PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo2] How to select individual Tuners.

Grinnders
23-04-14, 21:20
34153 34154

This is not a new issue it is just I have managed to avoid it becoming a problem until now.

I have a VU+ Solo2 being fed by a dual port LNB on a motorised dish as configured in the graphic.

I realise of course I cannot access channels on 2 satellites but I have used PIP on occasion successfully say with BBC1 & ITV. However If I have activated Tuner B I am not sure how to navigate back to Tuner A and effectively toggle between the two. On occasion I have managed to set both Tuners the same and then move Tuner A, but it is inconsistent or at least my method of execution is.

Can anyone provide me a dummies guide to navigating dual tuners.

Cheers :thumbsup:

Larry-G
23-04-14, 21:23
There currently is no way to select which tuner you want to view individually on request.

Grinnders
23-04-14, 22:19
Ok. Thanks. Saves me undertaking more pointless searching.

Larry-G
23-04-14, 22:47
It would be a nice feature to have but i think it would be a massive amount of work (it at all possible) for something that most would not use or need, but thats just my opinion.

Rob van der Does
24-04-14, 06:06
It's not quite clear to me what exactly you want to achieve by manually choosing a tuner, but in 'customize' you can set the preferred tuner for watching (and in recording settings you can do the same for recordings). In your case there's not much point in using anything but 'auto' I would say.