
30-04-14, 22:27
^^^ angry man!

Not more than usual :D

gordyboy
30-04-14, 22:33
If you think most members of this forum are on legal systems you are on cloud couckoo land.............why do you think people buy boxes such as duo_ and solo etc........for free channels I think not, Get Real

margy82
30-04-14, 22:36
If you think most members of this forum are on legal systems you are on cloud couckoo land.............why do you think people buy boxes such as duo_ and solo etc........for free channels I think not, Get Real

You are the reason why we (in italy and UK) are the actual situation. This is it

Rob van der Does
30-04-14, 22:44
I indeed think that most E2-users will use their box with legal subscriptions and for FTA. And be real: the boxes are great for that (or were great, for Sky-ers....).

Larry-G
30-04-14, 23:00

speak for you'r self there buddy, I have a fully legal sky uk subscription, if and when that no longer functions on my other receivers it will simply go back into it's generic sky uk receiver, personally I consider my self a life long satellite hobbyist, I have no interest in obtaining pay tv illegally can you say the same ?.

gordyboy
30-04-14, 23:12
Re I have no interest in obtaining pay tv illegally can you say the same ?.

No comment.

Larry-G
30-04-14, 23:14
Re I have no interest in obtaining pay tv illegally can you say the same ?.

No comment.

Thought as much, not one to pass up on a good moan are you ?.

seame
30-04-14, 23:20
hmmmmm, greedy people. You can't keep taking and never give back otherwise whatever you're taking will run out eventually.

gordyboy
30-04-14, 23:22
Moan.......I think you must be needing your glasses again........... can you seriously say that you have no interest in illegal tv when you are involved in the promotion of images and cams etc?

Larry-G
30-04-14, 23:28
Moan.......I think you must be needing your glasses again........... can you seriously say that you have no interest in illegal tv when you are involved in the promotion of images and cams etc?

yes I can honestly say I have no interest what so ever in illegally obtaining Pay TV channels, I currently have 6 E2 based receivers in my house and not one of them has access to illegally obtained TV channels, I dont even use Tsmedia or any of those other illegal streaming plugins.

As for promoting of cams, I dont do any such thing, plus in this country a softcam in it self is not illegal that comes down to the way it is used. seems you have a little bit of a chip on your shoulder there pal.

judge
30-04-14, 23:30
can you seriously say that you have no interest in illegal tv when you are involved in the promotion of images and cams etc?
Yes, we use images for various reasons & cams to decode our official subs, like many others.
Now can this thread get back on topic & people stop spouting nonsense or it will be closed...

manicscrewdriver
30-04-14, 23:42
To be honest i can't see the point of this thread anyway. All its doing is stating the obvious and is just regurgitating old news. That in my eyes is a good enough reason on its own for closing this thread.

Nano

Walt
30-04-14, 23:46
A news thread of channels that are no longer available on HD is all we need.

Mandanddeb
30-04-14, 23:57
I think it should be kept open imo it gives people info on what's going on in the deep bad World off cs
I'll vouch for Phoenix he's never advertised anything illegal on here or condoned it either he might be a angry old goat but he's as straight as they come!!! :angel::angel::angel: :p

judge
01-05-14, 00:05
A news thread of channels that are no longer available on HD is all we need.

Done, too much nonsense reported in this thread. Now closed.
For updates, follow this thread (http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?37698-Channels-not-currently-available-on-28-2E-using-E2-with-a-cam&p=287046#post287046). But no silly rumors please.

Larry-G
01-05-14, 00:25
I'll vouch for Phoenix,he might be a angry old goat but he's as straight as they come!!! :angel::angel::angel: :p

Less of the old, thank you very much.